Changing Moments

Chapter 7

The week went by with email after email, each one I was learning more about David then I ever thought I would and he knows more about me then I planned. It was the day I leaving to stay with my old roommate Lauren until Michael was finished with Idol, they were pretty good friends too. I gave her a quick call before I left, she wasn't home so I left a message.

Hey Lauren, it's Allie. Well I am just about to leave for the airport so if you aren't home when I get there I'll just hang with Mike or something. Can't wait to see you again, we're going to have so much fun! Bye!!

You'd think I would be used to planes by now. I walked up the stairs to find my seat. This time the flight was a little better then last, there was only a tiny thing I could complain about. The woman with her child sitting behind me! The kid wouldn't stop screaming and the woman had earplugs in sticking her knees into my chair. How I would have loved to turn around and give her a piece of my mind.... but I managed to control myself.

Finally the wait was over, I jumped out of my seat and grabbed my bag then started off the plane. Unlike last time I had to wait for my big suitcases to come out so I had some time to kill. I turned around to sit down when I bumped into someone full force, I stumbled over my feet, lost balance and fell to the ground.

Smooooth, I'm such a klutz!

I heard a familiar laugh coming from behind me.

" Are you alright?" The voice said still laughing.

I turned my head around to see David standing there with a huge grin plastered on his face.

" Oh yeah, it's cool. Happens all the time. Were you the one I ran into?"

" Lucky for you yes. Or two people would be lying on the ground." He held out his hand to help me up.

I raised my eye brow at him and I stood up.

" I mean come on, I am built. I wouldn't have fallen over."

" Built? Maybe just a little chubby." I said patting his stomach as I walked past him to where the luggage was coming out.

Hmm seeing the circumstances I say that I'm handling seeing him pretty good.

" That's it! I should just leave after that comment ." David laughed.

" Leave then?" I joked back.

David spun around on his heel and headed for the door. I waited, and waited but he didn't turn around. Is he actually leaving? I thought as I ran after him. Not that I wanted him to stay.. I just needed help with my bags. Yeah that's it, help with my bags!

I caught up to him and grabbed his arm. He turned back around and pulled me into a hug.

" I never gave you a hug hello yet." He simply said

" Well hi there." I said looking up at him hoping his eyes weren't that luring shade of hazelish green. Just as I thought... they were! I had to shake my head to look away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback anyone? :)