Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Let it all crash down.

****BOBS POV **** 2 DAYS LATER ****

"Come on we're going to be really late!" I said to Ray with a giggle as we tried to go out to the party at Gee's place. This was the third time we had tried to leave, both our previous attempts ending up in long, passionate make out sessions.

"Alright, in fact, I don't want to go, can't we think of something to do here?" he said suggestively.

"Yes, I'm sure we can but that would be rude."

"We could lie, and say we're sick?"

"Both of us?"

"Yeah."

"What are we going to have?"

"Uh...."

"Exactly, now come on, this is going to be fun," I took his hand and pulled him out of the house, shutting and locking the door behind us. I jumped in the drivers side of my car and he slumped moodily in the passenger seat.

"Whats wrong baby?"

"I want to stay here and.. think of something for us to do ourselves," he gave me that puppy dog eye look but I had to resist it.

"No, you'll have fun once we're there, but that kind of fun will have to wait until later," I insisted and drove us over to Gee and Franks place.

"Hey guys," beamed Mikey as he opened the door to us.

"Hey Mikes, how it goin'?"

"Not bad not bad, how are things with you guys?"

"Great as ever," I grinned and squeezed Rays hand.

"How's Alicia and the baby?"

"Both doing great. We named him actually, Daniel Matthew Way."

"Aww thats so sweet, congratulations again man!"

"Yeah, yeah, come on, come see everybody!"

"What do you mean everybody?"

"Come see!" Mikey grabbed my arm and pulled Ray and I into the living room.

"TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE!!" Screamed somebody as they jumped on me.

"Tre, whatever you want me to tell you is not true, is true," I said laughing.

"You can't be getting married!!!"

"Yes, I can be, nice to see you too by the way buddy," Ray and I got past Tre and found Gee and Frankie who were talking to Billie Joe.

"Hey Billie," I said as I grabbed a beer from the side.

"Sup man, congrats you two by the way," he said, winking at Ray and I.

"Yeah but don't worry, we're not inviting you to our wedding, only cool people allowed," I said and he mock pouted.

"Fine! I'll go and find Mike and we'll plan our own wedding!" He pretended to storm off but I heard him laughing.

"Sup Gee, you guys have a good Christmas?" said Ray to Gee.

"Yeah man, it was mind blowing if you know what I mean," Frankie blushed and elbowed Gee in the ribs.

"Haha yeah can we change the subject now?" said Frankie and we all laughed.

"So it's us and the Green Day guys here tonight?"

"Yup. Lauren might show up later on because we haven't seen her for a while and she misses us," said Gee and I nodded.

"No truth and dare, please."

"Alright alright, I have something else we can play anyway," said Frankie evilly and Gee gave him a weird look.

"Yeah, Frank, Mikey wanted to talk to you in the kitchen," said Gee and Frank, being as gullible as he is, walked off to find Mikey.

"I did that so I could warn you, Frank is going to try and get everybody drunk and make us all play twister later on."

I choked on a mouthful of beer.

"Sounds awesome," I grinned and Ray pulled a face.

"I hate twister."

"It's more fun if your drunk," I said, poking him in the stomach and making him slap my hands away.

"Fine, I'll go and talk to my favorite boyfriend," I walked off to find Tre and found him with Mike and Billie, they were pouring vodka into the non alcoholic drinks.

"We think it's about time Gee had a little fun," grinned Mike and I laughed.

"No, guys it will be funny but I mean, he was an alcoholic so maybe it's not a good idea?"

"Come on loosen up! He'll be way more...." The door went and all of us raced to answer it. It was Lauren and she had a present wrapped in shiny blue paper in her hands.

"Hey guys!!! I missed you so much! Wheres all my hugs?" she said and we all gang hugged her and then took her into the other room. She gave Mikey the present she had got for the baby and congratulated him. The present turned out to be some baby sized band t-shirts including one of ours, a Green Day American Idiot one and a Misfits one.

