Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Alleyways and hospitals.

BOBS POV

"Ray, go back to the bus," I called over the noise of the wind. I was only in a t shirt and it was raining and very windy so I was completely freezing.

"No, you come back to the bus." Damn it why does he have to be so stubborn.

"I don't want you to see this," I called back over my shoulder as I kept walking down the unfamiliar street.

"See what? what are you going to do?" I heard his voice change, he sounded more concerned.

"I'm going to get fucking wasted and then god knows."

"That wont solve anything!"

"No but it will let me forget all about this for a few hours." That's all I really wanted, to forget.

I glanced back and saw him break into a run. I ran too, as fast as I could but I knew he would catch up to me. I had to loose him in this estate.

I turned down a side street and then the other way very quickly into a dark alleyway. I stood with my back against the wall, getting my breath back when I heard a voice. It wasn't Ray.

***************TEN MINUTES LATER*******************

RAYS POV.

"BOB!" I called. He had turned down this street, I'm sure of it.

"BOB WHERE ARE YOU!" He really isn't going to answer me. I looked around the street again and noticed an alleyway.

"HELP PLEASE! SOMEBODY!! HELP!!!" Oh my god is that.....

"BOB!!!" I sprinted towards the alleyway and reached it within seconds.

He was slumped on the ground against the wall.

"Ray.... run.....don't.....just.... RUN!" He couldn't make a proper sentence and was clutching his head.

"Bob whats wrong? Keep talking to me!" Something felt really wrong. I knelt down beside him and tried to see what was wrong.

"Ray, you need to run, get as far away as you can and don't come back." He turned to face me and I saw fear in his eyes. His lip was split and bleeding and he was still clutching his head with both hands.

"Bob I don't understand what you mean, come on we need to get back to the bus!" I pulled one of his hands away from his head and held it in my own hand to try and comfort him a little.

I heard a movement behind me and turned to look.

"Well well what do we have here then?" came a cold voice from the shadows. I couldn't see who it was, it was too dark.

"Who's there?" I asked, trying to keep the fear out of my voice.

"Our names are not important," came a different voice.

"Are you the fag's boyfreind?" asked another voice, mockingly, all the others laughed. How many of these people were there?

I didn't answer. Bob was loosing conciousness, fast, I need to get him back to the bus and right now.

"Hold on round my neck OK?" I muttered to Bob and he nodded slightly. I tried to lift him, I need to get him away from here.

One of the guys down the alleyway kicked me in the back, hard and I was completely winded. For a seconds I just forced myself to breathe before trying to lift Bob again. I didn't have my cell phone so calling for help was not an option. The street outside the alley was deserted and I couldn't see how many people were down here because of the way the light was falling into the alley from a streetlamp outside.

"Put him down, fag," said the first voice again.

I said nothing, I just tried to lift Bob again but he wasn't cooperating. He was thrashing around and holding his head, he must have been hit really hard.

"What have you done to him?!" I stood up and faced the other side of the alley. Five figures loomed out of the darkness before me.

"That's nothing compared to what were going to do to you. We have all night and these streets are deserted, theres no one there to hear you scream," laughed the largest one.

If i'm 6ft 1 then he must have been 6ft 8 or 9, he was just plain huge and the other guys werent much smaller.

He stepped forward and grabbed me by the front of my jacket and pinned me to the wall. My feet lifted off the ground.

"Let....go," I gasped as his hands found my neck and started to strangle me.

They all laughed and he gripped tighter, I couldn't breathe, I was choking. Then it stopped, they dropped me and I fell to the floor, panting.

The second I had a proper breath in my lungs I was screaming for help. Chances are the other guys are now out looking for Bob and I and one of them would know my voice and come to our help.

They kicked me on the ground as hard as they could.

"SHUT UP!" One roared as they kept hitting every part of me they could reach.

"HELP!!! GEE, MIKEY, FRANKIE HELP!!!!!" I kept yelling as loud as I could as they continued to kick, punch and stamp on every part of me they could reach.

Then it stopped. I was heaved to my feet and pinned against the wall again, something cold was pressed against my neck.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll slit your throat," said one of them. I felt dizzy, my head was pounding and just about every part of my body hurt.

I sturggled, trying to free myself from their strong grip but it was pointless. They let me fall again and I was right next to Bob now. He had passed out cold but was still breathing, I huddled as close to him as I could and found his hand and held onto it tightly.

They kicked me again and Bob's hand was wrenched from my grip as I was rolled and kicked along the length of the alleyway to the far end. I lay still, hoping it would all stop soon, they must have thought I was unsoncious and they left me there and I saw them walk back over to Bob.

They started to kick the shit out of him and I somehow found extra strength. I forced myself to my feet and somehow ran the length of the alleyway to where they were still beating up Bob.

I dived on the first man I came to, kicking, punching and trying to inflict as much pain on any part of him I could reach. They were all laughing again and they pushed me into the wall. How I stayed on my feet I don't know.

"Now faggot, your going to watch us kill your little boyfreind over here," said one of them, kicking Bob in the stomach again. He was in a bad way, he had blood all over his face and was very still.

"No... me....instead....leave him," I managed out before launching myself at the one stood by Bob and hitting him as hard as I could.

"I say we kill 'em both, fags like these don't deserve to live anyway," said one and there was a murmur of agreement.

"No... please," I gasped as they hit me again. They all laughed and I looked down on the floor, I saw the knife they had threatened me with earlier. I glanced back at them, they were all facing Bob again and hitting him as they hard as they could.

I grabbed the knife and ran at the biggest one, driving it into his back with as much force as I could muster. He cried out in pain but I hadn't done enough. He reached into his pcket and pulled out a shiny black hand gun.

"Goodnight fag," he said before pointing it straight at my chest. I didn't have time to react, or even to think, he pulled the trigger and everything went black.

*****************************************************************************************

2 HOURS LATER......... BOBS POV..........

I woke up in the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I gasped and clutched my head, that was where the worst of the pain was coming from.

"Bob.... thank god," came a voice and a tearstained Mikey came into view.

"Mikey?" It was white everywhere, all I could see was white.... so much white.

"I'm here man don't go away." He smiled weakly and another tear fell from his eye. I was in a bed, with white sheets, in a room with white walls and lights that were just that little bit too bright.. A hospital.

"Frankie! Gee! he's awake!!" said Mikey and Frank and Gee came rushing into the room.

My head throbbed painfully and it all came rushing back. The rain, the wind, Ray following me, the alleyway, the gang, Ray finding me, I warned him but he stayed with me, the pain as they kicked the shit out of me and then blankness until now.

"Where's Ray?" I asked as my head throbbed again and I grabbed it tightly.

Mikey sat down in a chair at my bedside, Gee and Frank stood behind him. They were all soaking wet and tearstained. Frank and Gee took one of my hands each and I was confused as to why but too tired to pull my hands away from them.

"Bob, Ray has been shot," said Mikey softly as Gee and Frank each squeezed my hands. I saw more tears fall from all of their eyes and felt tears well up in my own, I told him to run, he should have got away when he had the chance.

This was all my fault.

[A/N Not really sure on this chapter, was it written alright? Please remember to comment!! Alex x.o.x.o <3
P.S. A HUGE thanks to everyone who has commented so far!!! Love you all!! xxxxxxxx]