Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

A Christmas and a birthday

GERARD'S POV.

"Mikey, slow down, tell me one more time," I said to my panic stricken brother on the phone. He had called about an hour after Frankie and I were done opening all our presents and he sounded frantic but he was talking to fast I couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Geeimatthehospitalandthebabyscomingnow!" he said again, for the third time and I still didn't understand him.

"OK Mikes, once more then I'll have it."

"Gee! Hospital! Baby! Now!"

"You WHAT?!"

"GEE!!!! HOSPITAL!!!! BABY!!! NOW!!!!"

"OH MY GOD!!!"

"I KNOW!!!"

"OK calm down Mikes, just relax, hows Alicia doing?"

"She's alright, I'm scared, the doctors said she can push in like half an hour or so...oh my god I'm not ready for this!"

"Shut up Mikey, yes you are! You're a very responsible person and you're totally ready for this! Do you want me to come down there to be there for you?"

"Could you? I mean I know your with Frankie and I don't want to spoil your Christmas..."

"Mikey, don't be ridiculous I'll be there within half an hour, I'll call you when I'm outside so you can tell me where to go OK?"

"Thank you so much uncle Gee."

"Uncle?"

"Very soon you're going to be an uncle!"

"And your going to be a dad! Oh yeah and Mikes before you go guess what?!"

"What is it?"

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!"

"To who?"

"My ass. Who do you think?!"

"Oh my god!! Congratulations! And tell Frankie I said congrats but I really have to go OK?"

"Yeah yeah bye daddy," He laughed and hung up the phone. I hung up too and walked back into the lounge where Frankie and I had been watching some movie on TV.

"Sugar guess what?"

"What?" He looked up from where he was lounging on the couch, his hair tousled and his cheeky smile on his face, he looked gorgeous and almost made me forget what I was going to say.

"Alicia has gone into labor, I'm gonna be an uncle!"

"Really? Wow! Mikey must be pleased!"

"He's panicking, I have to go down there and help him out, sorry baby."

"Can I come with you?"

"But you hate hospitals?"

"Yeah but I want to be with you! It's Christmas Gee!"

"Alright but let me go first and then once it's all OK then you come down alright?"

"Yeah alright, call me once your officially an uncle and I'll be right there," I kissed him goodbye quickly on the lips and grabbed my car keys and jumped in my car.

I felt so excited for Mikey right now, this was a new chapter in his life and I wish him the best of luck with it. I really hope everything with the baby is OK, that he's healthy and Alicia is all alright. The excitement coursed through my body as I drove carefully through the snowy roads towards the hospital.

RAY'S POV

"Come on! Hurry up or I'll rip off your damn shirt!" said Bob impatiently as I very slowly unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall to the ground. Bob was already in his boxers and getting pretty impatient with all my teasing. I leaned in and kissed him softly, moving my lips only very slowly to increase the sensations, causing us both to moan softly to each other.

Bob got my belt off and then my jeans quickly followed. He reached back behind us without breaking the kiss and turned on the shower to let the water warm up as we were both shivering with cold from our snowball fight. He started to rub me through my boxers, making me harder then I already was and causing me to moan loudly at his cold hand on my hot member.

"Your hands are freezing!" I gasped.

"Yeah, I know," he grinned evilly.

"Yeah, but so are mine," I said before plunging my hand into his boxers before he could do anything to stop me, causing him to gasp loudly and jump backwards to get my hand away from him.

"Your hands are so cold it hurts!"

"Want to warm up?" I said suggestively and he nodded, pulling off my boxers as I pulled off his and we both entered the steamy shower cubicle and shut the glass door behind us.

The hot water was pouring over our bodies and warming us up quickly but I think Bob had other ways to warm up in mind. Before I knew what was going on I was pinned to the shower wall with Bobs huge erection pressing at my entrance.

"Oh god.." I moaned softly in anticipation of the extreme pleasure I knew I was about to feel.

Without any further warning Bob slammed in all the way and I gasped then moaned loudly as he brushed against my prostate.

"Well fuck me, first shot, your getting better every time," I said as he started to thrust at a steady pace.

"Ray, number one, I am already currently fucking you, number two this gets better every time and that was a lucky shot," he smirked and sped up a little, panting slightly because of the heat in the shower.

"Yes! Shit! Oh god yes!" I moaned as he sped up further and the pleasure began to overwhelm me as he was hitting my spot every time and it felt so damn good.

The shower was getting seriously hot now and the steam had completely clouded up the shower cubicle, the water pouring in over our bodies making every sensation much more intense. I could tell that neither of us would last long in this state and that was why we so rarely did it in the shower, it was over way too fast.

"Slow d..down," I managed out and Bob looked at me confusedly.

"W..why?" he panted.

"Ju... just try it a s..second," he did and for a moment it seemed it had not made that much difference until he hit my spot again and it felt so amazing I practically screamed out in pleasure.

We both moaned loudly as we grew closer and closer to our release. Luckily Bobs fingernails are really short because if they weren't, I would have had deep scratches in my back. I was holding on to his hips tightly as he moved in and out slowly, savoring every second of this. We were both well and truly warmed up from our snowball fight now but that was long forgotten.

