Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Planning the party.

***FOUR DAYS LATER***

BOBS POV.

Ray gets out of the hospital today and around the bus there is an air of huge excitement. It's been really cramped for a while now because Green Day are staying here too and there are only 6 bunks. Frank and Gee share, Mikey has his own, I have my own, Lauren is back for a while and has her own, Rays has been kept empty for him and the Green Day guys were left to kill each other over the last one.

In the end after many arguments, Billie Joe got the bunk. Tre had the couch and Mike was left to sleep wherever he could find. Poor guy.

After tonight, everyone who isn't in the band is going home and then the bus will be a bit more spacious. I've spent all of my spare time in the back area of the bus, practicing my drums or working out with Rays weights.

Right now I'm the only one who is up I think. I lay very still in my bunk and listened for the sounds of anyone else who might be awake but I didn't hear anything. I climbed out of the small bunk and walked silently into the kitchen area to get some coffee.

I turned on the coffee machine and put a mug under it. I was just about to pick it up when someone attacked me from behind and I spun around.

"HEYBOBWHATYADOING?" cried Tre, grabbing my shoulders before I turned around.

"Jesus man! Don't do that!" He scared the shit out of me!

He laughed manically.

"Your face was sooo classic! Something like this..." he pulled a goofy face and laughed again before stealing my freshly made coffee and sitting down on the couch drinking it. I sighed and made some more before going to sit on the armchair and drink it.

After a few minutes I noticed Tre looking at me funny. I sighed and put down my coffee.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Well if it's nothing why are you looking at me funny?"

"I'm not. I'm looking near you funny," he said with a smirk.

"Yeah well don't."

"Why?"

"'Cos I said."

"Yeah but why?"

"Because I said so."

Frank entered the room in just a pair of boxers.

"Hey sexy," grinned Tre and Frank looked at him strangely before shrugging it off and going to get his own coffee.

"Back to our important conversation Bob. Why?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because I fucking said so!" This is too early for him to be winding me up!

Frank caught on.

"Why Bob?" he smirked.

"Yeah why? Tell us why? Please? Enlighten us?" laughed Tre.

I picked up my half drunk coffee and downed the rest of it in one go before grabbing a cushion and attacking Tre with it.

"Because," I hit him with the pillow "I - said - so," I hit him with the pillow after each word and then threw it at him as I left the room and headed towards the back of the bus.

I shut the door and pulled off my shirt. Then I reached into one of the cupboards and pulled out a packet of protein milkshakes. They were almost all gone since I had been drinking them every day. I wrenched one out of the pack and threw the rest of them back into the cupboard and slammed the door.

I downed it as fast as I could because it tasted absolutely disgusting and then threw the empty bottle into the bin in the corner.

This is my secret. I've been training up for the past month to get in better shape to surprise Ray when he got better. I have been eating a proper amount of food and not forcing myself to be sick or go hungry, just eating when I need to and as much healthy stuff as I could.

I lay on the bench and did bench press for a while, with a pretty hefty amount of weight on the bar I must add, then did about two hundred sit ups in sets of 25, with a 25kg weight on my chest to make it harder. Then a load of push ups and then just some free weights stuff. I have been doing this everyday for the past month, whether it was in the middle of the night or whenever no-one else was around, I worked out every day and was really noticing a difference.

I finished up what I was doing and put all of the weights back where they belonged, picked up my shirt and left the room. I hadn't put my shirt back on and when I was on my way back to the bunk area I bumped into Frank, who was being chased by Tre.

"Shit Bob!" he gasped, looking at my chest.

"What?" Tre appeared behind him in the narrow corridor.

"I'd slam that!" said Tre very loudly and Frank giggled.

"Shut it guys," I said, walking past them towards my bunk.

"What is Tre on about slamming now?" sighed Mikey, coming out of the bathroom with wet hair and just a towel wrapped around his waist. He noticed me and looked me up and down.

"Damn it Bob! Ray is one lucky guy I can tell you that!" He laughed and headed off to get some clothes.

I quickly shoved my pajama shirt back on and went to get some clothes. I grabbed some black skinny jeans that Frank had convinced me to buy a few weeks ago and my favorite black flag tee shirt along with a pair of black boxers and some socks. I grabbed a clean towel from the pile in the corner and went to take a shower.

