Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

A proposal.

*************6 MONTHS LATER*************

BOBS POV.

"COME ON HURRY UP!" yelled Brian at us backstage as Ray and I tried to pull our trousers up, still making out intensely.

"Stop trying to fuck each other, again, and get your asses on stage THIS SECOND!!" He wrenched our heads apart and we quickly fixed our trousers so we were ready to go on stage.

"Brian we weren't fucking each other in the bathroom, we were giving hand-jobs and you interrupted us which is why we aren't dressed so just shut up and calm down will you!" I said exasperatedly as I searched for my drumsticks, wherever I had left them earlier.

"Oi Mikey, you seen my drumsticks anywhere?"

"Huh? No sorry I haven't," he replied absently, just sat on the couch staring into space.

I sighed and continued to search while Ray watched in amusement. Frank and Gee were nowhere to be found and I had a very good idea what they were up to.

"Where did you hide them?" I demanded of Ray and he just smirked and shook his head. Brian was getting more stressed by the second and Frank and Gee still hadn't shown up yet.

"Tell me where you hid them!"

"Nope."

"Please?"

"Nope."

"COME ON!" I yelled, losing my cool and fast.

"Whoa chill out, here." He walked over to the couch and stuck his hand down the back and pulled out my favorite drumsticks and handed them back to me.

"Sorry I yelled at you," I said sincerely.

"It's alright, I shouldn't have hidden them in the first place." We quickly hugged and then sat on the couch next to Mikey.

Frank and Gee burst through the door both very sweaty and flushed and we hadn't even been on stage yet.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Screamed Brian as they took a seat on the couch.

"Fucking in the bathroom." said Frank honestly.

"For gods sake..." started Brian but then he just left the room.

We walked to the side of the stage and the lights dimmed, I gave Ray a lingering kiss, the kind that makes you want more, and then ran off to the back of my drum riser. I climbed up the back, fumbling slightly in the pitch darkness and sat down on my drum-stool.

That familiar adrenaline rush started in my body as I saw the shadows of the others take their positions. Ray started up the opening notes for 'dead' and I came in on my cue. The show was a blur, my concentration was off and I was rushing things, making it difficult for Gerard and Ray to keep up.

The reason I was rushing is, I'm going to ask Ray to marry me, today. I can hardly even comprehend what I'm about to do, the enormity of it is overwhelming but I have to do it, I want to spend the rest of my life with him, hes the one.

I have the ring with me, it's in my pocket and I'm all ready to do this I just can't take the suspense of the show, It's killing me.

Mikey is also in a rush to get out of here today, Alicia called him just before the show to remind him that he had to be at the hospital with her for her scan so we need to wrap it up pretty quickly here. This is his last show before he takes 6 months off to spend time with Alicia and then once he or she is born, the baby. I'm still jealous, Mikey actually asked me if I was but I obviously denied it.

Ray has been so secretive over the last few days, I think he's planning something. He keeps having secret phone calls to the guys and wont tell me no matter how much I ask him to. We've been living together for the last 3 months and things are really great between us, I love him with all of my heart and I think he feels the same way.

Before I knew what was going on I was jolted to my senses by 'Helena' finishing and our cue to leave the stage. I stood up shakily and clambered down off my drum set.

"Bob are you alright?" asked Frank as we walked off the side of the stage.

"What? Yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be?"

"You screwed up a few times tonight is all, I was wondering if something is bothering you?" he said.

"Nope, I'm fine, sorry about the screw ups, I guess I wasn't really concentrating." I slipped my hand into my pocket and closed it tightly around the ring box, my heart pounding in my ears.

We walked down to the dressing room together and found Gee and Ray already there. Ray stood up and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back, frantically trying to think of what to say, how to ask him.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"No, I was just worried about something but I'm about to be OK."

"Alright but I don't know what you mean, tell me? You know you can tell me anything." I took his hands and looked deep into his gorgeous brown eyes and suddenly knew what to say.

"Ray, I've been thinking, a lot, and I need to ask you something. These nine months we've been together have been some of the happiest of my life and I only have you to thank for it, you make me complete, your the reason I wake up every morning with a smile on my face, the reason I can fall asleep happy every night, the reason I carry on with each day so I can spend it with you. I...love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, your the one, Ray I guess what I'm trying to say is," I dropped onto one knee, pulled out the ring box and flipped it open, his eyes widened in shock. "Will you marry me?"

My hands were trembling and I felt so nervous I thought I was going to puke. If he says no this is the end of my life, I cant go another day without him with me. I watched his face carefully, the expression of pure shock gave nothing away. Our eyes were still locked and I could practically see him trying to frantically process everything I had just said.

"Y..yes."

"What?"

"I said yes! Yes I will marry you, I love you with everything I have and everything I am, Yes I will." I stood back up straight and pulled him into a hug and we held each other so tightly I thought that we could never let go until I registered more people hugging me too.

"OH MY GOD!!!" squealed Frankie, jumping up and down once he had let go of Ray and I.

"Congrats you guys! This is seriously awesome!" said Gee, trying to calm Frank down a little.

I pulled Ray into an intense kiss, my tongue finding its place in his mouth instantly, we both moaned quietly to each other, so only we could hear it and just savored the moment until somebody wrenched our heads apart.

