Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Party time!

RAYS POV.

I pushed open the door to the bus and was met with an eerie silence. There was nobody there, just me in the bus all alone.

I shut the door behind me and turned back around to look in the room. That is so weird... where the fuck are they all?

Suddenly I was jumped on by numerous people all screaming 'SURPRISE' as loud as they could. I didn't even know who I was hugging, I just grabbed whoever was hugging me and hugged them back. I realized that it was Frankie, Gee and Tre hugging me, with Lauren, Billie Joe, Mikey and Mike all stood around the room in various places, some of them with drinks in their hands already.

"Hey guys lets give him his present!" shouted Frankie, letting go of me and running off towards the back of the bus.

Tre, Mike, Gee and Mikey all followed him and they came back carrying the biggest box I have ever seen in my life. They put it down gently in front of me and I gave them a wary look. What the fuck is in this box?

"Open in quick!" said Tre excitedly.

"Yeah before the um... present suffocates in there," laughed Lauren.

"Alright alright!" I ripped the wrapping paper off and found it was just a plain brown cardboard box, taped shut at the top.

"Guys what's in the box? And wheres Bob?" Yeah where is he, doesn't he want to see me?

"Oh I don't know try opening the damn box!" said Gee, pushing me forwards.

I ripped the tape off the top and pulled the box open, to be met with the best surprise I could have asked for. A pair of strong arms from within the box grabbed me and pulled me into a mind numbing kiss. Everyone was clapping and cheering and Tre wolf whistled loudly.

"Oh my god I missed you," Bob mumbled against my lips.

"Mmmm you too." I kissed him again. This was kind of uncomfortable because he was still sat in the box and I was leaning over him but I didn't give a shit, I could have stayed there forever if it meant I got to kiss him.

Tre and Mike grabbed me from behind and tipped me headfirst into the box with Bob. There was not enough room and the box burst open at the sides and we ended up laying flat on the floor, laughing hysterically and tangled up with each other. Everyone was laughing and cheering and it took me a second to realize that I was laying mostly on top of Bob and probably squishing him.

I got up and helped him to his feet before pulling him into a hug.

"Ray did you like your present?" asked Billie Joe.

I stepped back from Bob and looked him up and down. He was wearing a black button up shirt and black skinny jeans, his hair looked like he had been at it with straighteners and done a pretty good job and his beautiful blue eyes were shining with pure happiness. He looked amazing, perfect in my eyes.

"Nope." I smirked and Bobs face fell.

"So I'm not a good present?"

"Couldn't you have put him in the box naked?" I asked and Bob blushed bright red.

"I told you! You see, I knew it! But nooo somebody was too fussy to go naked in the box!" said Tre and we all laughed.

"Did you really try and make him go in the box naked?" I asked Tre and he grinned and nodded.

"Yep and he hit me when I kept saying it, look!" He pulled up the front of his shirt to reveal a large bruise on his stomach.

"Hey I never did that! That's from when you fell over Mikey's foot yesterday!" protested Bob, handing me a bottle of beer and swigging from one himself.

"Yeah yeah same difference but now, LETS PARTY!" Tre screamed and we all cheered.

There was a seriously ridiculous amount of booze piled up in the kitchen and it was going down fast. After a few hours there was only about a quarter of it left and everybody was either very drunk or getting there, except for Gee who was staying sober as usual.

"Hey let's play singstar!" said Mike and we all cheered and piled around the TV.

Frank and Tre went first and sang 'Hit me baby one more time' by Britney, whilst giggling drunkenly the whole way through the song.

Billie Joe and Lauren went next but I was too busy with Bob to notice what song they sang. We were sat on the armchair, with me on Bobs lap, making out intensely and nobody around us seemed to care.

We paused for a second and he took a swig of his drink before coming right back into the kiss. He tasted like Southern Comfort mixed with Bob and it was amazing. Something hit me in the back but I was too caught up in the kiss to care. Things kept hitting us until we finally broke apart.

"Finally! Do either of you two wanna play singstar?" asked Billie Joe, offering me the microphone.

"I haven't had enough to drink to even think about singing anything!" laughed Bob and he took another big gulp of his drink.

"I might later," I said and shifted on Bobs lap a little. He downed the rest of his drink before turning to look me in the eye.

"Right, where were we?" he pulled me back into the kiss and slid his tongue straight into my mouth. I fought back, biting his lip ring and making him moan involuntarily and pull away from the kiss.

"Let's go somewhere a bit more private?" he whispered seductively in my ear. I gulped and nodded, standing up and allowing him to pull me by my hand into the bunk area.

We fell into his bunk, with him on top of me and I pulled the curtain shut. We started to kiss pasionately until somebody yanked open the curtain.

"Hey there is a no sex rule for this party!" said Frankie.

"Rules are meant to be broken," grinned Bob and pulled me back into the kiss, slipping his hands up my shirt and not caring if Frank was there.

"Not this one! Come on guys, come back in the room, were playing spin the bottle and guitar hero now!" he said and Bob sighed.

"Ray do you want to go back in there?"

"Nope I'd rather stay here with you," I said and wrapped my arms around him tighter.

Frank grabbed Bob by the leg and used all his strength to pull him out of the bunk and he crashed onto the floor.

