Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Early?!

RAYS POV.

I was warm and cosy until somebody ripped off the blanket, disturbing me from my sleepy state.

"Come on Ray!" whined a very familiar voice.

"Fuck off Bob I'm trying to sleep!"

"You can't sleep without a blanket and OH MY GOSH WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!" My eyes snapped open and I jumped out of bed and over to the window. Everything was covered with a thick blanket of pure white snow that was glistening in the morning sunlight.

"That is so cool!"

"Snowball fight?" asked Bob, grinning mischievously.

I looked down.

"In just our boxers?"

"Yeah why not, I don't like the neighbors anyway," he laughed and smacked my ass. I smacked his back and before I knew what was going on we were having a full scale bitch slap fight and running all over the house until we reached the lounge and Bob froze as he saw the box under the tree for him.

"Open it," I said quietly and he walked slowly over to it before ripping off the paper and revealing the plain brown cardboard box inside with air-holes punched in it.

"Ray?..." he started but I shook my head.

"Just open it baby, I know you'll love it."

He ripped the tape off the top of the box and opened the lid and let out a girlish squeal when he saw what was inside before lifting it out gently.

It was a kitten, I know he loves cats but could never have one because of touring when he first joined the band but now with more room on the bus I'm sure the guys wont mind. The kitten was white with ginger and Black parts and a black spot over one eye and a ginger tip of his tail, he was eight weeks old and really really cute even though I'm not particularly a cat person I still loved him to bits.

"Oh my god Ray.. it's..."

"He's," I corrected.

"He's so perfect, thank you so much!"

"It's okay, anything for you baby, happy Christmas."

"Ray this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, thank you so much."

He leaned in and kissed my lips tenderly, still holding the kitten gently in his hands. We kissed until the kitten meowed loudly and we both burst out laughing.

"Whats wrong gorgeous?" said Bob softly to the kitten.

"He's probably hungry," I said, smoothing the little cats head with my fingertips and making it start to purr loudly.

"Are you hungry little guy?" Bob asked the cat, causing me to laugh.

"I think he is, open the presents from the guys, they were all in on it so I told them to get related stuff," I explained and he laughed and pulled some presents towards him, passing me the ones with my name on and ripping open his own ones.

After an hour or so of present opening and cat feeding and playing with, Bob and I finally got round to our snowball fight. We ran upstairs giggling wildly and got dressed as fast as we could and then ran outside, pelting each other with snowballs.

I ducked behind the car just as Bob threw a particularly large snowball at my head. I picked up some snow and threw it blindly in Bobs general direction and heard a muffled yelp. I looked over the car I was hiding behind and saw Bob with a faceful of snow and burst out laughing.

"It's not funny it's really cold!" he said mock angrily as he picked up more snow to throw at me. The next snowball hit me in the head and I shook my head vigorously to get the snow out of my fro causing Bob to laugh loudly and continue to pelt snow at me.

Once we were both soaked and shivering with cold we went back inside to 'warm up'.

"Shower?" said Bob, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"I guess," I sighed.

"Well we need to warm up so, why not?"

"Yeah, I'm really cold," I said, shivering as I pulled off my dripping wet shoes.

"Well I think I know a way to warm you up."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Whats that?"

"I'll show you if you like?"

"I wouldn't mind," I couldn't keep the smirk off my face as he grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs towards the bathroom.

FRANKIE'S POV.

"Happy Christmas baby," I mumbled to Gee as I woke up and found him watching me sleep.

"You too my gorgeous little Frankie, you want your present?"

I nodded and he smiled his amazing smile.

"Okay, come with me."

I followed him out of bed, both still in only our boxers, and down the hall to his study type room thing. He reached under his desk and pulled out a large flat present which he handed over to me and then started to fiddle with his desk tidy, taking stuff out of it and rummaging through it.

I ripped off the wrapping paper and gasped. It was a picture of Gee and I, it was watercolor and so beautiful. I let my eyes take in every tiny detail until I found something that didn't fit.

"Gee, I don't wear my engagement ring anymore, remember I broke up with Jamia for you?"

"Look closer," Gee's voice sounded tense.

I looked again. The ring on my finger was nothing like the one I used to wear, this one had stones in it and Gee had a matching one on too.

"Gee?" I looked up from admiring the picture and saw him down on one knee, hand holding a ring box outstretched towards me and hope spread all over his face.

"Frankie, sugar, I love you more than anything and I want us to be together forever. Will you marry me?"

I was in shock. It felt like I had ran into a brick wall, this was so unexpected but I really want it, more than anything in the world right now.

"Gee... yes I will," he stood up and our lips crashed together in an intense kiss. Intense as in the amount of love in it, it was pure and the best kiss I have ever experienced.

"I love you Frankie," he mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too Gee, so much."

He put the ring on my finger and it fitted perfectly. I put on his own matching one that he had also in the ring box and we kissed again for a while.

"Come downstairs, let's open the rest of our presents!" he said excitedly and I very carefully placed the picture down on the desk to hang up somewhere later and we ran downstairs hand in hand.

MIKEY'S POV.

"Mikey? Mikey wake up!" I groaned and opened my eyes, blinking in the light.

"What is it baby?" I said sleepily.

"I think the baby's coming!"

"You WHAT?!"

"I think, I think it's today!"

"But it's over two weeks early!"

"Yeah but my waters broke Mikey! We need to go to the hospital!"

"Is it open on Christmas?"

"IS IT OPEN ON CHRISTMAS?! you silly man! It obviously is! Come on we need to go as soon as we can," I jumped out of bed and kissed her cheek quickly before getting dressed in seconds and carrying Alicia carefully out to the car, through the snow.

Shock and excitement flooded through my body. This was it.

[A/N Sorry this wasn't up yesterday as promised, my Internet went all weird and wouldn't connect... please comment! If I get 23 comment for this chapter I will reach my dream of 300 by chapter 52! xxxxxx]