Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Mikey's News

BOBS POV.

I woke up awith a serious hangover and in somebodies arms. Never a good combination. A pair of strong arms were wrapped around my chest tightly and it took me a second to think who it was. I rolled over, trying not to wake him, and sure enough there on the pillow next to me was a sleeping Ray.

My head was pounding and I felt really sick, I think I drank a little too much last night. I planted a soft kiss on Rays forehead before getting out of the bunk as quietly as I could and tip toeing into the kitchen to get some painkillers for my headache.

"Hey Bob you sexy beast," came Tre's sleepy voice from the couch, he didn't look up at me he must have just guessed who it was.

"Oh fuck off," I mumbled before digging out some painkillers from the cupboard and taking them with water.

I went to walk out of the room but Tre sat up and opened his eyes suddenly.

"OH MY GOD BOB IN HIS UNDERWEAR!" He screamed so loud I was sure he would have woken up the whole world not just the whole bus full of hung over people.

"Tre for fucks sake man get a fucking grip!" I said, careful not to yell at him because people have headaches.

Mike suddenly burst into the room.

"Where?" he gasped, looking around until his eyes found me stood by the kitchen.

"Oh my..."

"GOD!" finished Tre, running over and trying to hug me but I ran for it back towards the bunks. I almost ran into Gee who was sleepily climbing out of his and Frank's bunk to see what all the fuss was about.

"Hey Bob?"

"Yeah Gee what's up?" I stood by the bunk where Ray was sleeping, about to climb in but I wanted to hear what he had to say first.

"Tre has good taste!" he laughed before walking out to get some coffee. Tre and Mike burst into the room so my plan of hiding behind Ray in the bunk was ruined.

"There he is! Quick, get him!" cried Tre, launching himself at me but I quickly dived into the nearest bunk, which happened to be Gees, to be met with a frightened squeal from a person huddled under the covers.

"Sorry who's that?"

"Frankie and get off me you weigh a ton!" Oh thanks Frank that's really going to help my self confidence.

I peeked out of the bunk and saw that Tre and Mike were gone so I jumped off of Frank and into my bunk. Ray had woken up at Tre's shout and looked pretty pissed off.

"Why was he yelling?"

"I walked into the kitchen to get some painkillers in just my boxers and Tre decided to wake everybody up."

"Yeah but why did he wake everybody up for?"

"He thinks I'm sexy and keeps trying to rape me," I said, crawling back under the blanket and wrapping my arms around him.

"Get off me your cold!" He tried to push me off but I wouldn't let him, I just held on tighter and wouldn't let go.

"Yeah but your warm so I can steal your heat!" He stopped trying to push me off and we lay there in a comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"My head is killing me," he said, reaching up his hands and rubbing his temples.

"Do you want me to go and get you some painkillers?"

He nodded and I jumped back out of the bunk and headed back to the kitchen. Tre and Mike were sat at the table with Gee and drinking coffee. They all stopped talking and stared at me the second I entered the room.

"No no don't let me spoil your conversation, just act like I'm not here," I said, walking over to get some aspirin and a glass of water for Ray. Tre shrugged and went back to talking.

"Yeah as I was saying guys, he's like a wall of muscle! I would totally slam that anytime," Tre said and I pretended to not hear him as I filled the glass with cold water.

"Damn look at his sexy ass!" said Mike and they both burst out giggling. I blushed a little and turned off the tap, leaving the room to go back to Ray.

"Here you are, excuse me a second whilst I go and beat the shit out of Tre and Mike." I put the glass of water and packet of pills down on the side near my bunk and left the room, grabbing a pair of black pajama pants on the way back out. I quickly shoved them on and went back into the kitchen to get some coffee.

Once again upon entering the room Tre and Mike fell silent. I sighed and went to get coffee but I felt their eyes on me the whole time. Billie Joe entered the room in just a pair of boxers with bed tousled hair and a worried expression on his face.

"Whats got your knickers in a twist?" said tre, noticing the expression on Billie's face.

Billie Joe pretended to check his boxers weren't twisted and we all laughed.

"Tre I beleive you are mistaken and my knickers are not twisted, yet."

"What do you mean yet?"

"Well after last night when Adie gets a hold of me they most definately will be amongst other things...." he sat at the table and let his head droop into his hands.

"What do you mean?"

Billie Joe leaned in a whispered something into Tres ear and his eyes widened.

"No way!" he gasped.

"I think so... I really do, what am I going to do?"

"Don't tell her! It's the easiest way out."

The coffee machine beeped loudly and I picked up my coffee and sat at the table to drink it, next to Gee who looked pretty concerned about something.

"Bob have you seen Mikey this morning?"

"No why?"

"Where is he?"

"I don't know maybe he went outside to use the phone to get more privacy and so he didn't wake anyone up, he always does stuff like that"

He nodded and I took another sip of my coffee. Tre and Billie Joe continued to whisper to each other and Mike had now joined the conversation and Gee still had that older brotherly look of concern on his face and kept looking at the door, as if anxiously awaiting Mikeys return.

A few mintues later Lauren came in and the Green Day guys stopped talking abruptly. That is the one thing with them, if they have been talking about you and you come into the room, they enter like this shocked silence until one of them thinks up something else to say, making it very obvious who they were talking about.

The door opened and Mikey came in. He looked very very shocked and pale but happy about something, I think.

"Mikey what's up man?" I said and he shook his head.

"Tell me?" he shook his head again and I noticed his hands were shaking and he was getting paler and breathing heavier.

"Mikey?" said Gee, looking at him in concern.

"Mikes do you feel OK?" said Lauren, handing him a glass of water but he just held it and slopped it all over his trembling hands. I took it off him before he poured it everywhere and put it on the table.

"Talk to me Mikey!" Ge sounds pretty scared now. I would too if he was my brother, he's acting really weird.

"Guys," said Mikey in this small voice. We all looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

"I'm.... I'm gonna be a dad." And with that he fainted. I jumped up and caught him before he hit the floor and carried him to the couch where I set him down gently. We all crowded around him and waited for him to wake up.

Gee left the room in a hurry and I followed him.

"Gee?"