"YOU DIE LITTLE MAN!" Yelled Bob and chased Frank, who was now screaming, from the room.

I sighed and got to follow them. Frank was cowering behind Gee and Bob was trying to get to him but Gee wouldn't let him.

Mikey and Tre were playing singstar and Mike, Billie Joe and Lauren were all sat around the table talking, laughing and drinking yet more alcohol.

Bob gave up trying to get to Frankie and walked over to me, grabbing us some more drinks on his way past the countertop where they were all stacked. I was way past tipsy to say the least and had a feeling I would have the hangover from hell in the morning. Still, I took the drink from Bob and drank almost half of it in one go.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" shouted Frankie and we all crowded around the small table.

Mike grabbed an empty beer bottle and span it, it faced Lauren.

"Truth or dare?" said Mike.

"Dare!" she cried and we all cheered, little did she know what spin the bottle with Green Day usually turns out like.

"I dare you to.... " Mike struggled to think of a dare until Tre whispered something in his ear.

"I dare you to strip down to your underwear!" Mike cried and we all laughed.

"Fine, not a problem," she said and pulled off her clothes without hesitation.

She leaned forward and span the bottle, it landed on Gee.

"Truth or dare Mr. Way?" she smirked.

"I'm gonna have to say truth sugar, 'cos I know what these guys are like when it comes to dares," he gestured to the Green Day guys who all shook their heads and tried to look innocent.

"OK, are you the dominant one in your relationship or is Frankie?" she asked with a smirk and Frank and Gee blushed bright red.

"That's not really... that's personal... who asks that.... no I'm not saying!" he said finally.

"Forfeit, forfeit, forfeit!!" we all chanted and Lauren discussed a suitable forfeit with the Green Day guys before turning back to us with it. She left the room and returned a minute later with some of her clothes, underwear and make up.

"Put the lot of it on," she said with a smirk and we all laughed. Gee picked up the stuff and went to the bathroom to change into it all.

He returned a few minutes later dressed up fully as a woman, complete with full make up and a stuffed bra. We all fell about laughing and he span the bottle.

Oh shit it landed on me.

"Truth or dare 'fro man?"

"Dare."

Everyone except for me gathered in a huddle and thought up the most evil dares they could before deciding on one for me to do.

"I dare you to.... I dunno man! We can't think of one!"

"Truth or dare is boring!" cried Frankie, sitting down on Gee's lap.

"Let's play something else!"

"Like what?"

"Strip spin the bottle!" said Tre, so we played that and it just got silly after a while.

Bob didn't have to take anyhitng off at all because the bottle never landed on him. Frank, Mike and Mikey all lost their shirts, socks, shoes and any acessories they were wearing. Tre, Gee and I were all in our boxers only and Billie Joe was naked and had his hands over his crotch.

"Alright guys can we stop now?" said Billie Joe and we all laughed.

"Not until Rays naked too!" laughed Bob and he span the bottle again.

It landed on Lauren.

"No I think I've taken off enough," said Lauren, stood there in just her underwear. We all laughed and the game was called quits. Evereyone reclaimed various items of clothing and somebody turned on some really loud music and we all danced and messed around for hours. Well... most of that time Bob and I just made out on the couch.

Frank and Gee disappeared into the bathroom and didn't return for a long time, and when they did they were both panting and flushed.

Bob suddenly switched our positions so he was straddling my waist. He ground his hips down into mine and we both moaned loudly, I hoped nobody else heard that over the music.

Bob he pressed his mouth right to my ear and I held onto his head to keep him close.

"Lets take this to my bunk right now," he growled into my ear and thrust his hips again. He started kissing up and down my neck, sucking some points and licking others.

I reached my hand down and groped him through his jeans, causing him to moan loudly. Frank noticed and gave us a weird look. The next song came on and he soon forgot all about it, 'Girlfriend' by Avril Lavigne and everyone started singing along really loudly and dancing with each other. Perfect distraction so now nobody will notice if we disapear off to the bunks.

Both of us wanted to take this to the bunk but neither of us wanted to get up. We just lay there kissing and groping each other until we were both hard and desperate for it.

"Come on." Bob got up off me and we ran towards the bunk area. We got into the room and Bob shut the door and locked it. We checked all the other bunks and once we knew nobody was around we dived into his bunk together.

It was a pretty tight squeeze with him on top of me but we managed it. We started to kiss again but we knew it would be past that before long.

The kisses became more heated and hungry, rougher and more passionate. I bit down on his lip ring, hard and it drew blood. We both moaned and he ground his hips into mine again, rubbing our crotches together and creating mind blowing friction. He slid his hands up my shirt and ran them all over my chest and stomach. I went to do the same to him but he stopped me.

"Bob what are you....?" I started but he pressed his finger to my lips to stop me talking.

"Shhh baby, you'll find out soon enough. This is my surprise for you...." He got out of the bunk and started to slowly unbutton his shirt. He kept his eye contact with me the entire time until the last button was undone and my eyes flicked down to the opening in the shirt. I forced them back up to his face and noticed his sexy smirk firmly in place.

[A/N yes we know what the next chapter is... comment please!!!xxx]