Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Trolleys and Showers

BILLIE JOE'S POV.

I sat up slowly and rubbed my head. The first thing that came into view was someone stood over me. They were quite tall and had blond hair but that was all I could see, I felt dizzy and I hurt in various places but that was fucking funny. I started to laugh manically and heard more people laughing around me. I was tangled up in random things like clean towels for the bathrooms and little bottles of shampoo and shower gel were everywhere all over the floor.

In case your wondering what happened... Tre, Mike and I stole the cleaners trolley from outside one of the rooms and rode it along the corridor but it started going too fast and we couldn't stop so we crashed into a wall and it hurt.

"Come on! If you get found here you'll be in so much trouble!" The blond haired guy dragged me to my feet and pulled me into a nearby room. They pushed me down onto the couch and I lay there holding my aching head.

Someone landed on top of me and I giggled feebly.

"Get off!" I pushed them off and noticed it was Tre. Mike was then dumped on top of me and I heard a door slam shut.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Someone yelled right next to me.

"We were thinking it would be fun to ride the trolley, and it was!" laughed Mike, getting to his feet and jumping up and down in triumph.

"Yeah I say we do it again!" said Tre, heading towards the door. A tall guy with fuzzy hair grabbed him and shoved him back onto the couch and he landed kinda on top me.

"Guys are you alright?" said a voice I recognized but it took me a second to figure it out.

"Ray! How are ya?"

"I'm OK, you know you just rode the cleaners trolley into the wall don't you?"

"Uh huh."

"And it probably did a lot of damage?"

"Uh huh."

"Did you hit your head?"

"I think so."

"Go down to the restaurant and get some ice for it, then come straight back with no more messing around. Bob make sure he doesn't mess around and I'll keep and eye on these idiots."

"Right come on dude." The blond guy dragged me to my feet again and pulled me out of the door and down towards the elevator.

"Hi Bob."

"Hello, does your head hurt much?"

"Yeah a lot, I must have hit it really bad because I don't know who you are." I giggled and he stopped and looked at me strangely.

"You don't?"

"Nope, who are you again?"

"OK you need some ice on your head." He pulled me into the elevator, hit the 'G' button for ground floor and we went down.

We got some ice in a little plastic bag for my head and went back up to the room. There were staff members all around the trolley now, inspecting the damage to the wall. As we approached they gave us strange looks.

"What happened here?" asked Bob convincingly.

"Some idiot rammed the trolley into the wall. What happened to your friend?" Said one guy, looking at me suspiciously.

"Ah right, he fell over outside and hit his head pretty bad, I'm just taking him to lie down now." said Bob, still gripping my arm tightly. The worker dude nodded and Bob pulled me into the room where he took me to before.

Tre and Mike seemed fine now and were chatting with Ray quite normally. My head was pounding and I still don't know who this Bob guy is.

"Let's get you back to your room, have you got the key?" said Tre, standing up.

"Yeah I think so." I fumbled around in my jeans pocket and found a key. Bob was still holding me up, if he had let me go I would have fallen on the floor.

They took me into my room and layed me on the bed, put the ice bag on my head and left me to sleep. Trolleys are fun!

BOBS POV.

"Yeah he didn't know who I was!" I was talking to Tre and Mike in the doorway of the room as they were just leaving.

"Really?"

"Yep he was like a little bit confused to say the least."

"We'll keep checking on him don't worry your pretty little head about it."

"Tre?"

"Yes gorgeous?" He fluttered his eyelashes at me.

SMACK! I slapped him round the face and slammed the door.

I turned back to Ray who was sat on the edge of the double bed.

"Right where were we?" I said and went and sat next to him on the edge of the bed.

"Where were you earlier? I came back upstairs and you were gone."

"I was... in Frank and Gees room, getting my hoody back." I gestured to the hoody laying on the table and Ray nodded.

"It took you 20 minutes to get a hoody off Frank and Gee?"

"Well..." I explained the whole story and his eyes widened as I got to various parts.

"So wait... you were hiding under their bed, while they...?"

"Yes! It was horrible! I only got out when they ran off to have round two in the shower."

"Shower sex sounds fun."

