Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Truth or dare?

FRANKIE'S POV

I grabbed an empty water bottle from the table and span it, It ended facing Gee.

"Truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Dare," he said, but somewhat uncertainly, my dares can be fairly evil.

"I dare you to...." I looked around the room for some inspiration. "I dare you to lick Mikey's foot!" I cried and everyone laughed except for Gee who looked like he was going to be sick.

"Eww that's gross!" he protested.

"Alright anyone who doesn't do their dare has to strip down to their boxers and run down to the lobby and back up again, hands over their head screaming 'MCR rule!' as loud as they can. So what'll it be?" I said, smiling sweetly at Gee who looked horrified at the forfeit.

"I say Mikey get your damn sock off!" Mikey laughed and pulled off his sock and extended his foot to Gee who licked it all the way along, causing Mikey to squirm and the rest of us to roar with laughter.

"That tickles!" he giggled.

"Ugh Mikey when did you last wash your foot!"said Gee, getting up and running to the bathroom to rinse out his mouth.

He came back in and re-joined the circle. He spun the bottle and it landed on Ray.

"Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Dare."

"OK I dare you to...." I saw him look around the room and his eyes paused on Bob and the cupboard. "Seven minutes in heaven, In the cupboard with Bob!"

"With pleasure," he smiled, grabbing Bob by the hand and dragging him into the cupboard and shutting the door behind him.

RAYS POV.

That has got to be the S-T-U-P-I-D-E-S-T dare I have ever heard in my life! What is the point giving me seven minutes in heaven with my boyfriend for fucks sake?

"With pleasure." I smiled and grabbed Bobs hand and pulled him into the cupboard. It was really small but luckily Frank and Gee hadn't unpacked yet so at least it was empty. I shut the door and we were plunged into darkness.

"Let's freak the shit out of them!" I whispered, trying to contain a fit of giggles.

"Or we could do this?" suggested Bob, forcing his lips to mine in the pitch darkness and close confinement of the cupboard. Our bodies were pressed completely together in the tiny cupboard and it was getting pretty hot in there.

I opened my mouth to allow his tongue the access it had been eagerly awaiting and he moaned gratefully. His hands slipped up under my shirt and worked their way all over my chest, causing me to moan at his touch.

A fierce battle for dominance developed between our tongues and eventually he won. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up but I stopped him and broke the kiss.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Taking off your shirt," Well.... I would never have guessed. He tried to tug it over my head again but I stopped him again.

"We can't do anything! Everyone is just out there!" I hissed but he was still trying to pull the shirt off of me.

"Oh come on, please?" He ground his hips into mine and I couldn't help but moan loudly.

"J..just the shirt then," I stammered out before letting him pull off my shirt. He ran his hands all over my chest, stomach and back, finally settling them on my shoulders.

He leaned in to my ear.

"Your so perfect," he whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

"N..no I'm not."

"Yes you are." His lips found mine again and we kissed intensely until the cupboard door was thrown open. I blinked in the bright light.

"Are you naked?" Somebody asked and I realized it was Mikey stood at the cupboard door with his hands over his eyes.

"Nah your safe," I said, snatching my shirt from Bobs hand and shoving it back on over my head.

"Well thank god for that we didn't have a clue what you two were getting up to in there!" said Frank, throwing himself down on the couch.

I walked over and span the bottle, it landed on Mikey.

"Mikey, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"You pussy!!" cried Frank, leaping up from the couch and advancing on Mikey, fists raised.

"No I just don't wanna have to make out with any of you, no offense," he said backing away from Frankie.

"Fine then, there's your truth, have you ever had the desire to kiss anybody in the band and if so, who and why?" I asked and Mikey blushed scarlet.

"Well I uh... A while ago I..."

"Mikey if you don't answer you have to do the forfeit."

"OK OK!! A while ago I can't remember where we were but it was raining and Bob and I had gone to this store to get some cigarettes and we were all wet and when we got back to the bus I dunno I just wanted to kiss him. He had all water dripping down his face and it looked so damn sexy and I wanted to see what it was like to kiss another guy." He finished and blushed red again. Bob went almost as red as Mikey.

