Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Home.

***********RAYS POV*************

About half an hour after I got home the phone rang so I rushed from my unpacking to go and answer it.

"Hello?"

"I miss you," came a very familiar voice that made me smile.

"Baby, you just saw me!"

"I know but I miss you, can you come over?"

"What for?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Oh I don't know... maybe some hot kinky sex?"

"Mmm I like the sound of that! Be there in ten minutes."

"Hurry, you know you want it now," he said seductively and I got rock hard and moaned down the phone to him.

"Yeah, so bad, be there soon."

"Bye, I love you."

"I love you too, bye," I hung up the phone and quickly got changed out of my clothes I traveled in before jumping in my car and driving over to Bobs house in record time. Before I had even knocked the door he had it open and was dragging me inside by my shirt. This was going to be one hell of a night.

******************** MIKEY'S POV *******************

I got home and unlocked the door before calling upstairs.

"Honey I'm home!" Even I laughed at the corniness of my sentence as I dumped my case and ran upstairs to find Alicia.

She was asleep sat up in our bed wearing one of my shirts, the TV still on in front of her. I turned off the TV and thought about if I should wake her or not and decided not to so then she could wake up and find me in the morning. She didn't know we were coming home today so it will be a great surprise for her.

I wandered downstairs and got my case, heaving it up into our room before stripping down to my boxers to go to sleep.

I gently moved Alicia so she was laying down with her head propped up on the pillows and then climbed in to the bed next to her. It felt so good to be able to fall asleep next to her after being away for a month and a bit. Holy shit. That means she's over a month pregnant! Oh my god with my child, I'm going to be a dad! I still can't believe it... It's just so much responsibility to try and comprehend, I don't know how I'll handle it. I hope the guys will help out maybe just a little because I mean, I can hardly look after myself let alone trying to take care of a little baby who just screams and poops all the time. How gross.

She had waited a month to tell me, just to be absolutely sure. When I told everyone else though I can't help but think Bob felt weird about it, in what way I don't know but he just acted strangely around me for a few days and went really quiet all the time. He's not... he's not jealous is he?

Bob is one of those people who is hard to read and this is just pr oven by the fact that he hid being bisexual for three years from us. I mean when I told everyone he seemed kind of weird about it, I'll have to ask him next time I see him.

I pushed all thoughts from my head and snuggled up close to Alicia, falling asleep instantly.

********************* FRANKS POV ********************

"Baby I'm tired," I whined as the car pulled up on Gees parents house driveway.

"I know sugar, we're here now so we can go to bed," he said exasperatedly as he pulled our cases out of the back of the cab.

"Gee, why do you still live in your parents basement?"

"Because sugar, I have never had the time to be bothered to move out and seeing as we're hardly ever home, why bother?"

"To have your own space! To be free I guess."

"Oh yeah totally free, you have your own space and can't go back there because your fiancee will be there and probably kill you. By the way when are you breaking it off so I can have you all to myself?" he said and mock pouted. I bit my lip nervously.

"Soon baby soon, I just haven't got round to it yet, tomorrow I will, I promise," I said as he unlocked the door and we went inside.

"Gerard is that you?" called a female voice from the lounge.

"Yeah mom! Frank is with me, could you come out here we have to tell you something," he called back and my heart started to pound in my ears. We had decided to tell Gees parents we were together as we decided they would react better then mine. My mom would be OK with it but we aren't sure about my dad.

Gees mom came in to the room and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, making him blush bright red. To my surprise once she was done with him she came over and hugged me too.

"Hello Frankie my boy! How have you been?"

"I'm fine Mrs. Way, and yourself?"

"Yes I've been fine and please, call me Donna," I cast a nervous glance at Gee and wondered if she would still treat me like this once she knew.

"Mom we have something to tell you," said Gee, taking a step closer to me so he was right at my side.

"What is it boys?" She said, surveying us over the top of her glasses.

