Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Fun at the hotel.

BOBS POV.

"Gee give it back!" I said angrily as Gee ran around and around mine and Rays room with my favorite hoody, the hoody Ray gave me back when I was in hospital. I had tried to give it back to him but he said it was mine now.

"Nope," he giggled and ran around faster, jumping on the bed and holding it just out of my reach, I was too tired to really care but I would get it back later.

"Stop acting like Frankie and give it back!" Frank, Ray and Mikey all went somewhere with Green Day, the pool I think but I didn't want to and Gee couldn't be bothered. Frank had left his card key on my table when they went down about an hour ago and now Gee had come over to wind me up. Great.

"Gee please I'm not in the mood for this," I whined and he ran out the door carrying it. He would hide it in his room now, he always does stuff like this when he's hyper.

He reappeared in the open doorway a few minutes later.

"I'm going to look for the others OK?"

"Yup have fun with that," I said expressionlessly. Little did he know that I'm going down to his room and steal my hoody back and if I can't find it, I'll steal all his clean underwear and hang it from the balcony to teach him a lesson.

He left and I waited a moment before getting up of the big bed and going to look if he was gone. The corridor was deserted so I grabbed Franks key to their room off the table where he left it earlier and my own one so I wasn't locked out of this room and headed down to their room.

It was just next door so I got there in a few seconds and after once again checking the corridor was empty, I unlocked their room and went inside.

Frank and Gees suitcases lay open at the foot of an identical bed to the one in mine and Rays room. I walked over and looked on the top of the cases to see if I could see it but it wasn't there so I glanced around the room again. The cupboard was slightly open so I opened it all the way and looked in it quickly but couldn't see it. I glanced at the door, Gee and Frank would be back any second and they need to not find me here, they need to come back and never know.

I looked in the top shelf of the cupboard and saw a sleeve poking out. I grabbed it and pulled and found it was my hoody. I turned around to leave but heard someone trying to get the door open and Gee and Franks voices. The cupboard was too small so I did the only thing I could do, I dived under the bed and hoped for them to not find me.

TRE'S POV.

Being in a hotel you will never stay in again in a foreign country with a bunch of friends is fun. You can basically do what you like and not worry about the consequences too much. Mike, Billie, Frank, Mikey, Ray and I went down to the pool and messed around for a while there until I caught Billie Joe's eye and knew instantly he was in the same mood for mayhem that I was in.

I swam over to him, careful to dunk Rays head under the water as I went past because he can't swim so that was pretty funny. I reached Billie Joe and our eyes locked in this kind of evil smirk way which never means anything good.

"Coming in the sauna Tre?" he asked with that same evil smirk on his face.

"Oh I am most definitely going in the sauna," I said, swimming to the steps and clambering out of the pool and rushing into the sauna with Billie so we could be evil and think up something disruptive to do in there.

We opened the door and found it was empty, very very hot though once the door had closed behind us.

"Tre I dare you to take a shit in the corner so it gets baked!" laughed Billie and I was shocked, none of us have ever done anything that gross before. Well... there's a first time for everything.

"Alright but don't look!" he turned around and I crouched down in the corner and took a shit.

"Is is safe to look now?" asked Billie who still had his back to me.

"Oh yeah it's safe alright." I said laughing manically as I pulled up my swim trunks. Billie Joe turned around and collapsed from laughter onto one of the benches.

"I cant.... believe..... you..... actually.....did.......that!" he managed out through his hysterics.

"Yeah nor can I now let's get all those suckers to come in here and smell it!" I said, running our of the door and Billie Joe followed.

"Hey Mike try the sauna it's really good in there!" said Billie Joe as I leaped back into the pool with some disapproving looks from the lifeguards. Billie got in as Mike entered the sauna.

A few seconds after the sauna door closed Mike came out with a disgusted look on his face.

He got in and swam over to me so the lifeguards didn't hear what he said.

"You didn't!"

"I did."

"Oh my god Tre! Your so bad!" he laughed. I noticed Frank had got out of the pool and disappeared. Mikey was trying to teach Ray to swim with not much luck.

