Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

The BEST part of the party.

BOBS POV

I slowly dropped the shirt from my shoulders, watching Rays face change as I did so. I couldn't explain why but teasing him like this was really turning me on. I threw the shirt to the side and practically dived back into the bunk.

As we kissed, Ray pulled me all the way into the bunk and I slammed him against the back wall, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him as close as I possibly could, never breaking the kiss. We pulled apart panting and Ray ran his hand through my hair.

“I love you so much Bob, you didn't have to do this for me.” He ran his hands over my chest and stomach for the first time in a month. I had missed him so much.

“I love you too Ray but it was no trouble, really.” I rested my forehead on Ray’s and looked deeply into his eyes.

Ray smiled, I smiled back and kissed him again, letting my tongue wander into his mouth and over his tongue, tasting him as much as I could. I moaned gently into the kiss, his taste turning me on so much.

I moved from his soft lips down to his neck and searched out that one spot that really drives him crazy. I found it and sucked on it gently, causing him to moan. I sucked harder and he moaned louder, squirming beneath me. I bit down and he gasped in pleasure. I pulled off and inspected the small wound I had created.

"I have a hickey there don't I?"

"Uhh... yeah.. sorry about that."

"I'll make you sorry."

"Oh yeah and how are you going to do that when I'm on top?"

He tried to wriggle around to get out but the bunk was too small so he gave up and I continued teasing him, moving down to his chest. I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it out of the bunk before going back to kissing his neck and collar bone area. I moved downward and I reached his nipples, I circled one with my tongue then gently bit down. Ray arched his back and moaned loudly at my actions. I switched to his other nipple and looked up into his eyes. I watched his gorgeous brown eyes glaze over and slowly shut. I moved down his chest and when I reached his pants I undid them and pulled them off, throwing them out of the bunk and to the side carelessly.

“Bob, please!”

“Please what?” I smirked.

“Stop teasing me!”

“Don’t you like this?”

“No! Now stop it!” I laughed and grasped his boxers in my teeth, Ray let out a loud moan as my lips brushed his erection as I pulled his boxers all the way off. I came back to Ray’s throbbing erection and licked his tip gently, he bucked his hips at the contact and moaned. I slid my mouth over his tip and sucked gently on his head. He moaned and bucked his hips again, forcing more of himself into my mouth. I held onto his hips so he couldn't buck again and slid down farther, taking all of him into my mouth and starting to swirl my tongue. As I pulled up I scraped my teeth against him and he tried to buck his hips again, I held onto him tighter as I continued my actions. Ray tangled his hands through my hair and he pressed on the back of my head trying to get me to go faster.

“Fuck, I... Oh god! Faster, please!” Ray begged and I complied. I sped up my actions, bringing him closer to the edge. Ray was moaning loudly and still trying to buck his hips but it was no use, I had him pinned completely.

“Fuck, Bob I’m gonna...” Ray gasped, I felt him harden more, and finally come into my mouth. I waited until he finished, swallowed, and moved up so my head was level with his again. I kissed Ray, letting him slide his tongue into my mouth so he could taste himself on my tongue. He moaned into the kiss and I felt him harden again. Ray took the opportunity to clamber on top of me in the cramped bunk and he smiled wickedly at me.

“Your turn.”

I moaned as he lowered his head to my neck. He repeated everything I had done to him on me, It was amazing at how much it turned me on. By the time he got my boxers off I was painfully hard and panting. Immediately he took as much of me in as he could, I gasped loudly as I hit the back of his throat.

“Fuck, Ray! Yes! Oh fuck yes!”

He worked me with his mouth for a few minutes, bringing me dangerously close to the edge. “Ray! I’m gonna come.” I moaned and he sped up his actions. I gasped and came into his mouth. He swallowed and came up to kiss me.
After the kiss, Ray laid down next to me, we were both panting slightly and I took his hand in mine. He smiled and with his other hand he absent-mindedly trailed his fingers up and down my arm gently. I waited until my breathing and heartbeat had returned to normal before looking deeply into Ray's eyes.

"Wow that was...." he started.

"Amazing?" I finished his sentence for him.

"Yeah it was."

"Mmmm but I wonder, what could we do now?" A smirk crept onto my face as he pretended to think hard.

"Well I can't think of one single thing we could do."

"Not one?"

"Nope, I guess we'll just have to go to sleep."

"Is this helping you think of something?" I said seductively, reaching my hand down and starting to stroke him slowly.

"N-no," he stammered, resisting the urge to moan at my actions.

"Are you sure?"

"Mmhmm."

"Well I guess we'll call it a night then," I said, stopping stroking his hard member and turning over so my back was to him. He gasped at the loss of contact and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me.

"You know, I think I might have thought of something for us to do," he whispered in my ear, his hands slowly roaming over my stomach and chest, but creeping lower and lower.

"And what could that possibly be?"

He licked my ear and I let out a huge moan.

"D..don't do that!" I gasped.

"You love it really," he breathed in my ear and started to run his hands lower. I was getting seriously hard by now, I don't understand how he can do this to me so easily.

I turned over to face him suddenly, just as his hands reached my growing erection and started to stroke me slowly. I pushed his hands away and held them so he couldn't try anything. I looked around the tiny bunk.

"This is going to be a seriously tight squeeze."

"Yeah but let's at least try to anyway." His eyes pleaded with me and I sighed before giving in and going to get the lube.