"Shit, Ray let me go fast, I'm s..so close!"

"No! Just enjoy this while it l..lasts," I looked deep into his beautiful eyes and saw that he really wanted this.

"Alright, as fast as you can babe," I said and he smiled before speeding up and slamming into me at full force. We both moaned even louder now, the end getting closer and closer.

"Oh my god... ohh fuck... Ray I'm gonna come!" Bob warned and his eyes slowly closed and he lost all rhythm, he was just thrusting wildly as fast as he could.

"Fuck... BOB!" I came all over my chest and stomach but the water washed it away instantly. I felt Bob explode inside of me and we both fell to the floor, trembling slightly as waves of pure pleasure crashed around us.

Our bodies had fully recovered about ten minutes later and I felt Bob pull me close to his chest.

"Ray I love you so much, I really don't know what I would do without you," I smiled and looked up into his eyes, they were shining bright blue.

"Bob I love you even more then you love me, you're my everything," he smiled and kissed my lips tenderly, his tongue at my bottom lip pleading for entrance which I granted almost immediately. The water was still pouring over us as we lay in the same spots on the shower floor as we had been when we fell. I was really glad we had a big, walk in shower, it gave us plenty of room for things like this.

"We should get up," said Bob softly after a few more minutes of just being with each other and loving every second of it.

"I don't want to, I want to stay right here with you forever," I said and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck.

"I know baby, me too, but the water will be cold any second and we will just have to warm up again then."

"What if I want to?"

"Tell you what, why don't we spend the rest of the day making out on the couch?" avoiding a second round, he must be really tired.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah, very."

"Didn't the nurse at the hospital say to go back if you felt tired all the time?"

"I'm not going back. I don't feel tired all the time and even if I did I wouldn't go back because I could never live that over again, It was the worst ten weeks of my life. Plus, we have our wedding to plan so I'm obviously not going to get sick for that am I?"

"You can't help it if you get ill but I really think you should get checked out, if your tired all the time then the canc...."

"Trust me Ray, I'm fine," he cut me off and stood up shakily. He offered me his hand and I took it and he helped pull me to my feet. I shut off the water and Bob and I stepped out of the shower into the bathroom. We each grabbed a big, fluffy white towel from the rack in the corner and dried each other off with much giggling.

"We should name my gorgeous little kitten," said Bob with a smile.

"I'm glad you like him so much," I grinned.

"He's perfect, now let's find him and choose him a name," Bob quickly toweled off his hair and then wrapped the towel around his waist.

I laughed at his laziness of not getting dressed and then did the same thing. He smiled and took my hand and we walked downstairs to look for the kitten. After searching for a few minutes we found him asleep nestled in a pile of ripped and crumpled wrapping paper.

"That is so sweet," said Bob softly.

"I know right. I have to say, you really are a big softy when it comes to anything about cats."

"Or you, you always get your way," he said, punching me lightly in the arm.

"Yeah but thats because I have you wrapped around my little finger, you just love me so much, you'd do anything," I said, inching my lisp closer to his.

"Yeah I would, anything at all, Ray I've been thinking a lot... about well... stuff and I want..."

"What is it?" I asked when he stopped speaking and blushed pink.

"What?"

He just shook his head and looked around awkwardly.

"You can ask me anything, you know we are getting married, we can completely trust each other and confide anything in each other?"

"Alright alright... Ray, I want you to go on top next time," he said quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"I... I want you inside of m..me," he stuttered out before looking away again.

"Really?"

"Yeah.. I mean I know I'm always the dominant one but I'm sure it can't be that great being on the bottom all the time and I guess I want you to know what I feel each time..." he trailed off and I took his hand.

"If your sure thats what you want then we can try it."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah sure, whenever your ready."

"Does it hurt though?" He had just a hint of apprehensiveness in his voice.

"I wont lie to you, yes it does hurt but I can try and make it hurt less," he nodded and stroked the kitten, making it meow softly and claw gently at his hand, making him smile.

"This kitten reminds me of Frankie, I don't know why, probably because he's little but he seems like he has a lot of energy."

"I think I have a name for him then," I smiled.

"What is it?"

"Skittle."

"Skittle," Bob repeated to himself before grinning widely.

"I like it, skittle it is," when Bob said skittle, the kitten got up and wound itself around our legs, purring loudly.

"I'm cold, I'm gonna get dressed then have a coffee, you want one?" I offered.

"Yeah I'm cold too and coffee sounds great, movie?"

"Why not," we kissed softly and ran upstairs to get dressed. Bob had just pulled on his jeans when the phone rang.

"Hello?" I heard him answer it in the hallway outside our room.

"Really?"

"Wow congratulations! Thats great! Hows everybody doing?"

"I can't believe you didn't tell me earlier! Yeah obviously we will be right there, as soon as we can!"

"OK Gee, tell them we said congrats and we'll be there as soon as we can, bye."

Bob walked back into the room, beaming.

"Whats up?"

"It was Gee, Alicia had the baby, baby boy, 8 pounds exactly, don't have a name yet and he's doing just fine and so is Alicia, everyone else is there, you want to go down?"