"Hey wheres little Frankie gone?" I said, swimming over to them.

"He went up to his room to see Gee," said Mikey, rolling his eyes as he said it and I nodded knowingly, those two are seriously horny little bastards.

"Mike and Billie Joe come here!" I called and they both swam over to me and we made our way into the corner furthest from all the lifeguards.

"What do you want to do next?" I asked and Billie grinned wildly.

"You really don't want to know."

This is going to be one interesting night we spend here.

BOBS POV.

Oh god what am I going to do? I'm hiding under two of my best friends bed and they are coming back and I don't know what to do! I consider jumping out and yelling surprise but I soon realize that that isn't an option.

"Oh Frankie sugar I want you right now!" moaned Gee and I watched their feet get closer to the bed and the door close.

They both fell onto the bed and I got kinda squished by the mattress pressing down on my back. I lay perfectly still praying they weren't going to do what I think they're going to do.

I saw a shirt fly from the bed and knew I was screwed. I couldn't come out now and I would have to stay hidden under their bed while they.... I don't even want to think about it.

I heard some giggling and then more clothes flew from the bed in quick succession of each other. I tried to raise my arms to get my hands to cover my ears but it was too tightly cramped under the bed, I would have to listen to this, thank god I can't see it too or I would be really traumatized.

I heard Frankie moan and it made me shudder, this is just wrong.

"You like that sugar?"

"Oh god yes!"

"Mmmmm well there's more where that came from."

Oh my god I think I'm going to be fucking sick. This is just so wrong on so many levels but I can't come out and tell them I'm here now, it's way too late for that.

They both started moaning like crazy a few minutes later and I knew exactly what they were up to. The bed started to squish me more and I shut my eyes and tried to imagine I was in a happy place.

The bed shook more and more and then moaned, gasped, panted and cursed louder and louder until after about 15 or so minutes that felt like a lifetime to me, they screamed each others names and it stopped.

"Shower?" said Gee in a sexy voice about ten minutes later.

"You read my mind," said Frankie.

"This bed is kinda lumpy anyway, maybe there's something under it?" said Gee and I didn't dare to breathe. If they found me now we would never be able to look at each other again, let alone talk to each other.

"If there is I don't give a fuck let's go shower baby."

"Mmm I don't know, maybe we should check," said Gee but this was followed by a huge moan.

"Oh god Frankie! I never knew you could do THAT!"

"Well if you come to the shower there a lot more things I could show you," said Frank seductively and I saw two pairs of feet run into the bathroom. The door closed and I heard some giggling and finally the water turning on.

I went to get out from under the bed but froze instantly when I heard Gee speak again.

"One second baby, I'll just go and get some towels for when we get out." The bathroom door opened suddenly and I rammed myself back under the bed as far as I could go, not daring to breathe in case he heard me. His feet walked over to the cupboard, paused there for a few seconds and then walked back to the en-suite bathroom. He went in and the door shut and locked.

I waited a moment until I knew they were fully engaged in their 'showering' and then I crawled out from under the bed and left the room silently. I got back to my room and opened the door with my card key. It was empty and I threw myself down on the bed feeling very disturbed from the under the bed experience.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up Ray was on all fours over and kissing my neck gently.

"Ah your awake," he mumbled, noticing me move but he didn't get off me.

"Yeah what are you doing?" I asked as he pinned my hands down at my sides and started to suck and bite at my neck.

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"I'm not sure could, could you t..tell me? In detail?" I whispered the last bit and he gulped before opening his mouth to speak. A loud crashing noise interrupted him.

"I'll bet you anything that noise had something to do with one of the guys we're here with, either one of ours or someone from Green Day." He said, sighing and climbing off me.

"I bet it was Tre, Billie Joe or Frankie, let's go check it out!"

I got up off the bed and we ran to the door and shoved on our shoes quickly. We got out into the corridor and were completely shocked with what we saw there....

[A/N Uh oh! What have those naughty boys done now! Find out, once you comment!! :D xxxxxxx
P.S HUGE thanks to Danzi who helped me write this!! Your a Frerard addict girl!! You need help :P]