Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

The one?

BOBS POV.

I woke up with no idea what the time was, curled into Ray in the pitch dark hotel room. It was night at some point but I knew nothing other then that. I moved away from Ray slightly and rested my head on the pillows instead of his chest. I was really tired but couldn't get back to sleep so I tried watching him sleep in the hope it would help me to drift off.

This moment was so perfect, too perfect. I listened to him breathing, watched him smile as he slept and wondered if it was me he was seeing in his dream, I moved in closer and wrapped my arms around him so I could feel his heartbeat. I could stay in this moment forever, completely lost, totally in love. I know everything is happening so fast but I think he's the one.

We've been together for what, two and a half months and I have never felt like this for anyone else before. I think now all I have left to do is just wait and see how this turns out, if I don't fuck it up like all my past relationships, I think we could have a future together.

When we get back to Jersey, I'm giving it two weeks and then asking Ray to maybe move in with me. I'm pretty sure we will like live over at my place or me at his anyway.

I had this weird feeling when Mikey told me Alicia is pregnant and I can't quite figure out what it is yet, I've been thinking a lot about it but I don't really want to talk to anyone.

Ray stirred a little and rolled over so he was facing me. I cuddled in as close to him as I could, putting my face in the crook of his neck and breathing in his warm smell. He groaned a little and stirred again, wrapping his arms around me and and pulling me close, causing me to smile.

"Your beard is itchy on my neck," he mumbled, still half asleep.

"Oops sorry," I giggled and moved so there was no beard in contact with his neck.

"How long have you been up?"

"A while, I've been watching you sleep and thinking."

"About?"

"Us, and some other general stuff."

"You know yesterday or earlier or whenever it was in the shower?"

"Yeah."

"I think you fully passed out at one point, I was really worried about you when you were shivering, do you feel OK?"

"Yeah I feel alright, kinda tired, I bet you can't walk properly now when we get up." I smirked.

"Well can we get up, all this cuddling is nice but I'm really hungry," he said and his stomach gave a loud rumble.

"Yeah alright let's go and get something to eat." We heaved ourselves out of bed and got dressed before checking what time it was and going downstairs to the restaurant. It was only 8:30 but I felt like I had been asleep for hours, but not well rested.

We noticed Mikey, Lauren and Tre at a table and they beckoned us over to join them. I sat down next to an empty seat which Ray took and we got chatting to everyone, me and Ray holding hands under the table and smiling at each other whenever we made eyes contact. A little while later Billie Joe and Mike appeared, it was a relief that Billie Joe now remembered who I was and they had decided crashing trolleys was not as fun as it looked.

I got up to get more drinks and as I walked back to the table with more beers for everyone Tre started gawping.

"What is it now?!" I said as I sat down back in my seat and passed the beers out to everyone that wanted them.

"Your.. your... don't ever wear tight jeans in front of me again!"

"Why?" I raised my eyebrows and Ray looked at him strangely.

"You.. you...you what did you stuff down the front of your pants?"

I choked on some of my beer and set it down on the table.

"Excuse me?" I said loudly and Lauren and Billie Joe cracked up laughing.

"Your urm.. package... in those jeans.. sorry I couldn't help but look at you, your too sexy to not look at."

"I didn't put anything down there..." Ray cut me off.

"Oh yeah, there's nothing down there, he's just huge is all." Tre's eyes widened and I elbowed Ray hard enough but not enough to hurt in the hope he would stop talking.

"Really?"

"Oh god yeah, fucking massive and he's an animal in bed, isn't that right?." He said, addressing me now and I flushed bright red.

"Damn it why couldn't I have been quicker!" said Tre, letting his head drop onto the table with a loud thud.

I took Rays hand again and held it above the table this time.

"So does Bob really have a massive...." started Mike.

"Shut up! We are not discussing this! This is not right, that is private information and you do not get to talk about it, at least not with me here." I said indignantly. Everyone laughed, even I joined in with it.

We ate and talked for a long time until I started to feel quite ill and shaky.

"Shit guys it's 1am!" said Mikey, glancing at the time on his cell phone.