"Mom... I... we.... were kinda together, like a couple, a gay couple..." said Gee, his voice trailing away at the end.

I watched her face change and it wasn't possible to tell what she was thinking until it cracked into a smile.

"Boys I'm very happy for you!" she pulled us both into a hug and our heads banged together slightly but Gees hand found my own so I was happy. She let us go and looked from Gee to myself, smiling widely.

"Gerard I must say, I did suspect that you may have been angling towards men, those awful tight trousers you wear..."

"Mom! I like my skinny jeans! And Frankie likes his too!" he said in a mock indignant way.

"I love whats in yours more," I whispered in his ear so that Donna couldn't hear me.

"Okay mom well we're going to my room now, we've had a long flight and were kinda tired, night mom," Gee gave her a quick kiss on the cheek but I felt a hand on my shoulder as I went to walk away.

I turned around, wondering what Mrs. Way was going to say to me and if it would be bad.

"Frankie dear?"

"Yes Mrs. Wa.. Donna?"

"Call me mom, seeing as I don't think you and Gerard will ever be separating, this was meant to be I can see it." She smiled widely and I smiled back.

"Thanks mom, night," I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and followed Gerard down into his basement room. I pulled the door shut behind me and pulled the lock before descending the stairs to his room.

His room had hardly changed since when I had last been here when I picked him up for the drive to the airport before we left for our first international tour all those years ago. I noticed there were more drawings on the walls then there was the last time and generally more stuff laying around everywhere.

"Frankie I got something to show you!" Said Gee, opening up his suitcase and pulling something out from inside. It was his sketchpad.

I sat on the edge of his bed with him as we flicked through, looking at all the pictures he had drawn while we were on tour. He had drawn Mikey and it looked so real it could have been a photograph, Ray and Bob laughing together on the couch on the bus, looking so happy, and me playing my guitar with a look of intense concentration on my face. He turned to the next page and my mouth fell open it was just...

"Perfect," I whispered and he looked at me and smiled.

He had drawn me and him, on the couch cuddled up to each other, he was looking at me and I think I was sleeping with a slight smile on my face. His hand was gently brushing a stray strand of fringe from my eyes and he was smiling to himself as he watched me sleep. It was just so perfect, so amazingly drawn, so beautiful.

I stared at the drawing for what felt like forever, I seemed to just get lost in it it was so amazing. Eventually Gee gently pulled the sketchbook from my hands and I turned to look him in the eye.

"Frankie, I love you so much."

"I love you more."

"No I do."

"No, me!"

"No, me!"

"Okay, we could argue about this forever, lets just go to bed, I'm so tired." I said and pulled off my shirt, throwing it to the side.

Gee started to undress too and once we were both down to only our boxers we climbed into bed and cuddled up close to each other. I nuzzled my face into the crook of Gees neck but I couldn't sleep. I can't tell Jamia, it would break her heart, I've had my heart broken so many times and I know what I'm going to put her through but I'm really not sure, do I love Gee or her more?

**************MORNING******************

RAYS POV.

I woke up in Bobs arms and a huge feeling of happiness washed through me, I wish I could wake up every morning like this. I think I am now officially the happiest I have ever been in my life, I don't know what I'd do without him. I wrapped my arms around his chest and moved myself as close as I possibly could to him, nuzzling my face into his neck and closing my eyes to go back to sleep.

I couldn't get back to sleep as it was already morning and very light in the room so I just watched Bob sleeping peacefully until he woke up.

"Hey," he said softly as he woke up and looked straight at me, smiling.

"Hey gorgeous, you OK?"

"A little tired from last night," his smile turned into a smirk and he winked at me.

"Oh god it was amazing though, we have to do that again." I thought about last nights 'activities' and remembered how amazing it was.

"Oh yeah, definitely, but next time, I'm going to get some handcuffs and lock you up you naughty boy."

"Have I been bad?"

"Very bad."