I fumbled around in my suitcase for a minute before finding it and throwing it at him in the bunk.

"Hey that's not nice!" he protested as it hit him in the chest, hard.

"Yeah whatever, get over it." I smirked and climbed back up into the bunk and he lay on his back. He passed me the lube bottle and I opened it up, then lubed up two of my fingers.

"You ready? This might hurt because we haven't done anything for a while."

"Yeah go ahead."

I pushed in one finger and felt him tense at once, so I stopped. I waited for his nod then pushed my finger in the rest of the way. I pulled out then pushed back in. After a few moments I added my second finger. I pushed them apart then brought them back together again, stretching him as much as I could, a few times then pulled them out. I lubed up myself and positioned at his entrance. I leaned down and distracted him with a passionate kiss as I thrust in, slowly, trying not to hurt him but I seemed to make things worse by going slower. He gasped in pain and his eyes filled with tears and then shut tightly.

“Oh god, Ray I’m really sorry, maybe we shouldn't?”

“No it’s OK, It's only because it's been a while”

“Are you sure? I mean if this is hurting you then maybe we should just leave it?”

“No, I'm fine, it hurt like this the first time, well maybe not this much but I'll be OK in a minute.”

I slowly pulled out and watched as Ray’s tears began to leak from his eyes. I stopped at once, but he shook his head.

“No don’t stop, just do it. I know it wont hurt in a minute.”

I bit my lip ring and continued to pull out. Ray gasped, still crying and it broke my heart. I hated to do this to him. Once I was almost all the way out I slowly pushed in again, Ray whimpered and I almost stopped completely, but his eyes begged me not to. After another few minutes of this, Ray’s whimpers turned to moans as I hit his spot. With my next thrust I made sure I slammed into that one spot and Ray arched his back and let out the loudest moan yet.

“Fuck. Do that again!” I made sure to hit the exact same spot again and he bucked his hips to meet mine.

“Shit, right there! Oh fuck!” he gasped.

I sped up my thrusts, slamming into Ray with everything I had. I closed my eyes as waves of pure pleasure began to crash around me. I moaned along with Ray, loving every second of this now. Sweat was pouring from each of our bodies; we were gasping and moaning, and swearing loudly and repeatedly. I really hope the others can't hear this but then part of doesn't give a fuck this was so fucking amazing.

“Shit Ray, I’m so close!” I warned and at my words I felt Ray tighten around my length as he started come and that was enough to end me. I arched my back and thrust into Ray as far as I could and moaned his name loudly.

Once I came down from my incredible high I collapsed onto Ray’s chest panting heavily and waited for my body to calm down. As I laid there I felt Ray begin to play with my hair. Finally after ten minutes my heart beat was almost normal, my breathing was almost normal, and I could finally move. I pulled out of Ray and flopped down next to him pulling his body into mine and pulling the covers over us, still wondering how the fuck we managed to do that in such a tight space.

“Bob." Ray rolled over to face me in the small bunk and our faces were less then two inches apart.

“Hmm?”

"Your a fucking sex god you know that?"

"Well I do try."

“That was fucking amazing, totally worth the pain."

"I'll be more gentle next time, I'm sorry." I did feel so bad about hurting him.

"No! You did everything you could, it's not your fault and anyway, Frankie said it doesn't hurt at all after a few times."

"You talked to Frank about sex?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, because he has experience with Gee now doesn't he?"

"No that's not what I meant, what I meant was, how did you ever manage to do that because every time before, when we were all dating girls and the conversation turned to sex he would just giggle stupidly."

"Oh yeah! You say anything like 'boob' and he starts pissing himself." Laughed Ray and I giggled too, it was completely true.

"Why didn't you talk to Gee? He's more serious and you always talk to him about stuff?"

"Ah well... that would be because, Gee is the dominant guy in their relationship."

"I had a feeling he would be."

"Yeah he is, and from all accounts they're way more adventurous then us."

"What do you mean?"

"They do it everywhere! In the shower, in Gees bunk, On the couch, even in the toilets at the hospital when they were visiting me." said Ray, laughing at the end part.

"How did you know that?"

"Frankie told me, he's actually quite good to talk to about that kind of stuff now that he doesn't giggle so much."

"Yeah but you can't say they're more adventurous, you just got out of a coma and we haven't even started yet! You can't even imagine the things I'm going to do to you..." I leaned in and whispered the last part in his ear before licking round the shell, causing him to moan softly.

"D..don't, I'm really tired and I'm going to be so hung over tomorrow morning."

"Mmm me too, but just you wait, once we get back from tour, I'm going to make you do things you wouldn't even dream of."

"Oh god! Don't make me horny again! We need to put some clothes on in case the others come in."

"I locked it."

"Then where are they going to sleep?"

"Good point I'll be right back!" I kissed his lips quickly and clambered out of the bunk, picking up both our boxers on the way and unlocking the door but leaving it closed. I put on my boxers and handed Ray his. He pulled them on and I climbed back into the bunk, into his arms.

"Night baby, love you." He said softly, holding me tightly and nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Love you too." I whispered and with that I fell asleep.

[A/N YAY I finally fixed my Internet problems and here it is, the chapter you've all been waiting for! I hope it's better then my first attempt at this earlier on in the story, let me know and keep commenting! Love to all my readers but more love, huggles and skittles to all my commenter's and subscribers!!! You guys totally rock and thanks for all the comments!! Alex x.x.x.<3]