Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

The 13th

FRANKS POV.

I had taken a while to think of what revenge to take on Ray as payment for keeping his secret of making out with Bob in his hospital room. I had thought of several possibilities but one idea had really stuck with me and I was going to use that one.

When we go and visit him now we have to all go and see him all together because he can hardly stay awake long enough to see us all separately.

I walked down the corridor towards the dressing room, pulling off my black parade jacket as I walked and slinging it over one shoulder. I reached the dressing room and went in.

It seemed empty so I hung up my jacket and went to jump onto the sofa.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, someone was on the sofa I was just about to lay on. But it was only Ray. He looked up.

"Jesus Frank I'm not that scary am I?" he asked. His face was tear stained and he still had his cell phone clutched in his hand.

"No but you should be scared of what I'm going to do to you!" I laughed and sat on him causing him to groan indignantly.

Mikey and Gerard came bursting into the room.

"Whats going on, we heard someone scream?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah it was me! Frank is trying to rape me!" Cried Ray from underneath me.

"Frank did what!" said Gee raising his eyebrows.

"Ewww I did not try to rape anybody! And we all knew that if I raped anyone it would be Mikey," I said giving Mikey a huge wink to freak him out and getting off Ray to walk towards him, he stepped back and stood behind Gee, out of my reach.

"OK no raping is happening here tonight guys!" laughed Lauren, coming into the room and pulling off her black parade jacket.

Lauren was the only person in on my plan of what I was going to do to Ray. She helped me think of it and is helping me execute the plan on him later on when we get back to the bus.

********************************************************

About 40 minutes later we arrived back at the bus after doing some signing for fans waiting outside. A lot of them asked us how Bob was doing which was great to see that they cared for him. Lauren had gone to buy what we needed for the revenge plan and I was waiting for her on the couch until Mikey disturbed me from my thoughts.

"Frank?" I didn't even notice him the first time.

"Frankie?" I noticed him but I blanked him.

"Frankie helloooo anybody in there?" I blanked him again to piss him off and see what he did.

"Earth to Frankie is anybody there?" He sighed, he was getting pissed off now. I kept my eyes closed where I was laying on the couch and I heard Mikey fumbling around with something.

He dumped an entire glass of freezing cold water over my head. I screamed loudly and got up, chasing after him with my now wet hair flopping in my face.

"What's the matter Frankie, something wrong?" he teased as we ran around and around the couch.

"Nothing much, it's just that...... SOME ASSHOLE JUST POURED FREEZING COLD WATER ALL OVER MY HEAD!!!!" I screamed and lunged at him over the couch, knocking him to the floor.

"Whats with all the screaming? And Frankie why are you wet Hun?" Lauren had just come into the bus after going to the store quickly to get the things for the plan. She calls everyone 'Hun' just as Gee calls everyone 'sugar'.

"Mikey poured water on me," I pouted.

"Frankie ignored me," pouted Mikey, mocking me and what I had just said.

"Shut up Mikey." I poked out my tongue at him and grabbed Lauren by the arm and pulled her into the bunk room with me.

I quickly shut the door and turned to her.

"Did you get them?"

Her face cracked into a huge, contagious grin.

"Oh yeah, he's not gonna know what hit him!"

"Is there enough for Mikey too? I mean he wet me so I can get even with him too!"

"There should be but you didn't even tell me why you want to get even with Ray?"

"That's my business I'm sorry but I can't tell you, It's between me and him and I would be breaking a deal if I told you."

"That's fair enough and there is 40 so that should be plenty for Mikey too!" She held out the super-drug carrier bag she was carrying and I took it from her and peeked inside. I grinned my evil grin and stashed the bag under my bunks mattress for use later on tonight or possibly tomorrow.

"Come on let's go back by the couch with the guys and hang out. Your going to visit Bob tomorrow so I wouldn't go to bed too late in case your cranky."

"I don't get cranky, not ever," I insisted.

