Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Beyond Hurt.

GERARD'S POV.

"Is everything OK?" asked Mikey as Bob and Ray entered the room together a few minutes later.

They both nodded but Bob didn't look at Ray. He must be beyond hurt. How the hell could Ray have done that to him? And how the hell could Bob take him back?

"I think we're gonna head home now, bye guys," said Ray, starting to hug everyone goodbye and then he and Bob left.

"Bob is one forgiving guy I'll say that much," said Tre.

"I think it's just that he loves Ray so much he doesn't know what else to do other then to take him back, and that's pretty bad," said Billie Joe wisely.

"How do you know so much about everything?" said Frankie, shocked.

"He's so old, he has a lot of life experience," said Mike and Billie Joe thumped him in the arm.

"I am NOT old!"

"You see! He's going senile too!" chipped in Tre and we all laughed as Billie Joe flushed red.

"Mike, I'm the same age as you!!"

"Yeah you wish!"

"LOOK HE'S GOT A GREY HAIR!" Yelled Mikey, catching on and we all laughed as Billie Joe frantically tried to cover his head with his hands.

"Shut the fuck up, all of you! I'm not old!"

"OK OK calm down pops, don't want to have a heart attack now," said Tre through giggles.

"Shut up you tit! Guy's I'm off OK?" he hugged us all goodbye and then left. About five minutes or so after he left Mike called him and asked if he would like to be placed in a new care home which didn't get a great response. Mike hung up the phone in hysterics.

"Calm down Mike, we don't want you have a heart attack either, Mr.secondoldestman!" laughed Tre and Mike chased him around the room for a bit until they left a little while later.

"Guy's, I'm gonna head home, I promised to meet Jason later and I need to get ready, next time you see Bob and Ray tell them again I'm really sorry?" said Lauren and we hugged her goodbye, somewhat reluctantly.

"Yeah I'd better go too, Alicia and Dan will be missing me," said Mikey with this big goofy 'I'm a dad now' grin on his face and then he left too, leaving me and my gorgeous little Frankie all alone to do as we pleased.

"Thank god they're all gone," said Frankie, climbing on top of me and trapping my lips in a deep kiss, causing me to moan at his unusual display of dominance.

"Mmm now we can do what we like," I got out between kisses, reaching my hand down and rubbing him through his jeans, causing him to get hard very quickly.

"Is little Frankie happy to see me?"

"Yes he is, very very happy."

"Does he want to come out and play?"

"He might do," he ground his hips down into mine and I moaned loudly at the pleasurable friction he caused with just that one simple movement. I bucked my hips upwards as he puched his downward and increased the friction, making us both moan loudly. After doing this a few times I was rock hard and desperate for it.

I undid Frank's jeans as fast as I could and pulled them down, throwing them to the floor. He pulled mine off and I lifted my hips to help him. He then climbed back on top of me on the couch and kissed me roughly before moving on to my neck. He found my pulse and bit down, hard, and I felt the skin break and him begin to suck on the small wound he had created there. I gasped and then moaned, placing a hand on the back of his head and tangling it in his soft hair.

My other hand found it's way up his shirt and gently rubbed his back a little before pulling his shirt off and throwing it to the side. His eyes were shining with lust as he pulled off my shirt roughly, ripping it in his haste, and carelessly threw it to the side.

He kissed down my neck and across my chest until he reached my left nipple. He looked up me with this really sexy smirk on his face before licking it slowly and then taking it into his mouth, sucking gently and pulling some erotic moans from my throat. After a few moments he moved down to my belly button and plunged his tongue in and out a few times, making me gasp loudly and buck into his mouth.

He pulled my boxers off and without warning took me all the way into his mouth, causing me to buck my hips involuntarily and make him gag.

"S...sorry F..frankie," I gasped out as I hit the back of his throat.

"Mmmmmmm."

I almost screamed in pure pleasure as the vibrations he caused were just plain incredible.

"Oh...oh fuck... d..don't d...do that," I said between my ragged breaths. He started to suck me and bob his head up and down as he did so. My eyes slipped shut in pure ecstasy and I was moaning like a whore.

He brought me right to the edge and then just stopped and pulled off.

"Frank, what the hell?" I really was pretty annoyed, I was so damn close and he just stopped.

He pulled off his boxers and straddled me, looking into my eyes as he lowered him self down, taking me in at the same time and causing us both to moan loudly. I bucked my hips up until I was all the way inside of him and he moaned erotically.

"Oh g..god F..frankie!" I gasped as he set up a slow pace, riding on top of me. My eyes slipped shut slowly and I threw back my head, flicking my sweaty hair back from my face.

"Open your eyes baby," panted Frankie as he started to move faster. I opened my eyes and looked up into his, they were beautiful and full of lust, passion but most importantly, pure love.

"Oh my g..god.. Frankie... I l..love you s..so m..much," It was getting harder and harder to speak as Frankie sped up to a blistering pace.

"I love you t..too, oh shit yes! FUCK!" He cried as he hit his spot. Sweat was pouring from both our bodies and I could tell that neither of us had long left. I felt my stomach tighten and knew I could do nothing more to stop it.

"Frankie.. I'm g..gonna.. oh... shit yes... fuuuuccccckkk!" I cried as I came inside him and he came all over his stomach and collapsed on top of me with one final moan.

"I love you so much baby," I whispered to him as I stroked his sweaty hair off his forehead and he looked up at me.

"Love you too Gee, more than anything." He used the last of his strength to pull himself up my sweaty body and lay next to me on the couch, my arms around his waist and his hands on my chest feeling my rapidly beating heart.

