I Love You More Than Skittle Flavored Blood

Bob...

I grabbed my clothes out of the dresser, and angrily threw them in my trunk. I really didn't want to do this, but I knew there was no way out of it. I grabbed a few of my personal things, and slammed them into the trunk before zipping it closed. I could hear someone walking up the stairs and past my bedroom door, but I was too angry to look at who it was.

I grabbed my jacket and pulled it on, then lugged my turnk down that stairs.

"That was quick," my mom said before stopping in her tracks and looking at me. "Why are you so angry?"

"Because I don't want to do this," I sighed, bringing us back to the "problem" again.

"Well it's too late for you to back out now," my dad said walking in from the living room, while pulling his jacket on. "Get in the car, Frank."
I just sighed again and grabbed my trunk.

"Bye honey. Be careful," Mom said as we walked out to the car. It was about 7.30 and we were heading off to the airport. I had a flight to catch to New Jersey with my friend, Bob. another vampire. I'd called him and he agreed to come help me do this.

My dad drove to the airport, both of us in stony silence, where Bob would be waiting. When we got there he parked the car, and as he opened his mouth to say something, I threw the door open and jumped out. I really didn't want to hear his goodbyes right now.

I walked into the air port and sat on one of the seats, waiting for Bob. As I waited I helped myself to a pack of skittles, not long after I was sitting there, Bob turned up.

"Hey dude," he said sitting next to me.

"Hey," I replied quietly.

"Are you having second thoughts?" he asked as I put more skittles in my mouth.

"I never had the first ones," I protested.

"Oh...right."