Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Passport control

BOBS POV.

"Gee? are you OK?"

"I just... I'm shocked, I can't believe it, my little brother, a dad?" He said as he opened the door to the bunk room and stepped inside, I followed him.

"Yeah I'm pretty shocked myself but I mean we all knew it was going to happen eventually, we should be happy for him no matter how shocked we are."

Ray and Frankie poked their heads out of their bunks opposite each other.

"Who's pregnant?" said Ray, looking confused.

"Me." I said, trying to keep a smirk off my face.

"Really?"

"Yep. Sorry dude you should have been more careful."

"No seriously who?"

"Alicia and Mikey."

"Wow that's great! Hows Mikey taking it?"
"He fainted." We all laughed, even Gee who was slowly getting some colour back into his shocked pale face.

"Let's go see if he's up yet," said Frank, jumping out of the bunk and running off towards the lounge room.

Ray climbed out of the bunk as Gee left the room and he cried out in pain.

"I'm sorry!"

"No it's fine, It will all be OK after a few times, seriously, I'm alright." He tried to walk but winced again.

I lunged at him and lifted him up over one shoulder, fireman lift style, and carried him giggling wildly into the lounge to see Mikey. I set Ray down on the armchair and sat on his lap, leaning my head back against his chest and listening to his heartbeat.

Mikey came around and jolted upright, gasping for breath.

"Mikey! Calm down it's alright, here sip this," said Lauren, handing him a glass of water which he took and sipped slowly.

"I..I just can't believe it guys, It's just like such a shock, It wasn't planned or anything but we want to go through with it I.... oh my god I can't believe it!" He sounds like he's in some serious shock but I do understand, something like that must be a huge thing to accept so suddenly.

"I need to call Brian and then go home," he said decisively and then stood up and walked to the back of the bus.

"Whoa everything is happening all at once here! Ray and Bob are together, Frank and Gee are now together and Mikey is gonna be a dad! I feel left out and unloved, maybe a hug from Bob will make me feel better," hinted Tre and everyone except me laughed.

I wrapped my arms around Rays back so I could hold onto him tightly, getting him as close as possible and just thinking hard about things. I completely lost myself in my thoughts for a while until I was jolted out of my trance like state by someone flicking me in the back of the head.

"Hey who did that?"

Everyone acted like they hadn't heard me so I got up off Rays lap and went to get some food. I grabbed some toast from the stack Lauren was cooking and smothered it in red strawberry jam. I ate a few pieces and then returned to Rays lap, cuddling back in close to him while he smoothed my hair softly.

I had been thinking a lot about what Mikey said about going home and I suddenly felt this strong urge to go home myself, I have a house in New Jersey but I am hardly ever there. Even when we're on break I'm hardly ever there, I'm usually in Illinois with my parents or staying round one of the guys houses. I don't like being in a big empty house all alone, it's too quiet and I get kinda lonely but now I'm with Ray he'll probably be staying over every night anyway so at least I wont have that to worry about.

I watched Rays face as he chatted with the other guys, he must have sensed me looking at him because he looked down at me and smiled before leaning in and kissing me softly on the lips.

"Why do you taste like strawberry?"

"Jam on my toast," I grinned and kissed him again.

We broke apart after a few happy minutes as Mikey came back into the room with news for us all.

"Brian said we can fly back to the USA and then have a break from touring for 10 days and when you guys go back off on tour, I get to stay with Alicia for another week before I come and join you!"

"That's great Mikes, when do we fly back?" said Gee. I had almost forgotten we were still in England, because of being here for so long I had kind of accustomed to it. The best thing about England is the TV over here, Mr. Bean is on like everyday! Alright that sounds strange but it is really funny.

"We fly later, tonight at 7, we need to be at the airport by 4:30 to check in and he got tickets for Green Day and Lauren too." Mikey left the room, to pack for later I guess.

"Yay we get to go home!!" cried Frankie, jumping up and running around the room excitedly, jumping on the furniture.

Lauren looked worried now, just like Billie Joe and I noticed that they kept shooting these odd glances at each other.

BILLIE JOE'S POV.

I really need to speak with her, to find out if what I think happened did happen.

"Lauren can I... can I have a word with you?" I asked, pulling her to one side away from Frankie's hyper bouncing around.

"Yeah sure shall we go to the back where it's quiet?"

"Mmm OK."

We walked quickly to the studio room at the back of the bus and she sat down on one of the chairs in there and looked at me expectantly.

"Lauren do you remember anything of last night? Because I don't and I woke wearing very little and in the same bunk as you and I was wondering...."

"Oh my god Billie, I think... I think we might have but your married and I'm in a relationship and... Oh my god what are we going to do?"

"We need to be sure first so think really hard, try and remember anything."

We both fell silent for a few moments while we try and remember something until Lauren spoke up.

"We didn't have sex, I remember pushing you off, saying we were too drunk."

I breathed a sigh of relief and she did too.

"I'm sorry, it wont happen again, I just had too much to drink," I apologized quickly, worrying I had upset or offended her.

"It's nothing, we all make mistakes when we're drunk, let's just forget it and get ready to leave tonight, still friends?"

I had become pretty close to Lauren in the month I had known her, she's a nice girl, I wouldn't want to fall out with her over something like this.

"Yeah let's just forget about it," I said, giving her a hug which she gratefully returned.

The rest of the day was spent packing and getting ready to leave and we arrived at the airport at 4:35 to check in. We went through into passport control but there just had to be a problem.

Tre's passport had expired while we were in England and they wouldn't let him fly home. Not only that but they wouldn't let anyone with him fly home either in case we were a security risk so they checked us all into the airport hotel for the night.

Mikey was kinda disappointed but everyone else was OK, I think most of them are still tired from last night and not wanting to go on the plane, I know I am.

Gee and Frank got 1 room, Ray and Bob got the room next door, Lauren is across the corridor and Tre Mike and I were all in our own separate rooms alongside Laurens. I threw mys suitcase down on the floor in my room and went to check out the hotel a bit before we had dinner. It had a gym and a pool as well as a sauna and steam room. The restaurant was big and classy but the whole place seemed fairly deserted.

Perfect for chaos later tonight I thought to myself as I ran to get Tre and Mike to cause some mayhem.

[A/N Look guys, the last chapter got 29 readers and only 3 comments so please, please comment because that is really very annoying, the chapters take a long time to write and then people are just not telling me if they are OK or not!? Oh yeah and HUGE thanks to Cam and Danzi for ALWAYS commenting and a few other people too!!! Urm.. can't remember the names right now but you know who you are!! *Gives skittles to the lovable people* =] Keep it up guys and if you read and don't comment, less love for you xx, lots of love to everyone who has left comments or subscribed, you guys are awesome! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]