"Not ever?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Well maybe one time-"

"- a week" she changed my sentence but I had to agree, If I didn't get my sleep, everyone would go through hell for it the next day.

I nodded and left the room, holding the door open for her. I grabbed a clean towel from a pile near the bunk room door and dried my hair off a bit.

I threw myself down on the couch next to a very bored looking Gerard who was watching some random show on TV.

"Hey Gee you bored?"

"Yup there's like NOTHING to watch tonight."

"Give it here." I grabbed the remote and flicked around for a minute until I found something that may interest Gerard.

"Wait stop!" he cried as I was about to flick the channel over again.

"What is it?" I asked, confused.

"Fear factor, I love this show and my cousin hosts it!" he took the remote back from me and we watched the rest of the show together, with Mikey and Lauren sat on the other couch and Ray nowhere to be found.

"I love this show and you know what, some of those stunts look pretty cool!" said Lauren after the show was over.

"You guys should go on it!! That would be awesome and so funny!" she grinned and I caught on and smiled back, It did sound and look like a lot of fun.

Mikey looked at Gee. They both smiled and then looked at us.

"I guess we could speak to Joe when the tour is over and then he could hook us up?" said Gee with an excited kind of glint in his eyes. We all nodded and smiled, this was going to be a hell of a lot of fun!

"But we are not doing this without Bob so we need him better first and then we'll do it and we need 6 people," insisted Mikey.

"Uhhh Mikes Lauren is a person!" I looked at her and she looked surprised.

"Me? Why don't you take your manager or something? Don't waste it on me."

"Are you mad you saved our lives and we still owe you big and Brain would never do it, he's too scaredy," said Gee.

"Anyone seen Ray since the show?" asked Mikey, suddenly looking around the bus.

"He definitely came back here with us, maybe he went for a run?" I suggested.

"Oh yeah... In the rain for like 2 hours, totally..." said Mikey sarcastically.

"Alright it was just a suggestion don't rip my head off," I said before grabbing my jacket and stepping out of the bus' door into the night rain outside.

I just needed some air and some time to think without everyone there. Mikey was irritating me at the moment, he's been my best Friend for like ever, since high school but he really does have his moments sometimes.

I stood there in the rain breathing the cool, night air until I noticed a figure looming up out of the darkness and spray, moving towards me along the side of the road.

I squinted but couldn't make out who it was, it was too dark. I moved closer to the door to the bus, just in case but then the person ran through the beam of a streetlight and I saw there was no need to.

It was Ray. He was well... drenched doesn't even cover it. He went out running in this weather? Is he completely insane?

"Dude what are you doing?!" I shouted over to him.

"Waiting.... for ....a....bus," he panted out sarcastically. I waited for him by the bus door and accompanied him inside.

"Why did you go running in the rain? Are you mad or something? And It's dark!?" He had a strange distant look in his eyes and was very out of breath and shivering a lot.

"No I just wanted to run, I need to keep up with my training or I'll get unfit and I think I'm old enough to look after myself out at night thank you very much," he snapped, quite unlike him and walked straight past me into the bathroom.

I sighed and threw myself down onto the couch. Why was everyone acting so strange recently? I must have dozed off because when I woke up Ray was standing over me, dressed in jeans and a baggy t shirt and towel drying his hair, I mean 'fro.

RAYS POV.

I got out of the shower and dressed. Then I left the bathroom and noticed that Frankie had fallen asleep on the couch so I went to go and wake him up because the couches on the bus give you a seriously bad back if you sleep on them all night. I stood over him about to nudge him when he awoke.

He blinked sleepily at me and then smiled faintly. I smiled back.

"Come on man, go to bed you look smashed and we need to get up early tomorrow to go and see Bob so go and get some decent sleep." I pulled him up off the couch and he wandered off into the bunk room.

I couldn't see anybody else around the bus so I guessed they were all sleeping. I clambered into my own bunk and drifted off slwoly, still confused about what had happened to me earlier whilst I was out.