It took a few seconds for what Mikey said to sink in and when it did we all burst out laughing. Mikey span the bottle and it landed on Bob.

"Truth or dare?"

"So long as you don't want to use to me fulfill your strange perverted 'Bob in the rain' fantasies, dare" he said and we all laughed again.

"OK I dare you to um....kiss Frankie."

Bob rolled his eyes and leaned across and kissed Frank quickly on the lips.

"No, properly."

"No changing the dare Mikey," protested Frankie, crossing his arms across his chest.

"You didn't do the dare properly! So do it!" said Mikey, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Frank turned to Gee "Do you mind?" Gee shook his head.

"Ray you don't mind if I kiss the little guy do you?" said Bob.

"Nah it's fine with me so long as I get to watch," I said, sitting down on the couch across from them.

They both leaned in to kiss.... and both burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry! This is just too weird It's like making out with your little brother," said Bob whilst trying not to laugh again.

They leaned in and this time didn't laugh. Bob tangled his hands in Franks hair and they kissed sloppily for a few seconds. And when I say sloppily I mean they were making a real show out of it, they were deliberately leaving big gaps so that you could see their tongues all over each other. Frank even moaned loudly just to add to the effect.

By the end of it Gee and I were staring, open mouthed at them and I had a massive hard on. I quickly moved so I could put a cushion over my lap without it looking suspicious.

"Oh my GOD!" cried Frankie.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Shit Bob I never knew you had it in you! Your almost as good as Gee, but nobody will ever beat Gee," said Frank, leaning down and kissing Gee, who pulled away fairly quickly.

"What?" asked Frank, looking hurt.

"You taste like Bob!" said Gee and we all laughed.

Bob span the bottle and it landed on Gee.

"Truth or dare?" he asked, walking over towards me to sit on my lap but he couldn't really do that at the moment... He tried to pull the cushion away and I gave him a meaningful look and he laughed and just sat on the cushion on my lap.

"Dare" said Gee "And I am NOT licking anymore feet." we all laughed.

"I dare you to do the forfeit," he said and we all gasped.

"What the... That's not fair.... I.... How am I.... I hate you..." grumbled Gee, starting to pull off his clothes.

"Have a nice trip!" called Bob as Gee started to run down the corridor in just his boxers, hand over his head, screaming 'MCR rule' at the top of his voice.

We were all weak with laughter and I fell back onto the couch so I was laying on my back. Bob jumped on top of me and pinned me to the couch.

"Bob I have a..." I started, I was still pretty hard and the way he was laying on top of me he must have been able to feel it.

"Problem? Let's go to my room and take care of it," he breathed in my ear.

"Alright let's go!" I said quickly and he got up off of me and we headed for the door, Frankie got in our way.

"Where you guys going? What you doing? Can I come with you? Please?" he asked, chewing a mouthful of skittles and bouncing up and down slightly as he spoke.

"Frank I wouldn't come with us if I were you," I said, shooting a shifty glance at Bob and saw that he was smirking.

"Oh I get it... ew EW!!!" he cried, running over to the couch and jumping on it and continuing to eat his skittles.

"I don't wanna hear it!" Mikey called after us as we ran down the corridor.

Bob pulled me to his room which was only about 3 doors down and he fumbled with the key to unlock it. He got it open and pushed me inside roughly. He followed me inside and when he turned around to shut the door I jumped onto the bed, laying on my back with my hands up behind my head.

He locked the door and turned around to face me. He walked around the bed slowly, walking over to the window and shutting the curtains to the night outside.

He crawled up the bed until he was hovering over me, his lips were almost touching mine but not quite.

I leaned forward to kiss him but he leaned away.

"Ray are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes! Come on I really want this and I have for a l..." I started but he cut me off by kissing me lovingly and gently.

"This is going to be slow and amazing," he breathed in my ear and I felt myself get harder.

"Bob, you're amazing," I whispered, pulling him into a more passionate kiss.

[A/N Yes we all know whats coming in the next chapter. Comments please and then I will post it.]