"I'm goin' to bed, see you guys all in the morning." Said Mike, getting up and leaving as we all said 'bye' to him.

"Tre did they mention how long we would have to stay here for?" asked Billie Joe.

"Until they get my passport sorted, could be two days could be two weeks," said Tre.

"We have to find something fun to do tomorrow, I think I have something in mind," said Lauren with an evil grin.

"What is it because I'm not going on anymore roller coasters..." started Ray.

"It's not roller coasters, It's something much more fun and not so sickening. Speaking of sickening Bob you've gone all pale and quiet do you feel OK?"

For about the past ten minutes I had just been sat there barely talking and feeling more and more sick all the time. I was shivering and boiling hot and felt completely exhausted, I had just been sat with my head on Rays shoulder, blankly staring into space.

"Uh yeah I'm great, why?" I said, snapping out of my trance.

Ray put his hand on my forehead and withdrew it quickly.

"Your burning up, are you sure your alright?" He looked at me concernedly as I pulled my head back off his shoulder and sat up straight.

"Yeah I'm fine, what did you want to do tomorrow?" I asked, rubbing my head.

"It's a secret, you should go to bed, you do look really sick and we wont be able to do if you come down with something." I nodded and stood up. I swayed on my feet and sat back down quickly, clutching my head that was pounding now.

"Bob? Are you OK? Your really scaring me," said Ray, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"No I'm fine I just stood up too fast and I've probably had a few too many beers is all." I stood up again and didn't wobble. Ray took my hand and we said goodnight to everyone still at the table before heading upstairs back to our room.

I got into the room and fell onto the bed, falling asleep instantly, still fully dressed.

RAYS POV.

Holy shit he must be really sick. He just practically fell on the bed and is fast asleep just like that. I gently pulled off his clothes, leaving him in only his boxers because he was burning up and tucked him under the light blanket. I took off my own clothes and climbed into the bed next to him, I curled up right into his chest and held onto him tightly.

What worried me the most is his breathing was uneven, he was burning up but shivering like he was freezing cold. I can't handle it if he gets sick again, I don't know what I'll do. Since I've been with him I've felt all these things I've never felt before and I think it's actual proper true love, I couldn't lose him now.

I lay there for a long time just thinking about a lot of things until I eventually must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew there was a loud banging noise and it had woken me up. I groaned and sat up, rubbing sleep from my eyes as I looked around the room.

Oh shit. Where has Bob gone? He was right there asleep next to me and now he isn't. I heard the shower going and felt a rush of relief that he was only in the shower. I heard the banging noise again and went to the door and looked out through the peek-hole thingy.

It was Mike, Gee, Frank and Lauren.

I opened the door and stood with just my head around it as I was only in my boxers.

"Get up! We need to go right now! Come on as soon as you're ready, I've made us special arrangements for today and we might miss it unless you two quit fucking in there..."

"We aren't doing anything, Bob is in the shower and I only just woke up!"

"Right fine then but we really need to go so get dressed and meet us downstairs in five minutes!" said Lauren angrily and I shut the door as they all turned to walk away. I heard the shower turn off and the bathroom door suddenly opened, I was met with a soaking wet and naked Bob.

"I.. uh... oh my god!" I gasped breathlessly, taking him all in.

"Who was that and what did they want?" He said, walking out of the bathroom and starting to towel dry himself.

"They uh..." I wrenched my eyes from below his waist up to his face. "It was Lauren and she said to hurry up and get downstairs because we're going somewhere."

"Damn! I wanted to stay here with you," he said and mock pouted causing me to giggle.

"I'm sure we can stick together wherever we're going. Do you feel OK now?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah I just needed a shower 'cos I was all sticky from last night when I was burning up but I feel fine now," he said and smiled. He had turned back around to face me and I was having some serious difficulty keeping my eyes above his waist.

"Stop staring! You're making me self conscious," he said, blushing slightly and putting the towel round his waist.

We both quickly dressed and brushed our teeth before rushing downstairs to meet Lauren and the others in the lobby. Little did we know what was planned for today.

[A/N Comments please!! Sorry this has been a long time coming and isn't that good, next chapter will make up for it I promise!!! xxxx]