Is tú mo ghrá

Harley is 18 and he grew up in Ireland in a middle class Catholic family. He never really fitted in with his family and his parents always wanted him to be independent. He moved to England when he was 16 and aquired a reasonabaly sized flat in Liverpool that his parents insisted they buy for him.
At last he was free, he got a job in a small book store 5 minutes away from his house. He asked his best friend to move in with him, Celina. She was the type of girl who knows everything about everyone. She took him to wild parties and raves, where he never fitted in. Celina was the complete opposite of Harley, they were like two peas in a pod.

Elliot is 17, he grew up in liverpool with his younger brother Chakra who is 5 years his junior. His mother, China was a hippy and a Buddhist who believed in letting children roam to wherever their heart took them. His father was an old alcoholic, he was friendly and warm and he drank alot of bourbon.
He started smoking when he was 9 years old, he had always talked to older children and used to steal cigarettes from his father. Until he discovered cannabis at age 11. He smoked it at the weekends and the evening, soon this wasn't enough. He tured p to school drunk and smoke cannabis on the fields. At age 14 he was pulling in enough money from selling pot to start moving onto bigger things, he was injecting heroin.
He was found in the toilets in school, lying on the floor with a shoelace tied around his arm. He wasn't accepted into any other school in the local area and his father would not let the family move away, he spent his nights passed out on other peoples floors and often woke up in strange boys beds.

Both of these guys have a huge fear of commitment.