Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

I miss you.

FRANKIE'S POV.

I cuddled closer to Gee and breathed in his warm smell. A week we had been together had felt better then all the time I had spent with Jamia and I knew what I had to do. I looked at the ring on my finger and wondered what I would feel like if It was from Gerard and not her. I love her but I'm not in love with her, I don't want her and need her like how I feel about Gee.

He started to stir and I leaned in and planted gentle kisses up and down his neck. He sighed contentedly and stroked my hair softly and I continued to kiss his neck. I paused at one spot and started to suck on the skin, causing him to squirm and try to push me away. I didn't move for a few minutes and when I did there was a hickey where I had been sucking.

"Did you give me a hickey?" he whispered very quietly so nobody else could hear.

"Maybe," I whispered back, snuggling in closer to him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

He sighed and held me close. I had left the bunk curtain slightly open and sunlight was streaming in, I guess it must be nearly time to get up.

We visit Bob today and I am going to give him the biggest hug in the history of the world. I've missed him so much, missed having him around the bus and at shows. When he...or almost died I was so scared and I felt something I've never felt before, he's like my brother and I felt so empty when I thought he was gone. He just has this kind of presence and when he's there everything is different and I really can't wait to have him back.

I heard somebody shuffling around in their bunk and then them walking out into the lounge area.

"I'm going to get some coffee baby, d'you want some?" I whispered to Gee as I started to untangle myself from the blankets surrounding us.

"Nah I'm alright," he muttered, rolling over and going back to sleep. I crawled out of the bunk and walked towards the kitchen, pulling up my pajama pants where they had slipped a little.

"Mornin Frankie." came Rays voice from the couch.

"Sup," I said, walking into the kitchen and turning on the coffee machine. I glanced at the clock on the wall and it was 11:45. 2 hours until we visit Bob and I seriously am going to hug him like there's no tomorrow.

I got my coffee and slumped down on the couch next to Ray. His eyes were red and bloodshot and surrounded by dark circles and he looked very pale.

"Are you feeling alright man?" I asked.

"Oh no I'm fine really just a little tired." he yawned and got up to get his own coffee. I'm really worried about him, the drinking, the drugs, the stress of not having Bob here because on tour they are practically inseparable usually. I think he misses him more then any of us and I think they might be together or something cos I've walked in on them kissing twice now.

He came back with his coffee and sat down, sipping it occasionally.

"Looking forward to seeing Bob?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah me too, I miss him."

"Frankie I miss him more," he said quietly.

"Are you two like together or something?" I usually wouldn't have asked because I don't like to pry but this has been bugging me recently.

"I dunno, we haven't really talked about it. I'd like us to be but I'm not sure what everyone would think," he looked at the floor with seemingly great interest.

"I'd be fine with it and so would Gee. Mikey would accept it over time and I'm sure the fans would all think it's a great idea."

He tore his gaze from the floor and fixed it on my face.

"Really?"

"Yes! If you want to be with him then bloody do something about it rather then sit here talking about it."

"You know Frankie, your right! I'm going to do something about it." He got up and headed towards the bunk area.

I drained my coffee cup and went to get dressed.

*********************** 2 HOURS LATER **************************

RAYS POV.

Yay! Were going to see Bob! I seriously can't wait for this! We walked the familiar path down the hospital corridors to his room. We reached room 113 and Frankie knocked it excitedly.

"Yeah come on in!" Came a voice from the inside. We all piled in and there he was, sitting up in his bed looking much better then the last time I had seen him.

"BOB!" squealed Frankie, leaping on him and hugging him as tight as he could.

"Glad to see you too Frankie," he laughed, hugging him just as tightly.

"Hey what about me," I protested, pretending to pout.

"There's room for you too!" said Bob, moving one arm from Frankie to hug me at the same time.

"PILE ON!!" shouted Mikey, jumping on us all so we all got pushed so we were laying down on the bed all tangled up.

"Ow Mikey you suck!" said Frank, trying to detach himself from everyone.

"Seconded!" I tried to say but it got muffled against Bob's shoulder that my face was squashed against. Even just being this close to him made my heart beat faster.

"I feel unloved," said Gee from the side of the room where he was still stood.

"When these assholes get off me I'll give you a hug too," came Bob's voice. Mikey clambered off, followed by Frankie. I shifted a little, about to move off the bed, my face was hardly two inches from Bob's and we were looking each other straight in the eye. His eyes flicked down to my lips and he leaned forwards to kiss me but I moved back quickly and got up off the bed.

