I Don't Want You Back

Drama Drama Drama

I thought to myself for a few seconds. Tom kaulitz, casanova of Germany is trying to tell me he loves me. I've fallen for this once already. Break my heart the first time, shame on you. Break my heart the second time and I'm just a dumbass.

"I don't believe you." I said, twitching my mouth from side to side. "If you did truly love me, you'd of called me and said something. Broken it off, without making me wait and wonder where the hell you were." I said, getting a little distraight with him.
He looked around the room blankly. He knew i was right about it. He didn't say anything, nor look at me. He just nodded, and stared at the floor.
"You get what I mean, right?" I said. He nodded again, not saying anything.
"And besides; Youre Tom kaulitz You can do better than me. You can fuck any girl you want." I said, forcing a smile. I was feeling worse for him than I was for myself.

"So let's just be friends." I said, breaking the awkward silence that lasted too long.
He nodded again, and got up. he left the room and left me sitting by myself. I quickly texted Haylen and told her to come back.

A few minutes later the door was blown open and Bill and Haylen stood in the doorway.
Haylen ran and jumped onto the bed, and so did Bill.

"So, what happened?" Haylen asked excited. Bill peered in too.
"We're friends. Nothing is going to change that boy, I swear." I laughed a little although I was upset about the situation myself.
Bill turned his head towards me.
"You did what?" He retorted, raising an eyebrow in confusion.
"I told him if he really wanted to stay together - if he really loved me, he would of called me and broke it off. or he wouldn't of broken it off. Either way, he just left me to rot, wondering where the hell he was. The only communication I got between him and myself was from what you were telling Haylen, which she told me." I said, letting out a breath, loudly.
Bill rolled his eyes at me; was he angry or something?
"What's the matter?" I asked a little skeptical of the eye rolling.
"You and him love eachother. Don't deny it. You told me you did just an hour ago. Why aren't you still with him?" He asked, getting annoyed at my stubborness.
"Because. He cheated on me, he forgot about me, he never called me." There. end of story.
"He never forgot you. He stopped himself from cheating on you." Bill retorted again, twice as angry.
I got up and left the room. I didn't want to deal with Bill and his over-dramaticness. I didn't want to deal with any of them.

I walked down the hall of the hotel, and saw Tom turn a corner in the direction I was going. I began walking the opposite way. I saw Gustav and Georg.
"Hey guys, wait up!" I called to them from down the hall.
They both stopped and waved at me.
"What happened?" Gustav asked, holding my upper arms, staring at me.
"Woah, touchy touchy today, are we?" I said, smiling as Gustav let go and out his hands behind his back. His cheeks flushed a light pink, then returned to normal.
I sighed. I didn't want to explain this all over again; and Tom must feel horrible.
"I told him I can't put myself through what he's already put me through again." I said, taking another breath. "We're friends now, and that's all we'll be." I said, looking down at the ground.

I felt something in my eye slip out.

A tear?

Gustav and georg looked a little dumbfounded. Obviously they've dealt with screaming and crying fangirls - who were crying out of pure joy - but never a girl who was crying because of a loss, or other reason.

Gustav pulled me in for a hug, and Georg patted my back softly. I felt like such an idiot. Causing a scene in the hotel hallway where anyone could see, and being comforted by two guys who I pretty much barely know - only from the internet.

"It'll be okay, I promise. I - We - are going to make this vacation worth it. it;ll even be better than the last one." Georg said, smiling at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe/Comment