Sequel: Confusion Girl

Dear Jane Doe

Her

It was a short walk from the school to my house yet today I took my time. It was such a beautiful day that I decided to walk slower and enjoy the sunshine bathing my open skin in a wash of colour. A smile entwined my lips as I found myself strolling down my favourite path. Flowers of all different shades danced with me while I softly sung out the words to my favourite song.

I’d Lie – Taylor Swift

I imagined there was the boy of my dreams beside me, watching me, wanting me, holding me.

In his arms I twirled.

In his hands I swayed.

Reality held me under no spell down here when there was just the music and that path. Here there were no boys to break me, no girls to hurt me and no parents to command me.

Freedom tasted sweet.

Smiling all the way, I sauntered along the path with some un-felt breeze. When I reached the end my head twisted back to observe it for a last time.

“Until tomorrow” I breathed to the imaginary boy and to the whole experience for no where else was I so happy. Already, the prospect of dancing down there filled me with a hope for better.

Tomorrow life’s burdens would weigh less on my shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 updates in a day =] that's a personal record.
I was inspired by all the jazz my mother is playing when i wrote this so maybe it sucks lol
But i hope you like it.
Comments? xox