We lay in silence, just listening to each others breathing while we waited for our bodies to calm down.

I leaned in and kissed him slowly, taking my time sliding my tongue into his mouth and savoring his sweet taste. We made out like that for hours, on the couch, completely naked but neither of us cared as we had shut all of the curtains earlier. After about 3 hours the phone rang and Frankie reluctantly got up to answer it.

"Hello?" he said, walking back into the room and sitting on my chest speaking into the phone.

"No, you weren't it's fine really, what did you need?"

His tone changed completely.

"Are you sure? This is a big thing, are you one hundred and ten percent sure you want to do this?" He now sounded really serious, I needed to lighten the mood.

I pushed him off my chest and he perched on the edge of the couch. While he continued to speak to whoever it was on the phone, I sat up and wrapped my arms around him from behind and then moved so I was next to him.

"I don't understand," he said, sounding really confused.

I leaned down and took him into my mouth all at once, causing him to gasp and fight back a moan.

"N..no now I g..get you."

"Y..yes he is c..can I c..cal you b..back in l...like t..twenty m..minutes?"

"Make that an hour when I'm through with you sugar," I growled, pulling off for just a second before returning to sucking on him.

"Yeah In about a..an hour, b..bye." he hung up the phone and I pulled off, giggling wildly.

"Who was it?"

"It was Bob and that wasn't funny!"

"Why not?"

"Because we were having a very serious conversation! He doesn't have a clue where he stands right now and I'm trying to help him out," he did look genuinely a little angry with me.

"I'm sorry sugar, I'll call him back and tell him it was all my fault you couldn't talk."

I took the phone and called Ray and Bob's house.

Ray answered and he sounded not too happy.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ray, can I speak to the missus please?"

"Yeah one second Gee, BOB! phone for you," I heard some muttering and then the phone was handed over.

"Hey Gee."

"Bob, look I'm sorry about when you called, Frankie couldn't speak because..."

"You started doing stuff to him?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"Hey don't worry about it, I wasn't that disturbed.. or maybe.. I was."

I laughed.

"OK well anything you need just let me or Frankie know, I know how you feel at the moment and..."

"You don't know how I feel, you have no idea."

"Bob I-"

"No Gee, you have no idea, none of you do, stop telling me you understand because you don't, you never will either. How would you feel if Frank slept with Mikey say, how would that make you feel?"

"I -"

"Answer the question Gerard."

"I don't know, I can't describe it, beyond hurt, completely destroyed like I had lost all my trust in anyone."

"Exactly. Now you can understand. I need to make up my mind about something can I talk to Frankie a second?"

"Yeah sure," I passed the phone over.

FRANKIE'S POV.

"Hey man, try not to stress out too much," I said as soothingly as I could, knowing that Bob could possibly explode at any second on any of us.

"I still love him. I still want to get married too, I just thought you should know."

"Really?"

"Yeah," he sighed and then continued. "He's only human really, and we all make mistakes at some point or another, and he was drunk, I know he didn't mean it, I forgive him, and Lauren. I don't trust him yet but give me some time and I will."

"Well thats a good thing right? That you still love him the same?"

"Yep, it is, anyway I'd better go, I need to feed Skittle."

"Who or what is Skittle may I ask?"

"Ray got me a kitten for Christmas and I named it Skittle after a certain type of sweets that somebody enjoys. He's a hyper little thing, like he's eaten too many skittles," I could practically hear Bob smiling down the phone, it made me smile too, Bob's smile is contagious.

"Awwww sweet! Well, have fun with that and good luck, I hope you get everything sorted with Ray."

"Me too man, me too."

"Speak to you soon, bye," I said and once he had said bye too I hung up the phone and went to find my clothes as I was getting a little bit cold waling around the house naked.

***********RAYS POV ******** 2 HOURS LATER ************

"Bob?" I called upstairs tentatively.

He didn't reply so I walked up to our room and pushed open the door. He was fast asleep on the bed, still fully clothed, with Skittle curled up on his chest also sleeping peacefully. I had almost no pictures of him because of his camera hatred so I took advantage of this situation and quickly took one. The scene was too adorable to miss.

I had to decided whether to wake him or not and in the end I decided to wake him up because I had something to tell him. I was about to shake his shoulder slightly to wake him when he groaned a little and said my name quietly.

His lips were slightly parted and I couldn't resist, I leaned in and kissed him tenderly, careful not to crush Skittle in the process. After a few seconds I felt his hand on the back of my neck and the other one on my arm and he kissed back lovingly.

"You woke me up," he said softly against my lips.

"I'm sorry, I had something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"That I love you, so, so much and that I'm really sorry about what happened last night," I pulled back further and watched him think for a few seconds before he smiled.

"I love you too, and don't worry, you're forgiven," he pulled me back into the kiss but then gasped a few moment later.

"What?" I asked, concerned that I had hurt him or something.

"You squished Skittle and he clawed me!" the kitten meowed quietly and got up from Bob's chest and stretched out his front legs, then walking over to my pillow and laying back down, looking at me as if to say 'yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?' Bob noticed and laughed, making me laugh a little too.

"I'm so tired," he said with a yawn.

"And me," I rolled off him and lay next to him, my arms around him and his around me.

"It's like the middle of the afternoon and we're going to sleep."

"So?"

"Nothing. I love you," he smiled and kissed me lovingly for what felt like a very very long time.

"I love you more," I grinned and fell asleep with my head on his chest listening to the steady beating of his heart and just thinking how lucky I was.

[A/N Comments rock! x.x.x]