Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Busted

RAYS POV.

"Brian! hi how are you?" said Bob cheerily, but also dropping my hand at the same time.

"I'll tell you how I am! I'm wondering why the hell my guitarist and drummer are fucking each other in the bathroom!" Wow he's angry and all for nothing.

"Brian we weren't fucking! We were freaking Mikey out," laughed Bob. The rest of the guys were stood in the doorway and Mikey looked traumatized.

"Yeah we didn't do anything," I protested but Brian wasn't having any of it.

"I don't wanna hear it! You know the rules we have about this! People in the band cannot have relationships, It's for the bands sake if you break up! It's completely forbidden and you all know that!!" he exclaimed.

"Brian that is fucking ridiculous," said Bob, walking over and throwing himself moodily onto his bed.

"Yeah I'm sorry Bri but that is. If I like Bob and Bob likes me, who says we can't have a relationship together! It's just not fair." I hadn't realized what I had said until I had said it and it was too late to even cover my tracks, we were totally busted to everyone there.

"So you just admitted to having something going on between you?" Brian raised his eyebrows and looked at us. We looked at each other and Bob beckoned me over to him. He pulled me down to his level and whispered in my ear.

"Should we tell them now or what?" he asked.

"I think we should be honest with them."

He nodded and opened his mouth to speak.

"Yes Brian, and everyone else who wants to know, we are together, now officially a couple and there's nothing you can do about it."

Brian stood stock still with his mouth hanging open at what Bob had just said, a look of complete astonishment on his face. A few seconds later and without another word he stormed out of the room.

"Wow Brian must be on his period or something," said Mikey.

"You know Mikey I think he is, moody git," laughed Bob and it wasn't long before we were all laughing and joking together, just as we would do on tour in our free time on the bus.

A while later though the conversation turned serious.

"So Mikey aren't you bothered about Bob and Ray being together?" asked Frankie who was sat at the foot of Bob's bed.

"No it doesn't bother me at all, in fact I was kind of hoping they would get together at some point, they make a good match," he smiled and I was quite surprised but that was nothing compared to what Gee said next.

"Frankie and I have an announcement to make!" said Gee excitedly, taking Frankie's hand.

"Gee did you get Frankie pregnant?" asked Bob and we all laughed.

"Yes I'm sorry, I should have been more careful," he joked.

"Ohhh my stomach!" groaned Frankie, rubbing his stomach with his free hand.

We all laughed again.

"What's so important then?" I asked, wondering if they have anything serious to say.

"Were together too!" cried Frankie, leaning over and kissing Gee quickly on the lips.

"Thats great you guys!" I said, patting Gee on the back because I couldn't reach Frankie from where I was sitting at Bob's side.

"Wait! So your telling me that I'm the only straight one in the band?" said Mikey.

"Yeah I guess so," said Gee "Sorry bro."

"That's alright I guess but I want to make a rule right now. No fucking on the bus and if you do, I don't want to see it and I don't want to hear it and I forbid all of you to talk about sex!"

"But Mikey there are four of us and only one of you and majority rules" said Frankie with an evil grin.

"Oh I hate you," said Mikey.

"Love you too," grinned Frankie as Katie came in.

[sorry its short. please comment]