"Hell yes! This is awesome! I bet Mikey is over the moon."

"Yeah he probably is, he's one lucky guy," I nodded and we both finished getting dressed.

Half an hour later we walked into where Gee had told us to meet him in the hospital. He was holding hands with a beaming Frankie and waved when he saw us approaching.

"Come on guys! Come see!" said Frankie excitedly.

"Something we need to tell them first sugar?" said Gee.

"We're getting married!" they said in unison and held out their left hands with brand new engagement rings on.

"Oh my god! Really?"

"Yeah!!"

"WOW! Congratulations guys! This is really great!" said Bob and we all had a kind of group hug.

"OK now coming to see him? He looks so much like Mikey it's scary."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he's almost identical to Mikey's baby pictures, come on up," We followed them into an elevator, up to the second floor and down a long hallway to a room. Gee opened the door and smiled to the two of us to go in.

"Mikey and the baby are in here and Alicia is resting next door so keep as quiet as you can," said Gee softly and I nodded. I reached behind me and took Bobs hand as we walked round the corner into the room. I could hear a baby screaming and Mikey trying to calm him down.

The first thing I saw was Mikey sat on the edge of an empty bed, holding a bundle of blue blankets and rocking the bundle gently. He looked up and smiled to us. Bob and I sat down either side of him.

"S-h-i-t Mikes, he looks so much like you!" said Bob softly. I giggled at him spelling out shit, it wasn't like the kid could understand him anyways. Mikey laughed slightly too and gently stroked the side of the babies face with his fingertips. He was tiny, so fragile and delicate, his skin still pink and still screaming.

"Shhh little guy, whats wrong?" Mikey cooed and I felt so envious of him at that moment.

"Has he stopped crying at all?" asked Bob.

"Yeah, for about half an hour or so but then he started to scream again a minute ago, I think I must be a bad parent," said Mikey, glancing up at a clock on the wall.

"Nah, Mikey I think you'll be a great dad just promise me one thing OK?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Teach him drums, bass is so s-h-i-t-t-y!" said Bob and we all laughed.

"Bob, theres no point spelling out curses, he's not going to remember this at all," I said.

"I know but I don't want some of the first words he hears to be rude ones!"

"I need to ask the pair of you something actually," said Mikey.

"Yeah, shoot."

"Would you be the godparents?"

"You wouldn't mind your kid having two godfathers and no godmothers?"

"No, Alicia and I have agreed, since Frank and Gee and are now uncles then you two should not be left out and be made the official godparents," Mikey smiled at each of us.

"I'll do it!" said Bob instantly and then both he and Mikey looked over at me.

"Yes I'm in too! Thank you so much Mikes!"

"Hey, it's nothing, either of you want to hold him? Frank and Gee both have and he keeps wriggling..." Bob held out his arms instantly and Mikey and I both laughed.

"No kidnap now!" I laughed.

"Oh yeah I'll just smuggle him out under my jacket and nobody will ever know," joked Bob as Mikey handed over the small bundle of blankets containing his son.

Almost the second he had hold of the bundle, the baby stopped crying and Bobs eyes widened in shock. Bob rocked him gently and as he did I could see the love in his eyes, I could tell that even though this was Mikey's child and not his, Bob would always care for him as if he was his own.

"Mikey he looks like you so much except for his eyes," said Bob softly, looking down at the tiny baby.

"I know but everyone is born with blue eyes but most of the time they change when your a few months old," said Mikey and Bob nodded without looking up from the baby.

"How did you make him stop crying?" asked Mikey as Bob handed the baby over to me.

"I dunno... I didn't do anything, maybe he was crying when you held him because you play a c-r-a-p-p-y instrument and not drums!"

"Well he's not crying now," I said and smiled as I held him carefully. A few moments later he started to cry again so I tried rocking him gently but it didn't work. I handed him back to Bob and he stopped crying instantly.

"Thats just not fair," Mikey protested.

"Why can't I have magical baby scream stopping powers!" He continued and I saw a smirk appear on Bobs face.

"Maybe.. it's because you play bass and nobody likes skinny little bassists," smirked Bob and Mikey shot him a death glare.

"Hand him back, I bet you twenty bucks he wont cry," said Mikey, convinced.

Bob passed him back to Mikey and a triumphant smile appeared on Mikey's face when there was no screaming to be heard.

"Haha Bob you owe me twenty...." before Mikey even finished his sentence the baby was crying again.

"You want to finish that Mikey?" said Bob, raising his eyebrows and smirking.

"How do you do that? Make him stop crying like that?" I asked, taking his hand in my own.

"Magic," smiled Bob, he smiled but his eyes didn't smile, they had gone gray, something was wrong, really wrong and I needed to find out what.

[A/N There you go, the longest update I have ever written, please leave me some comments and then you can find out whats going on. FYI I am three chapters ahead, they are all awaiting enough comments to be posted. You may hate me for what happens in the next few chapters but it IS my story and I may hate you for not commenting! :P so leave me a comment. BIG THANKS to everyone who commented the last chapter!! and anyone who has commented on any of the story so far, you guys rock!! xxxx]