Gee moved forwards and hugged him.

I felt bad, I should have kissed him, I wanted to, but not in front of everyone, not yet.

"How are you feeling now?" Mikey asked him, sitting down on the end of the bed.

"I feel great! Much much better and I'm so glad because I felt sick of being so tired all the time," he smiled and we all smiled back. I mouthed sorry to him and he shook his head, meaning don't worry about it. I felt relieved knowing that he understood why I couldn't have kissed him a moment ago.

"Hows the tour going?" he asked.

"Yeah it's fine other then a little problem with Ra....." Mikey froze mid sentence at the look we were all giving him.

"May as well tell him now Mikes," I said venomously.

We had agreed to mention nothing of my 'problem' to Bob and act like it had never happened.

"It's alright, tell me in your own time," said Bob, scratching the side of his face. He froze and ran his hand along the side of his face again, up and down. He got up and sprinted to the bathroom. A few seconds later I heard him cry out.

"What is it?" We all ran to the bathroom doorway. He was stood in front of the mirror, still running his hand up and down his cheek.

"My beard is growing back!!" he cried, jumping up and down in hapiness. I looked closer and a very small amount of stubble was appearing on his face.

"WOOOO!!!" he cried, jumping up and down. He grabbed Gee as he was the closest to him and hugged him and even kissed him on the cheek he then did the same to Mikey and Frank then came to me. He grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me into a kiss that I could do nothing to resist.

Frank wolf whistled loudly and Bob pulled me into the bathroom and slammed the door in everyone else's face and locked it. Hardly a second later he was attached to my lips again, his tongue pleading for entrance which I granted him and he moaned gratefully. He kept pushing me backwards until I hit the wall with my back and was now pinned to the wall by him.

The kiss became rougher and he tangled his hands in my hair, my hands had found their way to his back, close to his ass.

He suddenly pulled back and looked me in the eye.

"Wanna freak everyone out? especially Mikey?" he asked with an evil grin.

"Oh yeah let's do it, how?"

"Follow my lead," he grinned.

"Oh fuck Ray!" he screamed loudly. I struggled not to laugh as I joined in.

"Oh Bob right there!!" I screamed and he giggled.

He moaned loudly and thumped his fist on the wall. We stopped and listened, the guys had gone very very quiet.

He had his ear pressed to the wall listening to hear what the guys said but I had other ideas.

I grabbed him by the front of his shirt an pushed him into the wall with a loud thud. His eyes widened in shock and I leaned in to his ear.

"Wouldn't it be so much better if we were making those noises for real," I whispered right in his ear and I felt him shiver.

"Y..yeah it w...would b..but t..the guys...." he stammered out, still pressed against the wall by me. I placed my finger over his lips to stop him speaking.

"Have already heard us moaning and will think were just carrying on," I finished his sentence but I'm not sure if that's how he would have finished it.

"I... I.... " he stammered and I silenced him by bringing my lips to his in a steamy, passionate kiss. Without warning I ground my hips into his and he moaned loudly into my mouth. I giggled and tilted my head to deepen the kiss further.

Suddenly he pushed me forwards so I went backwards into the opposite wall of the small room, without breaking the kiss he followed my movement so we had effectively switched positions.

"What are you going to do now eh?" he muttered against my mouth, pinning me against the wall, hard.

"Get you horny and then leave you," I muttered back and he gasped.

"That's not a very nice thing to do."

"Not really but nor is making the guys think were fucking in here just to freak them out," I said.

"That is true. We should go and tell them that we aren't."

"In a minute" I said, pulling him back into the kiss roughly.

He slid his tongue straight into my mouth, tasting me as I tasted him and I moaned gently. The kiss became softer and sweeter, more loving and less aggressive.

"I miss you," he said suddenly, breaking the kiss for just a second.

"What.... do..... you..... mean?" I asked between short kisses.

"While your not here I miss you," he said softly.

"I miss you too," I said taking his hand.

"Come back to see everyone else?" he asked, unlocking the door.

"Yeah or else they may start to get worried about what they are doing in here," I laughed and he laughed too. We walked out of the bathroom together and the room was empty, or so it seemed.

"What the fuck is going on here?" came an angry voice from the corner behind the bathroom door.