Shut your mouth and listen closely

(1)

“Erica, wake up.” I was being pushed over and moved all around the bed. “What do you want!” I screamed into my pillow. “Erica, come on. It’s time to go.” I yawned and sat up in my bed and stared at my brother, Jack. “What time is it?” I asked him as I rubbed my face and walked around the room, into the bathroom.

“Uh..6:32.” I heard him, faintly from down the hall. I sighed, stripped off my clothes and relaxed in the boiling hot shower.
I stepped out of the shower and rapped myself in a towel. My favorite outfit was laid across my dresser. Black, pink and blue skinny jeans and a abstract-colored shirt. I smiled, put on the clothes and walked into the living room to be greeted by all the guys.

It’s the first day of the tour with Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, Hey Monday and of course, All Time Low. I love Jack. He’s really the only one I have… My parents left Jack when he was one and when I was born. We we’re living with our aunt… but she had horrible diabetics and lung cancer. I miss her so much but why should she be in pain?

I searched the room, looking for a certain someone who was a huge part of All Time Low. “Where’s Alex?” As I said his name, I felt as if I was going to piss myself. A jolt of coldness touch my side after a moment of realization, I grabbed the hand and twisted it around. Alex, I smirked. “Hello Alexander.” I spoke with less emotion than my normal, cheery self. “How do you do, Miss Erica-Lynn?” He smirked. Yes, my full name is Erica-Lynn Carrie Barakat, but everyone calls me just plain Erica.

“Alexander William Gaskarth!” I yelled. “Erica-Lynn Carrie Barakat!” He responded. I was slightly shocked and impressed. I didn’t think he actually new my middle name. “Ready guys?” Rian asked, gathering some junk food from the fridge. Alex walked in front of me and it was off to New Jersey.

A sudden realization that I was forgetting something. “Be right there! I forgot my phone!” I yelled, patting my pockets. I ran back into my room and saw my phone on my nightstand. I smiled and put it in my back pocket. As I walking to go out the door, I found a piece of paper folded on the floor.

I reached down and gathered it in my hand. Unfolding it, I had a nervous gesture swim through my body as I read the paper. Three names were written on it. The first two were scribbled out, but the last one had a circle around it. Sarah and Lisa was what I made out of the scribbles but the last one was perfectly noticeable to see. I just wish that it wasn’t what I saw…
♠ ♠ ♠
:) I really hope you like it.
Comment pleaseee! :)