I Don't Want You Back

I think my lie detector just went off, bud,

Bill and I kept walking up towards the top set of stairs, where the ice cube machine was. A few ice cubes landed on the floor while we were trying to get them into the dish. I stared at the ice cubes on the ground, and picked them up. They were cold, and melting in my hand. I threw a few at Bill, and then put a couple down his shirt. “That’s not fair. My shirt’s tighter than yours is, so they get stuck!” Bill laughed, and smacked my shoulder lightly as he laughed.

We both headed back to the hotel room, his shirt wet in a few patches, and a few spots on my head were wet.

“What happened to you?” Georg asked, touching my hair, and ringing it out jokingly. “Uh. Ask him. It’s his fault.” I announced to everyone in the room, pointing at Bill. “Nein! She started it by putting ice cubes down my shirt!” Bill said, pointing back at me. “Oh, don’t be a baby. Don’t you know retaliation doesn’t get you anywhere?” I stated, crossing my arms and tilting my chin up a little. Tom rolled his eyes at the both of us, while he laughed quietly.

I took a breath silently, and sat down beside Tom. He jolted a bit, but seemed okay. “So, uh. How have you been?” I asked him, nervously making conversation. Bill and Haylen left the room as soon as they noticed I sat down beside Tom. Gustav and Georg didn’t exactly get it though, so they stayed with us and watched television.

“Yeah, I’m good. And.. you?” Tom said, playing with his hands. So, I wasn’t the only one nervous, then. “I’m good, too.” I said, quietly. The conversation was dying slowly – no, extremely quickly. There wasn’t anything the two of us could talk about. We acted as if we didn’t know each other, and as if nothing ever happened between us. “Yeah.” I mumbled getting up and walking over to Georg and Gustav.

I dove on top of them both, and began tickling them. They had the most loudest laughs I’ve ever heard. Tom sat on the bed, his hands between his knees.

Gustav and Georg both got a text from someone – I’m placing my bet on Haylen or Bill – and they both left the room. Leaving just Tom and I alone.

“That’s weird, how everyone just suddenly leaves, isn’t it?” I stated sarcastically, glancing over at Tom.
“Well, I think we both know why they did.” Tom said, looking at the ground.
“Yeah. So... What really happened between us?” I asked, nervous the answer would be something I didn’t want to hear coming from him.
“The people I work with told me it’d be a bad idea for me to be really seeing anyone. Y’know, with the whole reputation I have worldwide and all.” Tom said, as he frowned. “They told me I had to cut all contact with you. So, I did.” Tom said, leaning back on the bed.
I thought about it for a few seconds. I understand he loves his music more than anything. He could’ve kept us a secret though. Which he didn’t even think to.
“I get it. Your music is important. I completely understand that, 100% serious right now.” I said, forcing a smile.
“No, you don’t understand. I love you.” Tom said, smiling.

Oh, of course you do.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D YAY,
Buut, there's a twist. =/