Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Room 217

*Three and a half weeks later*

BOBS POV.

They just had to go and tour bloody Europe didn't they! Now I have to catch the freaking plane over there on my own and I feel like such a loner. I hate long flights, there's nothing to do and the planes are too small and It's so high up and It freaks me out.

At least I'm out of that god damn hospital I think to myself as I drag my case through the terminal at heathrow airport. I get out to the front of the building and there's some dude, a cab driver, waiting with a sign with my name on it to pick me up. Some kids in MCR shirts are pointing at him and looking around frantically and one of them spots me. Even in a hat and sunglasses he still recognizes me!

"Hey Mr dude? Are you Bob from MCR?" he asks me and I can't help but smile, that's the first time someone has ever called me 'Mr dude' before.

"Yep what do you want me to sign kiddo?" Usually I hate signing things but this dude seemed alright so I'll let him have it.

He pulled a copy of 'The Black Parade' out of his backpack and handed it to me. All of his friends had now come over too so I had about 6 or 7 kids wanting autographs and photos and hugs and everything.

I signed every single thing they pushed at me, had my picture taken with all of them and must have given each them about 50 hugs before they let me go. As I walked away one of them called after me, the youngest one, a pretty little blond girl about 11 years old in a MCR shirt about 5 sizes too big.

"Hey Bob?"

"Uh yeah?" I turned round to face her.

"I'm glad your all better now!" she said with a huge smile and then ran off.

I walked with the cab driver to his car and threw my case in the trunk and sat in the back seat. We had about a forty five minute drive to where the guy's were playing tomorrow night and they were staying in a hotel until then. They also had no idea that I was coming to re-join them.

I couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces when I showed up outside their hotel room.

The drive to the hotel went pretty quickly and the taxi driver was fairly talkative so that helped a little. Brian had paid for it so when I got to the hotel I tipped him and grabbed my stuff quickly. I got walked into the lobby and the receptionist at the front desk sorted out my room key and told me the other guys rooms and I caught the next elevator up to the 10th floor where all our rooms were.

I tried to remember the room numbers of all the others but was having no luck so I just went to my room and dumped all my stuff before pulling out my cellphone to call one of the guys.

"Hello this is dominoes pizza, how can I help you?" answered Frankie. I could hear people talking in the background and guessed that everyone must be in his room.

"Hey Frankie what room are you in?"

"217 whyyyy?"

"No reason," I said and then hung up. I was in 220 so It wasn't far away. I grabbed my room key from the table and headed down the corridor to Franks room.

I knocked on the door and heard footsteps running to answer it.

"OH MY GOD!!!" He squealed as he flung the door open and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"What is Fra..... HOLY SHIT!!" cried Gee, joining in the hug.

"How are you guys?" I asked when they had finally let go of me.

"We're great how about you?" asked Gee, throwing himself down on the big double bed in the center of the room.

"Never better and look!" I said, pulling off my hat to reveal my hair was growing back, It was still short but it was back and now I could grow it again. My beard was already back to how it was before I had the chemo, maybe a little shorter.

"Wooo!!!" cried Frankie, ruffling up my short hair with his hands.

"What is going on in here n..... BOB!!!!" screamed Mikey, coming out of the bathroom. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back like a brother.

"I thought you weren't coming out here for another five days?"

"Yeah I couldn't wait now that I feel fully back to my old self again." I smiled.

"I'll go and get Ray," grinned Frank, running out of the room.

He returned a few seconds later dragging Ray along behind him.

"Oh my god!! BOB!!!!" He ran over to me and hugged me so tight I thought he was going to suffocate me.

"Ray... can't.... breathe!!" I gasped out and he let me go.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry!" he said hugging me again but much gentler this time.

"Don't I get a kiss?" I whined.

"Mikey do you mind?" he asked and Mikey shook his head but turned away.

I pulled Ray into a passionate kiss and within seconds and with no recognition of getting there, I found myself straddling Rays waist laying on Frank and Gee's double bed.

He broke the kiss after a few more minutes.

"Whoa someones eager," he laughed, noticing the position we were in.

"Yeah but not here you guys, we don't wanna see it!" said Frankie.

"Yeah and do it in your own bed!" said Gee throwing a pillow at us.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!" cried Mikey, grabbing a pillow and smacking Frank round the head with it.

I grabbed myself a pillow and hit Mikey as hard as I could and he fell to the floor laughing wildly. Someone hit me in the back of the head and I fell onto my back on the bed and swung the pillow wildly, it connected with Ray's head and he hit me back. Within minutes we had descended into full scale chaos until a female voice came from the doorway.

"Wow what have I just walked in on" said a pretty woman with black hair who was leaning in the doorway.

I glanced around at everyone, Ray was sat on my waist to stop me from moving as I was lying down, Mikey and Gee were tangled up together and trying to fight off a giggling Frankie, It must have looked very strange to someone who had just walked in as we were all crammed onto the double bed in some way or another.

"Bob this is Lauren who replaced you while you were sick," said Mikey. Ray got up off of me allowing me to move.

I walked over to Lauren and we shook hands, she gave me a warm smile which I returned.

"It's great to see you feeling better," she said with another smile "And your arms all better now," she said, gesturing to my arm that had been broken but now all healed up.

"How did you know about my...." I started but Ray cut me off.

"Lauren is the firefighter that saved us all from the bus crash."

"Really?" I said, surprised.

She nodded.

"Well in that case you get a hug!" I said, hugging her, she seemed surprised but hugged me back all the same.

We broke apart and I went and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What do you guys wanna do now then?" I asked, looking around at everyone.

"Truth and dare?" suggested Frankie and a big smirk crept across my face, we could have a LOT of fun with this.

[A/N yes there will be truth and dare and god knows what else in the next chapter. Probably some Ray/Bob action and Frerard if I get the comments!! Happy reading and comments PLEASE!! x.x.x]