Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

How are they?

FRANKS POV.

The second we got to the hospital I jumped out of Rays car and started running for the entrance. I sprinted through the reception area and crashed right into the desk where a bored looking receptionist was looking at something on her computer screen.

"Hello I'm looking for..." I started but she held up her hand to silence me and pointed to a notice hanging on the wall.

'Please ring bell for attention.'

I rang the little silver bell on the desk and she looked up from her monitor with a loud and pissed off sounding sigh.

"Yes?" she said, blowing a large bubble with the pink gum she was chewing and looking me up and down.

"Right, I'm looking for somebody, they were just brought in and I need to s..."

"Are you family?" She cut me off rudely.

"No but I - "

"Are you named as next of kin?" She cut me off again and I sighed.

"No but I -"

"Then you cannot see them."

"But I -"

Ray and Mikey appeared at my sides and they both rung the little silver bell and the woman then looked thoroughly pissed off at all of us.

"Yes, can I help you?" she said, sounding as if she would rather do anything other then help any of us out here.

"I'm looking for my brother, Gerard Way, he was just brought in not long ago, could you give me his room number please?" said Mikey politely, having just clearly overheard my conversation with this bitch and realized how unhelpful she was.

"Fine.." she tapped something into her computer and then looked back up at us, sweeping her fake blond hair from her face.

"He's on the fourth floor, with some other guy, Bob something or other, they were brought in together, room 265, but these two can't go with you," she said, Gesturing at Ray and I.

"Thank you very much," said Mikey with a smile and all three of us set off at a fast walk for the room.

"I'll call security if you all go up there! Only family are allowed!" called the blond bitch.

"Well go ahead and fucking knock yourself out!" called Ray back and we all grabbed the nearest elevator and I jabbed the number 4 button with my thumb.

We reached the floor and my heart started to pound in my ears, Gee was hurt and I don't think I'll be able to bear seeing him in pain. We reached the room and Mikey knocked softly on the door. We all waited for a few tense seconds before a voice called from inside.

"Yeah come in!" Oh my god it's Gee!

I flung the door open and there he was, propped up on a pile of pillows in a very comfy looking single bed with one leg up in front of him in thick bandages.

"GEE!!!" I screamed and dived on him, hugging him tightly and never wanting to let go.

"Oh my god I missed you sugar!"

"Gee, wheres Bob?" said Ray worriedly but he was ignored.

"I missed you too! So, so much!" I started to cry, I couldn't help myself I just was so relieved to have him back all safe and well.

"Gee where the hell is Bob?" asked Ray again. Mikey joined our hug.

"Hey bro I missed you loads," said Gee, ruffling Mikey's hair lovingly.

"You too man, I was so worried about you!"

"Where the fuck is Bob?" said Ray angrily and Gee looked up to answer him.

"Bob is getting his hands checked out because he burned them really bad and he needs stitches in his face," I said, repeating what a doctor had told me a few minutes ago.

"What happened to his face?" said Ray worriedly.

"He cut it when a load of glass fell on us, don't worry it's nothing major!"

"Thank god!" said Ray, joining in our group hug.

The door opened but none of us opened until the person in the doorway spoke.

"Hey! Where the hell is my hug?"

"BOB!" cried Ray and he jumped up and hugged him tightly, kissing every part of him he could reach while Bob grinned over Ray's shoulder and hugged him back just as tightly.

"Oh my god I thought I had lost you, I was so worried!" said Ray, sounding like he was going to cry too.

"Don't worry baby, I'm here now and I'm fine, really, I am." Said Bob as Ray finally released him. He had a fairly large and deep looking cut on his face that had three little stitches in it and his hands were in bandages. He limped over to the other bed in the room and flung himself down.

"You hurt your leg?"

"Yeah when I jumped but it's not broken so I don't care to be honest, so long as I'm out of that place," Ray sat down on the bed beside him and Bob put his arm around Rays shoulders, pulling him close.