"Are you going to punish me?" I moved my head down and licked his nipple, causing him to moan loudly and pull my head back up forcefully.

"Not this early, too sleepy, maybe tonight."

"Can we have more chocolate sauce?"

"Definitely more chocolate sauce, we need whipped cream too, I'll go out later and get some."

Last night had been, as I thought it would be, one hell of a night. We didn't have anything to tye each other up so we just had to settle with licking chocolate sauce off various parts of each others bodies. I don't even remember how many rounds we had, I think it was either three or four but it was just plain incredible.

"Ray?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you," he leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips, not passionately but lovingly, much unlike the kisses we shared last night.

"I love you too," I said once we had broken apart.

"Can we get up?"

"No!" I whined and held on to Bob tightly as he tried to get up.

"Come on! I'll make you breakfast?"

"Urm... well seeing as I can't cook I'd have to go hungry otherwise," I joked and we both laughed at my poor cooking, If you think Mikey sticking a fork in a toaster is bad, you should see my kitchen skills.

Bob rolled out of the bed and fell straight onto the floor flat on his back. He groaned and I laughed.

"I'm too used to those damn bunks! In my bunk you have to roll the other side to get out! That should have been a wall not the floor!" He got up and stood by the side of the bed, still totally nude.

"Put some clothes on your making me horny."

"Fine then, I'm too tired for anything right now anyway, Jesus how many rounds was it last night?"

"I think it was four maybe, I don't remember much after the first two."

He laughed and searched around the room for his clothes from yesterday to pick them up. My shirt was ripped, as were his boxers so he threw them in the bin and got some unripped ones out and put them on. He got dressed quickly and went downstairs to make breakfast.

A few minutes later I stretched and got up, picking up my boxers from last night from off the floor where they had been thrown last night and putting them on before heading downstairs.

I couldn't find Bob anywhere and was starting to worry until I found a note on the kitchen table. It said:

"Ray, no food in the house, gone to get something, be back in a few. Love you loads! xxxxxxxxxx."

I smiled to myself and put the note down where I found it before going upstairs to get dressed. I put on my jeans but my shirt was completely ripped and useless so I just went without. I walked back dowstairs and foudn Bob with a bag of groceries. He hadn't noticed me so I crept up silently behind him and put my hands over his eyes. He froze.

"Guess who?"

"Um... I dunno, is it.....Ray?"

"Yeah! You got it!" He spun around and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Right, out! I can't cook with someone watching me! Oh yeah and if you want a shirt go in the wardrobe in my room and borrow any one you want. Breakfast in ten so just yeah..." He trailed off and rummaged some more in the grocery bag as I left the room and headed upstairs to get dressed.

******************MIKEYS POV******************

A high pitched squeal woke me up and I wrenched my eyes open, blinking in the bright light.

"MIKEY!"

"Thats me," I said sleepily.

"Your home!"

"Yeah.. I think so..." I was still half asleep and very disorientated.

Alicia kissed me softly and I came to my senses.

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you more!"

"How do you feel?"

"Well... a little sick but other then that I'm fine really," she smiled her radiant smile and my heart glowed, knowing how lucky I was and in eight more months, I would have a proper little family of my own.

"I love you," I said, smiling widely.

"You too baby." She cuddled in close to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist, putting my hands over her lower stomach and just thinking that there was a child in there, our child, our baby. Oh my god I'm going to be a dad! How weird is that, I thought it would be Gee first out of all of us but its not, Its me! I have the first My Chemical Romance baby, oh my god I still have to ask Brian if I can miss most of the tour, I do not think he will be happy.

This whole thing is like a dream, a really good dream but I think I'm still in shock, I dont think its even sunk in yet.

[A/N Really sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been really really sick but now I'm a bit better so yeah... heres your update! Comments = Loveee!!! Oh yeah and the next chapter will be like, skipped forward in time a little in the story to make it go a little quicker but its a VERY important one so stay subscribed and it will be up as soon as possible xxxxxx]