"Yeah it does... let's find out if it is!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom. The shower was one of those big ones with loads of water jets everywhere. I shut and locked the bathroom door and turned on the shower to let the water heat up before we got in.

Ray grabbed my ass from behind me and I spun around and pulled him into a kiss, his hands still firmly placed on my ass. We became lost in the heat of the moment and before we knew it, we had walked right into the shower, still kissing passionately and still fully dressed. I broke the kiss for a second to pull off his wet shirt over his head and he did the same to me.

Suddenly he pinned me to the wall and ground his hips into mine, causing me to get rock hard and moan loudly at the friction he caused. He started to roughly kiss my neck and trailed down to by my collar bone before coming back up to my lips, his hands running all over my chest.

He reached my lips and forced his tongue straight into my mouth and there was nothing I could do to stop him, he was completely in control of everything. I tried to move my arms to push him off me but he had pinned them to the shower wall.

"Somethings not right here," I said when he broke the kiss for a second to get some air.

"No? Whats wrong baby?"

"Your being dominant."

"Yes I am, I want a turn at being on top."

"I don't want to be on the bottom, I'm not ready for it yet." I struggled against his tight grip but he had me held fast. We were both dripping wet and hot water was pouring on us from all sides from the showers powerful jet streams.

I moved from his lips down to his neck and sought out the one spot that makes him go really crazy. I found it and bit it, hard, causing him to loose his grip on me and gasp loudly. I took the opportunity and switched our positions so he was against the wall and I was pinning him.

He seemed to be fine with being on the bottom again after that and we were naked in hardly any time at all. I pushed him against the wall, water was pouring over both our bodies and the air was steamy. I positioned at his entrance.

"You ready? This might hurt a little."

"Yeah I'm ready, go fast." I nodded and pushed all the way in with one thrust. I expected a cry of pain or a gasp but I was met with a loud moan.

"Doesn't hurt anymore then?"

"N..no go f..fast and as hard as you c..can" he stammered as I pulled out and slammed back in, moaning loudly as I did so.

"Oh god..." I was loosing myself in this already, the hot water and steam making it difficult not to.

"Faster damn it!" I was going agonizingly slowly to tease him so much, it was just as bad for me as it was for him.

"No I want to go slow." I smirked and he gave me a filthy look.

"Go faster!" he practically growled at me.

"Alright!" I went a tiny bit faster, hardly even noticeable. He pleaded with his eyes and I couldn't keep doing this to him, I sped up suddenly and he gasped as I hit his spot.

"Right there!" he cried and I deliberately missed it.

"Don't fucking tease me!" I think I was really getting to him now, better just end it because this is getting mean.

I slammed him into the wall roughly and set up a much faster pace, causing us both to moan happily as waves of pure pleasure started to crash around us. The shower was intensifying everything I was feeling and making it feel so much better, I knew I wouldn't last long in here like this.

I started pumping Ray roughly and he gasped at the suddenness of my actions. I was slamming into him with all my force now, and as fast as I could, I was completely lost in the heat of the moment and loving every second of it.

I felt myself approach the edge and then nothing, just blankness and pleasure. My senses disappeared, I barely registered Ray coming into my hand, I couldn't see or hear or taste or smell. I lost all my senses and hit the shower floor, hard, and Ray fell right next to me as his legs gave out.

"Bob are you OK?" asked Ray after about ten minutes of just laying there and recovering.

"Oh my god... that hurt."

"Are you alright?" I opened my eyes and saw him sat over me with his face full of worry. He had shut off the water and now I was starting to get cold.

"Yeah I just hit the floor pretty bad, I blanked out, that was amazing."

I started to shiver a little and tried to get to my feet but struggled and fell into Ray.

"Here I'll give you a hand," he stood up and pulled me shakily to my feet. He dried me off with a fluffy white hotel towel and then wrapped it round my waist. He got another one and dried himself off whilst I stood there and shivered. He took my hand in his and unlocked the door.

"I'm tired you coming to sleep?" he asked, dropping his towel and grabbing some boxers and shoving them on. I nodded and put on some boxers myself before climbing into the bed next to him. I shivered and he pulled me close, keeping me warm. I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep listening to the beautiful sound of his heartbeat.