Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Breakfast

BOBS POV.

"Bob?" someone spoke, they were close to me. I could feel someone next to me, I had my arms around then and they had their arms around me.

"Mmmm." I was too tired to speak right now.

"Are you awake?" Well no! Of course not! I'm fucking fast asleep.

"Yep." I opened my eyes a little and immediately slammed them shut again in the bright light. I waited a few moments and opened them again, slower this time and was met with Rays smiling face.

"Coming for a shower and then some breakfast."

"Uh, yes to the shower, no to the breakfast."

"Fine, have your own shower." he rolled out of bed and stood up and stretched. It took me a few seconds to remember why he was butt naked and sharing my bed until I remembered last night and grinned wildly.

He went to walk to the bathroom and cried out in pain and sat back down again quickly.

"Hell no! I am not getting up today," he said, pulling the blanket back over himself.

"Whats the matter?" I asked, smirking, knowing damn well what the matter was.

"My ass hurts," he pouted.

"Awwww." I leaned across and hugged him tightly, breathing in his warm smell and never wanting to let him go.

"I'm gonna have to get up at some time though," he grimaced and got up and walked very tentatively to the bathroom, wincing every few steps and it made me smile to watch him.

He took a shower and I went after him. I noticed the hot water was stinging my back and when I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror I noticed I had a hickey on the side of my neck.

"Look what you did to my neck!" I said as I walked out of the bathroom in just a towel wrapped around my waist.

Ray was fully clothed and stood in the doorway talking to Gee. They both froze and looked at me.

"Shit!" I slammed the door of the bathroom and waited until I heard the main room door close, meaning Gee had gone.

I opened the bathroom door again and peeked out to see if Gee had gone and he had.

"Yeah well look at my neck," said Ray, pretending to be outraged and pointing at a large purply red hickey on the side of his neck. I smirked.

"Don't smirk at me! These are a kind of dead giveaway as to what went on in here last night." He slumped back down onto the bed.

"The amount we were screaming I think the whole hotel knew what was going on in here last night." I smirked and he laughed and nodded.

"Whats on my back by the way? The water was stinging it." I turned around and he gasped.

"Shit Bob I'm so sorry," he said quickly.

"What is it?" I tried to look over my shoulder at my back but it was useless.

"I must have been holding onto you a little too tightly," he giggled.

"Ah well whatever, just don't let it happen again or no sex for a month!" I threatened. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep that threat, now that we were together I would hardly ever leave him alone.

"Yeah right OK." He rolled his eyes as if reading my mind. "Oh and when Gee was at the door he said that we are needed downstairs as soon as we can be there so you had better hurry up and get dressed" I nodded and rummaged in my suitcase for clean clothes.

I put on an old pair of jeans and a Black Flag tee shirt. My jeans started to slip down for the amount of weight I had lost they were about 4 or 5 sizes too big. I quickly slipped on my shoes and followed Ray out the door and down to the elevator.

LAURENS POV.

I knew that now since Bob was all better I couldn't stay with them for much longer so I wanted to make our last day or two together memorable. I had arranged a special surprise for them with an old friend of mine over here in England and I really hope they like it.

I arrived pretty late at breakfast on account of my phone alarm being totally screwed and when I got there they were all almost finished with their food. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down beside Mikey who gave me a warm smile which I returned. He is I think without a doubt the nicest guy I have ever met, his wife is one lucky woman.

Since my family died I never felt I fitted in anywhere and being with the guys is where I have felt most at home in a very long time.

Bob was picking at a piece of toast on his plate and Ray was watching him carefully as if to make sure he ate it all. He gave up, threw it back down on the plate practically untouched and took a big gulp of his coffee.

I noticed he and Ray both had hickeys their necks. Guess those two had fun last night. Frank and Gee kept looking at each other and bursting out in fits of giggles for no apparent reason.

"So guys what are we doing today?" asked Gee.

"Well I had a little surprise arranged for you all and I think." I checked my phone clock. 10:30am. "That it is about time to get going." I got up and so did Frankie. He loves surprises and he would do anything for one.

They all followed me to the front doors of the hotel and outside to where a big black people carrier was waiting to drive us to 'the place'. The guys got in while I went to talk to the driver.

"Hi mate! Don't mention the name of where were going until we get there because its a surprise for these lot," I said, gesturing to the guys who were now sat in the back.

"No problem love, hop in." He spoke with an English accent and it reminded me of the friend we were going to go and see who had arranged the surprise.

I climbed into the back and sat down in the last empty seat.

"Lauren where are we going?" asked Frankie with the air of a little boy on Christmas eve asking about his presents.

"I can't tell you." I smiled and shook my head.

"Please?"

"No I'm sorry it's a surprise. We will be there in about an hour and a half so just sit and look out of the window or something."

"I don't like surprises," he sulked and cuddled up into Gee who was sat beside him.

[A/N Oh my gosh! Where are they going??!! Find out..... after I write it!! and you comment on this chapter :P love to you all! Alex x.x.x<3]