Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Gone?

RAYS POV.

Mikey had wanted to talk to me about something so I had gone with him up to his room to speak in private. He said he didn't want the rest of the guys to know just yet.

"What is it Mikes?" I said as he shut the door behind us.

"I don't want to tell everyone else yet, Gee already knows, I told him last night but you need to give me a while to process this."

"Well, what is it?"

"You know yesterday when Alicia had her scan?"

"Oh god is something wrong with the baby?!"

"No! No nothing like that, we just found out the sex is all."

"Aww cool so what you got?"

"A boy."

I hugged him tightly.

"Mikes this is so awesome, I'm really happy for you two, congratulations again!"

There was a loud and frantic knocking at the door. Mikey walked over and opened it. Frankie barged straight in carrying a newspaper in his hands. He pushed it into my hands, a look of shock on his face. It was open to a page and I gasped as I saw a picture of Lauren staring out at me.

"NY FIREFIGHTER DISAPPEARS," was the caption with the picture. I read the article as fast as I could, Mikey reading it over my shoulder. Words and phrases like 'struggle', 'abduction', 'Touring with My Chemical Romance' stuck out to me.

'Lauren Williams, 23 from New York has been reportedly abducted whilst doing her job yesterday evening. The firefighter who was also the replacement drummer for New Jersey Emo rockers My Chemical Romance...' the word 'Emo' made me angry straight away, how could they have got us so wrong? I pushed this to the back of my mind for now and continued to read '.. has reportedly been taken whilst doing her job in New York City yesterday at around 6 pm. There have been witnesses who report a struggle between 5ft 5 Lauren and up to 5 larger males dressed in black. At the moment the prime suspects are the members of My Chemical Romance who are rumored to have split in the last few days due to the tension of not having her around anymore, they adjusted to her being there and cannot take that she is not with them any longer. Police are investigating and will undoubtedly wish to question My Chemical Romance.'

"WHAT THE FU...." I started but Frankie cut me off.

"ARE THEY ON ABOUT!?" He finished my sentence for me.

"You guys this is bad, really, really bad, all of us need to make a statement right now saying we have not split up and have nothing to do with this," said Mikey, always the sensible one.

I left the room to get Gee and Bob but I couldn't find them anywhere. Not in the restaurant or in their rooms or the bathrooms. Both their cell phones just rang out when I tried to call and I was becoming worried by the time I got back up to Mikey's room.

"Guys I can't find them were going to have to do this without them because I haven't got a clue where they are."

"Alright come here," said Mikey, linking up his video camera to his laptop and all of us sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hey everyone this is Ray, Frankie, and Mikey from My Chemical Romance here and we just need to straighten a few things out," started Frankie and I then took over.

"We have number one NOT split up and number two have nothing to do with the disappearance of our good friend Lauren Williams. These are both complete lies and you should not believe either of them or any other rumors you hear about us."

"Yeah Lauren is our friend, why would we do anything to hurt her? And also, shes been not touring with us for about 5 and a half months now, yes we have been in regular contact but don't you think if we were going to split from her leaving then we would have done so long before this?" said Mikey after I finished speaking.

"Right, yeah, we have nothing to do with this, Speak to you guys soon, bye!" we all waved to the camera and Mikey shut it off and uploaded the video onto our site for fans to watch and spread the word.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. We all sat in Mikey's room for a while, none of us speaking and just sat there deep in thought about what was going on with Lauren.

About an hour later all our phones simultaneously signaled we each had text messages. I pulled mine out of my pocket and opened the message.

' wE hAvE thEM.'

"What the fuck? Have who?"

"Mikey look at this!" I pushed my cell into Mikey's hands but he was just staring at his own with a blank expression on his face. I pulled it from his slightly trembling fingers and looked at the screen. The message was the same, somebody has Bob and Gerard.

BOBS POV.

Gerard and I were bound and gagged in the back of the van, scared shitless and not a clue what is going on or what is going to happen to us. The van drove for what must have been hours, Gee and I were unable to speak but we communicated with our eyes.

The van came to a sudden stop and we were roughly hauled out of the back and dragged into a derelict looking building. I fought back as much as I could but it was no use, they were much stronger then me.

We were led into an elevator and taken up to the very top floor. They led us along a corridor and to a plain white door that they opened with a key on a chain of many keys that one of the guys was carrying. They opened the door and pushed us inside so we both fell to the floor, hard.

I heard the door shut and lock and Gee made a strangled kind of sob sound. I was face down on the floor and hardly able to move an inch, my arms and legs were bound tightly with wire and it was cutting in to me skin as I tried to struggle.

"Bob, Gee, they've gone, I'll let you out," came a very familiar female voice. I felt somebody pulling the wire off me and pulled off my gag. I rolled over and was met with Laurens smiling face. I hugged her tightly. We untied Gee together and I looked around.

It appeared that we were in some kind of hotel that hadn't been a hotel for a long time. There was no furniture in the room, just a few moth eaten sheets in one corner. The paintwork was flaking off the walls and the ceiling was stained from what looked like a past water leak. It was very obvious nobody had been here for a long time.

"Where the hell are we?" said Gee, sitting up and rubbing his wrists where the wire had cut into them.

"Somewhere in New York," I said as I walked over and looked out of the window at the skyline I had seen many times when we had been here on tour.

"I want to know why us, who brought us here and what they want." I said, sitting down on a patch of the ragged carpet and pulling my knees up to keep warm.

"Shh."

"What?"

"Shut up Bob," Lauren gestured into the corner of the room with her eyes, I followed her gaze and noticed something on the wall, something that definitely wasn't original to this building and was put in very recently. A camera.

I walked over and looked right into it, I tried to pull it off the wall but it wouldn't budge. We also found a tiny microphone hidden under the carpet in the corner and speakers dotted around the room.

We stayed awake for hours, just pacing the room, looking out the window, talking occasionally until a voice rang out over the speakers.

"Stand directly in front of the camera."

We did as we were told and stood with the camera facing us.

"Have you anything to say to anyone outside the room at this point?"

"What do you mean?" asked Gee, his voice breaking slightly as he spoke.

"Do you have any messages for anyone?"

"I'd like to say, hello to everybody watching this, Ray I love you, so so much. Mikey and Frank, don't worry about us, were fine and my parents and family I love you guys and hope you're all Okay."

"Frankie, sugar, I'm fine don't worry about me I love you lots and I'll be home soon. Mom, dad, Mikey, Ray I love you guys, don't do anything drastic and I'll see you once I'm out," said Gee, clinging on to my hand for support as he spoke, clearly terrified as to what will happen to us next.

"Lauren you have anything to say?"

"To who? I have no family. Alright, Ray, Mikey, Frankie you guys are my brothers and I hope you're all alright and not too worried about us and we'll see you soon."

"Your message has been uploaded to www.mychemicalromance.com," said the voice and then it said nothing more.

"Guys, you think we'll be okay right?" said Lauren.

"Yeah, I'm sure we will, just sit tight and see what happens in the morning." I said, trying to convince myself more then anything.

[A/N comments?xx]