"I love you," I heard Ray whisper into Bob ear and Bob grinned before leaning in to Rays ear and whispering something to him him that I didn't hear but got the gist of by Ray's expression and the fact that they then leaned in to kiss.

BOBS POV.

"I love you," Ray whispered in my ear.

"I love you too and I wish we were alone now, but I guess it can wait until we get home but I really want you now," I whispered in his ear and then licked it because I know that really turns him on.

He wrenched his head away and climbed up and sat on my lap.

"Don't sit on my lap, please baby, you know what it does to me," I whispered the last part in his ear and he squirmed on my lap and moved his hand towards my crotch. I saw him smirk as we started to talk to all the other guys. He pulled the blanket up over us too so nobody could see what he was doing and his hands were free to do what they wanted.

They were all speaking but I wasn't listening, I was far too busy with what Ray was doing with his hands. He had got on hand into my pants and boxers and was stroking me slowly, teasingly, whilst I tried to contain any reaction so that the rest of the guys wouldn't know what we were doing.

It became increasingly difficult not to show my pleasure as Ray sped up his movements and I tried to wrench his hand out of there with no luck. But part of me didn't want him to stop, part of me wanted him to carry on and finish it right here with everyone right there and the high risk of getting caught.

Suddenly the room fell silent and I felt everyones eyes on me, as if I was expected to answer a question or something.

"Bob?" asked Gee.

"Are you OK dude? you've gone really quiet and you look kinda red in the face, do you feel alright?" said Mikey and I shook my head to mean no but he misread it and got up to get a doctor.

"M..mikes! I'm f..fine really," I stammered and tried to contain and moan as Rays fingers teased me to no end.

"Are you sure?"

I just nodded because if I opened my mouth to speak I would have just let out some fat ass moan and then everyone would know what was going on under this blanket here.

The conversation continued and Ray started to bring me closer to the edge while I tried my best to resist showing the pleasure he was causing me. He looked at me and sighed before starting to stroke me with just the very tips of his fingers, barely touching but driving me crazy.

I started to kiss Rays neck to muffle the small moans I was letting out. I kissed up to his ear and bit it hard, holding the soft flesh in my teeth and tugging on it gently and making him gasp and Frank burst out in a fit of giggles. I continued to tug on his ear and until he wrenched his hand roughly out of my boxers.

"OK OK! Just don't do that to my ear!" I continued to bite and suck on his ear and he accidentally let out a load moan and I burst out laughing and so did Frankie. Gee smirked and Mikey looked pretty pissed off but in a jokey way.

"Guys! You've only been in the same room for five minutes and your already practically fucking! Please, at least wait until we leave the room!" he said and we all laughed.

"No Mikey, if we were fucking, it would look like this!" I said and clambered on top of Ray and pinned him to the bed so I was laying on top of him and holding him down forcefully. I pulled the blanket over us and started to thrust my hips into his and moan loudly, causing Frank and Gee to laugh loudly and Rays eyes to open wider as he felt my erection against himself, causing him to grow hard. We both moaned loudly while Gee and Frank egged us on and this continued until Mikey decided it was enough.

"ALRIGHT! I don't want to see any live gay porn thank you very much!" he said and sat back on Gee's bed as I climbed off of Ray and lay down next to him, my hand very close to his crotch but not touching it, just resting on his thigh.

"Sorry Mikey, would you like it better if we video taped it instead? So it's not live?"

"Shut up and stop being such a smart ass," said Mikey as the others laughed.

Ray leaned in to my ear and whispered to me. "Do you have a video camera?" I nodded.

"Cos' that's not a bad idea," he whispered and when he moved his face away so I could see it he was smirking.

[A/N Sorry it's been a few days guys, I've been really really busy and not had much time. I will try and keep the updates coming every other day if possible but no promises! Thank you to my commenter's! and more comments are VERY much appreciated! xxxxx]