Status: ACTIVE :)

Trapped

Sept

The girl was still crying, apparently unaware of the girl sitting next to her, going through the same thing she was.What was I supposed to say to her? Do I say anything at all? Hmm, well, here goes nothing.

"Hey," I said softly. Startled, the girl let out a strangled cry.

"Whose there? Where are you?" she cried out. I could tell she was trying to sound confident, but her words ended up coming out sounding terrified. In the dark, I could see her whipping her head this way and that, trying to find the second person in the room, who was actually sitting to her right, just a few feet away.

"Hey, calm down. It's okay." I tried to keep my voice quiet. The last thing I wanted was for the guy to come in and make her start hyperventilating. "Who are you?" I continued quickly.

"I'm not telling you. I'm not telling anyone anything." Her breathing became faster and harder.

"Please," I begged her. "I'm Leslie Fagan. I'm fourteen years old. Please," I added. I wanted her to open up to me, and maybe in due time, she could tell me what she knew about the man, or why she was kidnapped.

"You were kidnapped too?" Her voice sounded only a bit calmer, and it also sounded comforted, that I wasn't another one of those guys that kidnapped us in this room; that she wasn't alone in this. She reluctantly continued. "I'm Allison Sharpe. I'm fifteen... turning sixteen tomorrow." She started crying again. I felt bad for her. What a birthday treat, I thought.

"Oh," I said. I probably sounded like an idiot. 'Oh.' How comforting.

"Yeah," she continued on.

"How were you kidnapped?"

"I was on a bike ride, with my friends. We had separated when we were all heading back home, and it was getting late..."

"Okay." I had to say something. I didn't want to make her feel pressured to tell me more. It'd all come out in the open in time.

"How long have you been here?" she asked hesitantly.

"Um... three, four days?"

Unexpectedly, she made a fast intake of breath. Soft crying and whimpering were subsequent. "I'm scared. Get me out of here," she whispered desperately. I didn't blame her. I wish I could've hugged her; I know how scary it was alone, my first night here. The only words I could muster up were:

"It's alright. We'll make it though this... together."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a short chapter, sorry! Okay, I'm not going to update this for a while now. Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't be afraid to comment! Tell me what you think! You'll make my day!!!! :D ...And I'll give you a cyber cookie!!! Thanks!

`kiki`