Therapy

Chapter Eleven

"I hope you're ready for this," Alex sighed as they sat in his car. It was about four-thirty in the morning and the two were about to make their way to Ohio, so Camilla could visit home for a day. She looked around and all was pitch black, though street lights were still shining. If she looked in the distance far enough, she could see the sun slowly starting to rise. It was a turquoise color and absolutely beautiful. The sleep was still around her, and she wanted more than ever just to rest her head on the window and shut her eyes, but she was too nervous. She didn't know how this was going to go. She was scared to show Alex how she used to live compared to how she lives now with him. Let's just say there's a huge difference between them. They didn't tell Alex's parents where they were going, though the two were sure they would have let them. They'd panic when they found out Alex and Camilla weren't in their beds this morning. Camilla was worried as to what was going to happen.

Finally they got on the road and Camilla made herself comfortable in Alex's car, which wasn't easy. Her feet were up on his dashboard and her head rested on the window. It was almost impossible for her to sleep, though. She was too focused on getting home for a while.

They stopped at a diner. Camilla's mother used to take her here when they'd make 'road trips' up to Pennsylvania. Really they were going there so she could get away from Camilla's father for a while. He was always bothering them with something. Camilla got chills up her spine the second she stepped into the restaurant. The waitress sat the two at a booth and she looked around with pain in her eyes. Then she looked down at her hands.

"You know what you want?" Alex asked, looking at her with sympathy in his eyes. He had a feeling she'd been here before. She kept looking around, like she was reminiscing something. Camilla nodded at him, then pointed out the things she wanted. "Alright."

The two ordered and got their drinks. Alex set his orange juice down and looked up at Camilla. She wouldn't look at him. He knew she was scared; it would depress her even more to go home, but its what she wanted, and Alex was willing to give that to her. She deserved that at least.

"We should probably sleep in the car for a bit," He sighed. "I don't want to make us crash because I'm tired." Camilla nodded.

They devoured their food and made their way to Alex's car in the backseat. Camilla laid down, then Alex followed and wrapped his arms around her waist cautiously. Alex gazed at Camilla as she drifted off to sleep reluctantly. He smiled at her features, then ran his fingers through her hair softly, careful not to wake her. He could see her smiling softly and smiled to himself.

There was no doubt about it, Alex Gaskarth was completely in love. With the way Camilla charmed him, he was almost ready to marry her. And they'd only known each other for about five weeks. She was mesmerizing to him; everything she did.

"Camilla?" He asked softly, brushing some hair out of her face. Her eyes fluttered open and she bit her lip, then sighed. Alex leaned down and gently pressed his lips to hers, surprising her. She smiled wide when he pulled away, "Sweet dreams."
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
Comments?