Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Secrets

FRANKIE'S POV

Today we get to go and visit Bob! I'm so excited! We all are, but Ray is really tense for some strange reason. We are all crammed into Brian's car now and on our way to the hospital to see him. None of us have spoken to him since the last time he called and spoke to us almost 5 days ago.

Brian pulled up the car outside and we all piled out.

"Guys I'm going to park up somewhere I'll meet you inside in a bit."

"Alright," said Gee, slamming the car door.

We all hurried towards the front door and quickly got Bob's room number and headed down the corridor, getting lost several times on our way.

"Frank are you sure you know where you're taking us?" asked Mikey after we had gone the wrong way the third time in a row.

"No Mikey I don't but at least I'm trying!"

"Um... guys," said Ray.

"Not now!" Mikey spat. We all looked shocked. Mikey never lashed out like that.

"I'm sorry! Really I am so sorry I just... don't know what... I'm sorry," he mumbled looking at his shoes with apparent great interest.

"It's just that were kinda here," Ray said pointing to the door on his right, room 113. Bob's room. My heart started to pound as I thought about what he may be like.

Gee stepped forward and knocked.

"Just a sec!" came a panicked sounding voice from inside the room.

A few moments later he called again "Yeah alright come in, but one at a time, I don't want you all pestering me at once!"

I sighed and plonked myself down in one of the plastic chairs lining the hall. Mikey stepped forward and went into the room.

MIKEY'S POV.

"Hey man," I said, shutting the door behind me. Bob was laying in his bed, propped up on a big stack of pillows, wearing a black hoody over his hospital pajamas. He had the hood up and pulled down low to cover as much of his face as he could.

"Hey Mikes how you been?" He said quietly, he seemed unable to talk with his usual effort. I walked over and hugged him, I could feel him trembling.

"Yeah I'm alright, how are you?" I asked, setting myself down in the chair next to his bedside.

"Yeah OK... what's been going' with you guys then? Found a new drummer yet?" I sensed a slight bitterness in his voice.

"We might have found someone. The firefighter from the crash, She plays drums and she might do it."

"She?!"

"Don't worry I think she's alright at drums."

"She better be! I don't want a girl to mess it up, we all know girl's can't drum...."

"That's not very fair! I knew this girl who was amazing at drums!"

"Can we talk about something else?"

"Uhhhh...."

"Is it true you bit Ray the other day?" he laughed weakly.

"Yeah he stole my phone to talk to you! Cheeky sod! I was just casually having a conversation and he tries to take it!"

"I heard a different side of that story," he smiled. His eyes had dark circles around them and...

"Your beard is gone!" I suddenly exclaimed.

"Took you long enough!" he said.

"So... Is the... the rest of..."

"Yes Mikey all my hair fell out and I mean all of it." He pulled up the sleeve of his hoody to reveal now a now hairless arm. His other arm was still in it's cast.

"So does that mean you're completely hairless... like one of those cats?" I asked cheekily, on tour it was my job to wind up Bob to his limit but this wasn't really the time.

"Mikey get out man, you're seriously not helping me feel better now."

"I'm sorry." I said solemnly.

"Alright now gimme' another hug before you go."

I stood up and obliged his request before I left.

I left the room and shut the door behind me.

"Aw love him, all his hair is gone." I said sadly, sitting down beside Frank.

GERARD'S POV

"Hey how do you feel?" I asked as I rushed over and hugged him.

"I'm alright," he said as I moved away and sat in the chair beside his bed.

"Mikey is driving me insane," I said. "He's really snappy with everyone and he just sits in his bunk all day and night, It's pissing me off so bad!"

"Don't worry about him, he's as he says, 'on his period', " he raised his hands and made quote gestures, struggling a little because of his cast but still trying anyway.

He groaned and set his arms down.

"My arm's feel like they're made of lead," he said.

His hood was up and pulled down low so I couldn't see his head. I guess what Mikey said is true and he did loose his hair. His beard is gone so I guess that means It's all gone.

"Gee, you're good with advice, can you tell me what to do about something?" he asked.

"Sure man, anything you need I'm always gonna be here for you," I smiled and he returned it weakly before continuing.

"You see there's somebody I like, and they like me back, I think. But I'm a little bit too shy to like make a move on hi.. them. You know them but I can't tell you who it but do you have any ideas for when I get out of here?" he asked.

I was really surprised, I knew Bob was quiet but he usually kept very quiet about his love life and personal things like that. He was very shy around the bus and always walked around fully clothed at all times. Unlike Frank who would run around starkers quite happily if Ray, Mikey, Bob and I hadn't put a stop to it! I guess he's quite an insecure person, I wouldn't know why, he's a great guy and some girl is going to be very lucky some day. And the one time he joined in playing truth and dare, we had to kiss and he's a good kisser too, If that makes a difference to anything.

"You know what Bob, I think you should just go nuts, spill it, tell them everything, don't hold anything back just let them know how you feel and I'm sure things will go great for you and whoever she is" I smiled.

"Um... Gee, It's kinda a he," he said awkwardly.

"Now that is a shock. You say I know him? do I know him well? Oh and don't tell Mikey, he isn't too keen on Gay stuff,"I warned. He isn't a homophobic as such but I know it makes him uncomfortable sometimes.

"Alright, I wont tell Mikey but Gee, don't tell any of the other guys I told you I'm bisexual, The only one who knows is Ray and I think he might be too but I'm not sure. And yes you do know the guy I like very well."