"Thanks Lauren these are awesome," he said, hugging her and she smiled and said it was no problem.

Frank turned on some really loud music and it wasn't long before the party was in full swing. By midnight we were all drunk and dancing in the living room with Tre and Mike making out on the couch for no apparent reason.

"Let's play twister!!" Yelled Frankie over the music and we all cheered in agreement. He turned the music down and set out the big mat and we all got into a start place to play.

He spun the little thingy and we all obeyed wherever we had to put various hands or feet until we were all tangled up, giggling and falling over. We played a few rounds of that before it became boring.

"I know what else we can play!" cried Tre, pulling two dice out of his pocket, one red and one white with little pictures on. The red one had names of rooms in the house and the white one had little pictures of sex positions on it. He rolled the red one first and it landed on garden. Then he rolled the white one and it landed on...

"How the hell do you do that?" asked Frankie and Gee whispered something in his ear that made him giggle and drag Gee upstairs by the hand.

"OK.. well we won't be seeing them for a while," said Mikey as he got himself another beer.

Billie Joe rolled the dice and it landed on kitchen.

"I don't like this game, my wife is hundreds of miles away, Tre can I borrow you?" asked Bille and Tre leaned over and kissed him sloppily for a few seconds.

"And that's all you get," said Tre as he pulled away.

"Your not nice," said Billie and he pretended to pout.

"Shut up guys, lets have some fun!" said Lauren. She was really drunk. She'd had a lot to drink so she wouldn't be driving home tonight and she was acting really out of control now. When I get drunk I just get sleepy most of the time.

We put the music back on and had a giant mosh pit in the room to 'Welcome to paradise' until we were all on the floor giggling. I noticed Ray and Lauren making out so I did the only thing I knew to do, I grabbed Tre and started to make out with him, pinning him to the wall.

"BOB! PUT THE TRE DOWN!! THIS INSTANT!!" Yelled Mikey, forcing us apart. I looked over at Ray and Lauren. Lauren was now busy flirting with Mike so I had nothing else to worry about.

I walked over and sat on Rays lap, forcing my lips to his. We were both drunk and I didn't like it at all, we didn't know what we were doing when we were drunk like this. He forced his tongue into my mouth and we made out for a while until I felt somebody pulling at my arm. It was Tre and I let him into the kiss too, I was too drunk to realize what I was doing and Ray was too drunk to care.

The three of us were making out like that for a while, me alternating between the two of them while they kissed either me or each other. After a while Ray left the room, muttering something about getting another drink and I lay down on the couch. Billie Joe was passed out under the table and Lauren had gone outside for some air. Mike and Tre were making out with no shirts on, hands all over each other. Frank and Gee hadn't returned and Mikey was asleep on the other couch. I felt myself start to drift off to sleep as I waited for Ray to come back but I must have fallen asleep before he did return as I don't remember falling asleep in his arms.

******************MORNING**********************

I woke up and groaned loudly. My head hurt like a bitch. I was also really cold and uncomfortable and I realized it was because I was asleep on a couch with no Ray to keep me warm. I sat up and rubbed my eyes then felt the strong urge to puke. I sprinted for the bathroom and made it just in time to vomit neatly into the toilet. I flushed it and washed my hands, splashing the cold water on my face.

I walked back into the lounge and saw everybody else still asleep. Billie Joe looked in danger of being sick the second he woke up so I rolled him onto his side so that he wouldn't choke on it if he was, I noticed Mikey was missing and I was still wondering where Ray had gotten to.

I remembered Gee saying something about a guest bedroom upstairs so I snuck upstairs quietly as I could so I didn't wake anybody up and walked to the door Gee told me it was. I opened it very slowly and quietly. I gasped when I saw what was in the room and felt everything crash down around me.

[A/N Sorry It's been a while, I have been working on my new story, 'Forgotten' ,I recommend any Bob fans to check it out but it's good for everyone else too though!! Yeah, anyway, comments are awesome!! Alex x.x.x.x ]