I Don't Want You Back

WHY HULLO THARR, WE'RE BACK!

“Come on! It’s almost time to catch our plane. Grab your bags, and let’s get to the gate!” Haylen shouted in my ear, waking me up. I was slouched over in a chair at the Tim Horton’s cafe in the airport. I was drooling a bit too, which was just fantastic, seeing as there were people looking at me. “Yeah, yeah.” I said, moping out of the chair, and slinging my luggage bag over my shoulder, and carrying the other two behind me.

The airplane ride was boring. I got a nosebleed during take off, and the person sitting next to me kept giving me dirty looks. Haylen was on the other side of me, texting Bill. I got bored of her non-chattiness, and began texting Gustav and Georg.

“Hey! We’ll see u 2 at the hotel in abt. 1.5 hrs, ‘kay?” I texted Gustav as quick as I could. I waited for a reply, and a few minutes later, my cell’s screen lit up.

“So stoked 2 c you!” The text said.

“Yuh, so where r u all rite now?” I texted back, quickly. Of course Gustav knew that by “you all” I really, only meant Tom. I tried to cancel the message so I could re-write it, but it had already sent.

“Fucker.” I breathed out, glancing out the window of the plane. It was only about 20 minutes ‘till landing now, thank god. I’ve had enough of this plane going up and down, TURBULENCE bullshit.

Haylen was on her way to the bathroom, and nudged me and smirked. She was so excited to see Bill again. I was jealous of what her and Bill still have. I guess that’s what I get for being a dumbass, and thinking Tom Kaulitz could really stick to one girl, right?

Finally, the plane began the landing procedure. A voice came over the intercom, first in English, then French and then Spanish. “Please attach all seatbelts. Please take all headphones off. We are starting the landing procedure.” I didn’t listen, however and left my seatbelt unbuckled. What a rebellious move.

Haylen caught up with me as I was leaving the plane, and we both walked towards the gate together. “I’m so excited. It’s going to be as much fun – wait, no.. more fun – than it was the last time we hung out with them!” Haylen started going off again. I smiled and nodded, and listened on and off. “And remember that one time, when we were getting called down for breakfast, and we almost got found out?” Haylen smirked, and hit my shoulder repeatedly, with excitement. I nodded again, and she continued to go off. Just like a constant bomb. “Yeah, well we won’t have to hide – or, well sort of. Paparazzi!” Haylen exclaimed.

A few people in the airport must’ve looked at her like she just came from an insane asylum, because I sure was.

We got on our bus which was taking us to the hotel, where the boys would be meeting us. Haylen began texting Bill again, and I listened to my iPod.

Thankfully, the bus ride wasn’t long at all. It was about 10 minutes.

We arrived at the hotel at about 1:00 PM. The boys were eating at the diner across the street from the hotel. Haylen and I grabbed out key from the main lobby, and threw our luggage and bags into the room, and left.

Haylen and Bill began hugging each other, and talking right away. I felt a little out of place, considering I didn’t have anyone to run to. “Hey guys.” I said, trying my hardest not to look at him. “Hallo Hailey!” The boys - with an exception of Tom – said in almost unison with their accents still as thick as I remembered them. “How’s it been? We need to catch up.” I said, trying to make things as un-awkward as possible.

I was thinking it. He was thinking it. She was thinking it. They were thinking it. We all were thinking it.

“Well. Nothing has happened. We have 2 new albums, as you probably already know. We had a few girlfriends, and it did not last long.” Gustav said, smiling.
“Yes, same as what Gustav said.” Georg smiled too, and took a sip of his beer. I looked at Tom, waiting for a reply. He could at least be decent with me, couldn’t he?
“Oh, yeah me. Nothing has happened.” Tom said, with almost no emotion.

“Yeah, I know nothing happened.” I was thinking.

Bill had his arm around Haylen, and they were holding hands. They looked a little tangled with each other, but it was cute.

“So, what’re we doing today?” I asked, excited.
“Aren’t you tired from jetlag, or whatever that word is?” Gustav said, raising one eyebrow.
Of course I was, but I didn’t want to sleep a whole day away. Haylen would hate me for it. “Ah, I can do for a bit longer.” I flashed a quick smile. Tom looked up from his newspaper, which he probably wasn’t even reading, and caught me staring at him.

He looked down quickly. No eye contact. Shitty.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY FOR THEE SUMMER.
I'll be updating possibly every other day. =D
So, uh, yeah!
Read, comment, review, yesyes?