Best Friends?

chapter two.

Gerard's POV

Oh my fuckin' god, she locked the door. Her boy friend dumped her, poor Tracy.
I tried to hacked the door, I'm good at hacking the door. And I heard that she's crying.

And then 5 minutes later, I opened the goddam door. Then saw her crying and has BLOOD in her arms. I quickly went to her bed, then opened my backpack and then grabbed my handkerchief. I put my hardkerchief in her bleeding arms, Then she said...

"Gerard, I...Love...you" She said
Tracy, said that. Well, I think she meant that as a friend. Yeah, as a friend. Besides I'm not handsome. Really...

Then i asked her to go to my house because her parents are not here until Wednesday.
When we're walking, She kept silent. Really silent, I'm not kidding at all. Then I grabbed my Skittles at my pocket and then I asked her to have one but she just closed her eyes then put her hands in her hoodie pockets.

"Aww, c'mon Trace! Talk to me!" I said

She didn't answer me until we reached our house.

"Gerard, I think it's not even working any more." she said

"What?" I asked NOT WORKING ANYMORE?!

"I think you're no longer my friend" She said

"But, why?" I asked

"Its just... You don't believe in me." She said

Then I hugged her.

"I believe in you!" I said

Then she walked towards the couch. then I followed her then she faced me and then I was just going to hold her shoulder then we accidentally kissed.

Oh man...