Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Revenge.

FRANKS POV.

I had got my coffee and then I headed back to Bob's room. I guess I should have asked Ray if he wanted something before we left but he is perfectly capable of getting his own coffee. I opened the door without knocking and sighed.

Ray and Bob were engaged in a sloppy make out session. This is the second time I've caught them at it now! Are they together or what?

I walked over to them and they didn't notice. I put down my coffee and grabbed the back of Ray's head and wrenched him back.

"Dude what are you doing! Gee and Mikey are on their way down here now and if they catch you then your screwed! And you know this means double revenge now right?"

"It's worth it," he shrugged before leaning back in to kiss Bob again but I smacked him round the back of the head.

"Ouch! Frankie don't hit me you little shit! What so It's alright for you and Gee to make out in front of thousands of fans but not for us to kiss when theres nobody around!?" he sounded pretty pissed off with me.

"He's got a point there," said Bob weakly, laying back down onto his pillows and closing his eyes again.

Ray looked at him, concernedly. "Are you feeling alright?" he asked him.

"N...need s...sleep."

"Alright we'll leave and let you sleep. Get better soon OK?"

"Bye Bob! see you next time!" I said before picking up my coffee and heading out of the room.

BOBS POV.

Oh man! Need sleep! I can't even open my eyes again now I'm that tired. But Katie has told me that I've had the worst part of my chemo and that I should be getting better soon. I suddenly felt really cold and wished the guys were here. I tried to lift my arms to pull up the blanket but they were too heavy and I gave up.

"Hello? anybody there?" I asked in the hope that one of the guys might still be here.

"Hey man what would you like," came Rays voice. I felt him take my hand and I smiled softly to myself.

"Cold," was all I could manage out.

"Here" he said quietly, pulling up the blanket and tucking it in around me.

I suddenly thought of something.

"Hoody!" I said. Unable to make a proper sentance.

"Alright I got it," he said before pulling the hoody out from under my pillow and draping it over me and tucking it in.

"Thanks." I smiled.

I could hear somebody yelling in the corridor and it sounded very much like Brian.

"Look I'd better go we'll see you soon," he said.

He leaned in and touched his lips to mine, ever so softly as if afraid he might hurt me.

He pulled back after a few seconds and left me all alone. I fell asleep with a smile on my face for the first time in weeks.

*Later that night*

FRANKS POV.

"Come on man! It's double revenge time!" I cried leaping on Ray who was lounging on the couch and smacking him with a pillow.

"Alright little dude what do you want me to do," he laughed.

"Follow me," I said, putting on my sweetest smile and leading him into the bunk room.

"Get changed," I said, pushing a pair of shorts into his hands.

He reappeared a moment later with the shorts on. They were very short and a LOT of hairy leg was on show. Perfect.

"Any particular reason why I'm dressed like fucking Avril Lavgine?" he asked.

"All will become clear." I smiled again and went to fetch everyone else.

"Stay right here. Don't move. Don't get changed back and DON'T look in the spare bunk! you udnerstand?"

"Yes mother," he said sarcastically before jumping into his own bunk.

I left the room and got Mikey, Gee and Lauren and told Gee to get his video camera.

Five mintues later we were ready to carry out the plan. I ripped back the curtain on the spare bunk and everyone except for Lauren and I gasped and Ray groaned.

"Get in to the bunk motherfucker!" I ordered Ray "Or I spill the beans." I smiled at him and he quickly leapt into the spare bunk. I had secured 4 sets of handcuffs to the bed posts and Lauren and I secured him into place.

Lauren went to her own bunk and picked up the superdrug bag which contains a box of.....

"Wax strips!" he groaned and struggled against the restraints.

"What? you could use it," I said, gesturing at his hairy legs.

"No let me out right now!" he cried, struggling harder but the handcuffs held him firmly in place.

"Alright I could let you out but then I would have to tell everyone your little secret."

"No! no please! do whatever you like just don't tell them!" he begged and we all laughed.

"Lauren?" I held out my hand and she gave me the first strip. I stuck in his shin and rubbed on it until it stuck properly.

"Gee or Mikey are you filming all of this?" I asked.

"Oh yeah were getting it alright," said Gee holding up his video camera before turning it back on Ray.

I smiled at Ray and ripped off the strip. He howled in pain and we all laughed. He now had a big bald patch on his leg and tears streaming down his face.

"Don't cry you big baby! This video is going on youtube!" I laughed before sticking on the next strip.

"No d..don't you d..dare!" I ripped off the next one and then the next. Gee filmed the whole thing while Mikey and Lauren laughed hysterically in the background.

When I was done a while later his legs were hairless and red raw.

"Now were even," I said sweetly before unlocking the handcuffs. He leapt up and grabbed me.

"GET FRANKIE!" He roared and everyone piled on me. The next thing I knew I was handcuffed to the bunk and Mikey and Lauren were rolling up my trouser legs.

"Alright go ahead," I said "But you might be interested to know that I caught Ray and Bob m...."

Ray put his hand across my mouth and I licked it. He grimaced and moved it away.

"Let him out," he said reluctantly.

Unwillingly, they let me go. Ray went and put his jeans back on and Gee, Lauren and Mikey said they were going to watch a movie. I joined in with them and we watched 'The Grudge'.

I spent half the movie huddled against Gee's shoulder with him stroking my hair soothingly. I would scream when there was any tense music and hide my face whenever I thought it was going to get scary. Finally when the movie was done I jumped up off the couch and went to take a shower.

I stood under the flow of warm, steamy water and started to lather up my shower gel on my chest. I didn't hear the door open, I didn't hear him come into the room but I heard his voice behind me in the shower, clear as could be.

"Want me to wash your back sugar?"