Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Before the show.

BOBS POV.

I squeezed my way out of the booth past Ray, and told everyone who asked me that I was going to the bathroom and would be back in a minute.

I found the toilets in the back of the restaurant and they were deserted except for me. I locked myself in the cubicle and stuck two fingers down my throat as far as I could, making myself gag. I puked up into the toilet everything I had just eaten and it felt horrible. It burned my throat and when I was done puking I felt weak and I was shaking.

I flushed the toilet and left the cubicle, washed my hands quickly and headed back to the guys, trying to act as normal as I could.

RAYS POV.

He thinks I'm stupid! I know exactly why he just went to the bathroom, to make himself sick, he is going to do himself serious damage if he keeps this up. He came back and sat down next to me, I could feel him trembling slightly and he looked very pale.

There was a bowl of after dinner mints in the center of the table and he grabbed a few of them and ate them. I felt so desperately sorry for him, he must think of himself so badly to want to do this to himself I need to do something to make him see how perfect he is but what?

I could see sadness in his eyes, they had been such a bright blue last night but now they had returned to the grey-blue colour they faded to whilst he had his chemotherapy.

"Where do you guys want to go now then?" he asked everyone.

"The other roller coaster, the really fast one!" said Frank excitedly. Gee nodded in agreement and I wondered if he only did so to keep Frankie happy.

I pulled my map out of my pocket, it had got wet on the water rapids and if was starting to turn to useless mush. I could just about read it though so that was alright.

"Rite queen of speed?" I asked, reading it off the map.

Frank nodded. We all got up and left the restaurant and headed to the 'zone' with 'Rita' in it. It took us about 20 minutes to walk all the way over there and we walked straight up to the ride station and showed the ride attendant our passes. He let us on.

"Front car front car front car!" Frank was chanting excitedly. There were only two seats in each row but there were six in a carriage so we all piled into the front carriage, Gee and Frank sat at the front.

"How fast did they say this thing goes?" asked Bob uncertainly and he pulled down his shoulder bar.

"Zero to one hundred kph in less then a second." I grinned and put down my own shoulder bar securely. There were red lights above our heads in a traffic light kind of arrangement and they lit up one by one. When they were all lit up Frank threw his arms into the air and the ride hurtled out of the station. I was completely pinned to the seat, all I could do was scream my lungs out until it stopped, only about 20 seconds later.

"Wow! That was fucking fast!" said Bob in amazement.

"Yeah, no shit!" I laughed trying to wrestle my hair back under control.

We went on that a few more times until we were bored and then headed over to the last big ride, Oblivion. Bob had already said he was giving this one a miss if it looked too much for him with his fear of heights.

Twenty minutes later I was pulling down my shoulder bar to go on 'Oblivion'. It's basically just a vertical drop into a big black hole in the ground and then out the other side.

"How did you ever convince me to go on this?" Asked Bob as we started to go up the conveyor belt.

"I'm very persuasive and you love me." I grinned. He was holding my hand so tight I swear he was going to break it once we got to the top.

"Oh my god It's too high I need to get out." He was panicking and trying to pull his shoulder bar up but It wasn't moving an inch.

"Clam down we go down now look." We approached the edge of the vertical drop.

"Bob don't worry about it dude! It's just a ride," said Mikey but Bob was still panicking.

"Stop panicking It's alright." I tried but he was still trying to force his way out of his seat.

We reached the edge of the drop and it stopped us, tilting down and looking at the ground for a sickening three seconds before it let us go.

"OH FUCK!" Yelled Bob as loud as he possibly could, grabbing my hand even tighter as we plummeted into the cold dark hole. Within a second we were shooting out the other side back into the bright daylight, around a turn and back into the station.

"That was the scariest fucking thing I have ever done in my life," he panted. He let go of my hand and the blood flow started to return.

We got to the station and the harnesses lifted up. Bob sprang out of his seat and ran onto the platform, shaking.

"Land!!" he cried, jumping up and down in happiness.

"Yeah I hear you on that one," agreed Lauren, looking thoroughly sick to her stomach after the terrifying drop.

After that we just wandered aimlessly around for about another hour and a half until we needed to head back to get ready for the show tonight. Before we left we went on 'Hex', a ghost story kind of thing that then tricks you into thinking you go upside down when actually the room is moving around you not you moving around the room. Frankie was confused so we all convinced him that he had actually been upside down which was quite funny, hes so gullible sometimes. And we went on some of the other smaller rides.

Frank won a cuddly spongebob toy that was bigger then him so Gee ended up carrying it around everywhere until we got back to the car which was waiting by the exit for us.

We all climbed into the car and I sat next to Bob. His head drooped onto my shoulder almost as soon as were on our way driving back to the hotel.

"Tired?" I asked him softly.

"Mmmm." I think he was almost asleep.

"Well sleep now and then you'll be OK for the show later." I leaned down and kissed his lips softly, he kissed back gently, lovingly before falling asleep a few moments after we broke apart.

I must have fallen asleep too because when I woke up we were back at the hotel and Mikey was gently shaking me and Bob awake.

We walked slowly up to our room and changed into some dry clothes because ours were still wet from the water rides earlier.

We headed back out of the hotel to soundecheck at the venue for the concert tonight. We were on in ten minutes when Bob came over to me.

"Something wrong baby?" I looked up from tuning my guitar and saw that he looked quite upset.

"Ray, I can't do this!"

[A/N dun dun dunnnnn what ever will happen? Find out once youve commented :P Alex x.x.x.<3]