"FUCK OFF BRIAN!" I yelled and returned to kissing Ray, more passionately now, and my hands had found their way to his ass where they were making themselves very busy groping him through his pants.

"NO I WILL NOT FUCK OFF! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW!"

"Brian, were having a moment right here so just, not right now." I mumbled, hardly moving from Rays lips.

"No its important, look at this." He pulled my head back from Rays and thrust a magazine into my hands.

It was open to a page, right in the middle was a picture of Ray and I, our hands just touching and smiles on our faces as we left a hotel with the rest of the guys. My mouth fell open as I scanned the page and the writing around it.

"These shocking pictures were taken as My Chemical Romance left a hotel yesterday, it seems that drummer Bob Bryar and guitarist Ray Toro are holding hands, is there something they're not telling us here?" - Was written in big bold type across the top of the picture.

"EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!" Yelled Brian and I sank down onto the couch, I had been elated a minute ago but now this had ruined everything. My fists were shaking with anger as I passed the magazine to Ray who sat next to me and sighed heavily.

"Bri, we weren't holding hands, it just looks like it in the picture, we brushed our hands together by accident as we were walking. I swear that's all it was, but were going to tell everyone now anyway."

"What? You cant do that!"

"Yes we can. Brian, were getting married and we don't give a damn who knows about our relationship, we love each other and that's all that matters!" said Ray forcefully, I took his hand in mine and gave it a thankful squeeze, he had basically just taken the words right out of my mouth.

"Your getting.... what the hell.... married..... you.... you ..... congratulations guys." He said after stuttering for a few moments as he processed it.

"Really?" I looked up and felt my anger fade away and be replaced by the joy I was feeling a few moments ago.

"Yeah, I've been too harsh on you and you really do love each other a lot, I'll arrange a press conference so you two can come out and tell everyone. By the way your in a hotel tonight, the bus is going in for maintenance, it will drop you home tomorrow and then you have a week off." Ray and I stood up and hugged him and he left the room.

Frank still had this look of awe on his face as Ray and I sat back down on the couch opposite him and Gee.

"What?"

"Your getting married?"

"Yeah," I smiled and took Rays hand again, I put the ring on his finger and it fitted perfectly. He grinned hugely and kissed me again. I pulled my own, matching ring out of my pocket and put it on too, feeling complete as it slid into place on my finger.

"I can't believe this!" said Gee.

"Neither can I," said Ray "I never thought I would fall in love with my best friend."

"Well, as they say, love is blind," I said and kissed him tenderly on the lips. Gees cell phone rang and he ran outside the room to take the call.

Frank looked away pointedly as Ray and I kissed for the entire time Gee was gone and when Gee came back in he had a look of excitement on his face.

"Guess who that was?"

"Mikey?" said Ray. Good guess, I'm sure were all wondering about the baby.

"Nope, it was my cousin Joe who hosts fear factor and they want us to go on it, film it during our break and it will be on TV!"

"OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME!" Shrieked Frank and he hugged Gee tightly.

"OK if we do it, the conditions are, I will not go on anything high up, eat the balls, dick or A-hole of any animal and I will not do anything underwater, clear guys?" I insisted and we all laughed.

"We don't get to choose, they just give us stuff to do, we go there tomorrow straight after we get up in the morning to start filming," said Gee.

"Great," I sighed and leaned my head on Rays shoulder.

"Whats wrong?" he asked me softly, stroking my hair back off my face.

"I want to spend time with you now, now that were going to get married, we should be able to spend time together not on the bus so we can.. you know... do things together," I let my hand stray dangerously close to his crotch before pulling it back up and resting it on his knee.

"Well we have all night so why not right now?"

"I'm there, lets go!" We all collected all our stuff from the venue and got on the bus to go to the hotel. We arrived at the hotel and by the time we got there Ray and I were both extremely worked up thanks to teasing each other on the bus.

Probably thanks to being on the bus for about six weeks straight now since we were last at home and only being able to have very limited sexual activities, I was feeling particularly kinky and have an idea of how to solve that problem.

Ray and I got the door to the room open and I slammed it shut behind us, we dropped our suitcases and I pushed him roughly, almost violently, onto the bed. I noticed the headboard was one made of metal bars instead of solid wood so this would be a great chance to let me try something out that I got the other day. His eyes widened as I climbed on top of him and pinned him down before licking all the way up his cheek.

"Your going to be a good little bitch and do everything I tell you isn't that right?" I growled in his ear and he whimpered and nodded.

"Good, you've been a naughty, naughty boy and I'm going to punish you for being very, very bad."

"W..what are you going to do to me?"

"Well I was thinking to tie you to the bed, strip you down and fuck you silly, then before you even have a chance to catch your breath, I'm going to do it all over again and there's nothing you can do about it," I whispered in his ear and he bucked his hips up into mine so I could feel his huge erection against my own that was straining against my tight jeans.

"I'll have to be bad more often if that's what I get for it," he moaned and I jumped off him and pulled something out of my suitcase..

"No, if your really bad, like you have been, I might have to do this......"

[A/N HAHAHAHA comment you get your RayBob!!!! Oh and just to let you know, I reached 200 comments, thank you so much guys! So keep it up and when I get ten more AT LEAST then I will post the next scene :P which I'm sure you all want after that cliffhanger..... xxx]