Fifteen minutes later I walked out of the bathroom, clean, fully dressed and towel drying my hair. I threw my pajamas into the growing laundry pile in the corner of the bunk room and headed to the lounge area to see who else was up.

Frank and Gee were sat on the couch cuddling, Tre was watching TV, Mike, Mikey and Billie Joe were sat at the table drinking coffee and eating breakfast. I walked over to join them.

"Mornin' guys," I said, grabbing myself some toast from the stack that Mikey had just made.

"Hold on, Mikey, you made toast, and DIDN'T kill yourself in the process? What did you do, beg the toaster not to hurt you again?" I said and everyone at the table laughed. Mikey flushed bright red.

"I spat on your piece," he said.

"Uh huh, sure you did."

"I did, really."

"OK then, but with your aim, I'd be more worried if you spat on the piece next to mine." Mikey flushed again and left the room.

"That was mean man," said Mike, grabbing himself some toast.

"Yeah probably, he'll get over it," I said and Billie Joe snorted into his cup of coffee.

Somebody came up behind me and slapped my ass. I jumped and spun round to be met with a grinning Tre.

"Oh no you didn't!"

"Oh yes I did!" he grinned.

"I've decided that your now sexier then little Frankie and single so you are now the object of my desire," he said.

"I worry about you man, I really do," said Mike, shaking his head.

"Yeah mhut mhob is takum," said Billie Joe through a mouthful of toast.

He swallowed and spoke again.

"Yeah but Bob is taken," he said and Tre looked shocked.

"By who? I'll kill the bitch! She can't steal my Bobby!!" he said and we all laughed.

"OK number one, It's not a she, number two if you kill him I will kill you and number three if you ever call me Bobby again I will beat the shit out of you!" I said.

"It's a he?"

"Yep," I grinned and sat down at the table.

"Who is it?"

"Ray."

"But... but .... but I want you all to myself," he pouted and I smirked.

"Sorry Tre, you should have been quicker," said Mike, patting him on the back.

"Ah well, even if you are taken, I can still look at you," said Tre, winking hugely.

"Oh god please don't," I begged.

"Take your shirt off again!"

"No!"

Mike and Billie Joe gasped and pretended to be shocked.

"You saw Bob without a shirt on??" said Mike, acting like he was in complete awe.

"Yep," said Tre happily.

"But that's like the rarest occurrence in the history of mankind! That was a once in a lifetime sight! Did you get a picture?" grinned Mike, now staring at me in the same weird way as Tre.

I groaned. Not two of them!

"No, but I could describe it to you," he said happily.

"I am not sticking around to listen to this." I picked up the rest of my toast and headed to the small studio room. I could hear someone on the drums playing and unfamiliar beat. I pushed the door open and saw Lauren playing.

She stopped when she saw me come into the room and smiled cheerily. I smiled back. She got up and handed me the drumsticks. I shoved the rest of my toast in my mouth and sat down on the drum stool. I played for a little while until I heard Mikey calling me from the lounge room.

I got up and went to see what he wanted.

"Bob, once were all dressed were going to the nearest town to get some stuff for the party tonight, you coming with?" he asked.

"Party?" Nobody mentioned a party to me!

"Yeah we're throwing Ray a surprise welcome back party," he said.

"Oh yeah sure I'll come with you!"

We waited about ten minutes for everyone else to be ready and then we left.

Two hours later we returned with more alcohol then I have ever seen in my life.

"Ha ha did you see the guy's face in the liquor store! We practically cleaned him out!" laughed Billie Joe.

"Yeah but we are sooo going to drink all of this!" said Tre excitedly.

"Yeah and have the worst hangovers in the history of the world!" said Mike.

"Totally," I agreed.

"Well, the more alcohol, the better the party!" said Tre, winking at me.

I mouthed 'fuck off' at him and he made a kissy face to me.

"I think I'm going to get Bob drunk so then I can rape him later," announced Tre loudly so everyone heard him. Everyone laughed except for me.

"You dare Tre..." I started.

"Just wait until later my sexy friend, just you wait, you won't know what hit you!" He smirked and winked at me one more time before leaving the room.

Oh god he scares me sometimes.

[A/N Hehehe as you can guess the next chapter is going to be fun! Comments - loveee!!!! xxxxx]