Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Fear Factor - Day Two.

[A/N This chapter is dedicated to everyone who commented on the last chapter! Love you guys! And everyone who has commented on this story at all, love you guys lots too :D x.o.x.o]

MIKEY'S POV.

I didn't sleep at all last night. The house was noisy thanks to Ray, Bob, Frank and Gee having some new years fun. Even with a pillow over my head I could still hear them, it was just plain wrong absolutely disgusting.

"Are you all ready for today?" asked Joe as we walked through the empty warehouse towards the back wall where our next task was waiting for us.

"I say bring it on," said Frankie confidently as we approached a covered table. I had a feeling today would be all about eating something gross.

"Now, everybody gather round, welcome to day two of fear factor, did you all have a good night last night? A good new year?"

"Very," grinned Bob and Ray elbowed him in the ribs. I noticed the camera was on them and knew somebody would realize what they were on about when they watched this.

"Well, it gets even better. Today you have the chance to win twenty thousand dollars for your favorite charity, just by emptying the plate in front of you."

He pulled the sheet off the round table and I stepped back.

"You get to enjoy a little fear factor complimentary breakfast."

Six places were set, each with a different plate at them, each containing something disgusting. There were two plates of live, wriggling maggots, two plates of cockroaches, one plate of fish eyes, and a plate containing a helping of each.

"I call the cockroaches!" cried Gee instantly and we all laughed.

"Why?" asked Joe.

"Because out of that lot, its the easiest to eat."

"They bite Gee," I said, unable to keep the smirk off my face.

"OK, Bob, you can have the cockroaches."

"I'm good mate, they're all yours," said Bob, patting Gee on the back and pushing him towards the table at the same time.

"There is a stop clock in the middle, each of you will take a seat after choosing what each other will eat. Whoever finishes their breakfast first will win the money for their pair, any questions?" said Joe.

"Where can we puke if we can't do it?" asked Frankie.

"Buckets by each place." I noticed them and took a seat by a plateful of cockroaches, they were the least gross out of everything here.

Everybody scrambled to get the seat without the plate containing everything. Gee ended up with it and groaned loudly, causing us all to laugh before sitting down reluctantly.

"Did I mention the catch?" asked Joe, smiling wickedly.

"What catch?" said Ray fearfully, already looking sick to his stomach just looking at what he had to eat.

"Everybody move your hand away from the table please," said Joe and we all lifted our hands away from the table. He spun it, the damn thing span! the plates moved around and it came slowly to a stop, a plateful of wriggling maggots in front of me.

"Bob gets the specialty, how do you feel about that?" asked Joe, noticing Bob now had the plate containing a little of everything.

"Well I lived off hospital food for ten and bit weeks so this is nothing!" Joe laughed and picked up the stop clock.

"Ready, set, GO!" I picked up some maggots with my fingers, not using the knife and fork set out, I looked at them before hesitantly shoving them into my mouth. They tasted vile, and squirmed a lot, I chewed them and gagged as one of them burst, maggot juice flooding my mouth.

I ate about four of the pile on my plate before I gagged again.

"Come on Mikey! You're not even halfway yet! You can't give up!" called Joe as he walked around the table.

"Mikey, just chew and swallow, don't taste it," said Bob calmly, casually picking up another forkful of maggots from his own plate and eating them as if it was nothing.

"Chew and swallow Mikey."

I picked up two more and pushed them into my mouth, I bit down on them and gagged, picking up the bucket and retching into it, emptying my stomach of all the disgusting maggots.

"You're out Mikey, leave the table." I stood up and walked around the table as Joe was doing. Ray had the other plate of maggots and was struggling with them.

"They're so gross," he whined as he picked up a few more to eat. Bob just laughed and continued to shovel everything on his plate into his mouth.

"Bob's a machine! Look at this! All the maggots gone already," said Joe, everyone else at the table looked at Bob as he continued to eat. I noticed his hands were shaking quite a lot but other then that he just seemed totally normal, in complete self control.

Frankie retched and puked everywhere, all over his plate. Ray and Gee shut their eyes and continued to force themselves to eat what was in front of them.

"Lauren, come on, you can do this, just a few more to go," I encouraged as Lauren gained rapidly on Bob. He was struggling to eat the fish eyes on his plate, grimacing he put a few more in his mouth, shut his eyes and tipped his head back to eat them without puking.

Lauren shoveled cockroaches into her mouth with increasing ease.

"I can't do it." Ray stood up from the table and Bob looked up at him.

"Yes you can, sit down and eat the shit!"

"I can't!"

"Yes you can, just eat them they're not going to kill you."

"It's just so... I'm gonna puke!" he picked up his puke bucket and retched a few times but didn't puke, he seemed to be forcing himself not to.

"Come on Ray, just a few more to go!" encouraged Joe as he saw he was struggling.

Ray grabbed a bunch of maggots and put them in his mouth and started to chew them. He shook his head and grabbed the bucket, vomiting into it and getting up from the table.

Gee, Lauren and Bob continued to force down the contents of their plate. Gee was quite far behind but was continuing no matter what.

"Come on bro, you can do it!"

He nodded and ate faster.

Bob was shaking violently, putting things in his mouth then tipping his head back and swallowing them so he didn't throw them up again.

"Bob, come on, don't quit, you can do this, don't quit on me!" said Lauren as she noticed him struggling.

"You can do this Bob," said Ray, sitting down in the empty place next to Bob and supporting him from there.

Bob nodded and forced down some more. His plate was almost empty, as was Laurens and Gee's.

"This is gonna be a close one!" cried Joe as the final three drew nearer and nearer to the prize.

"Come on guys!" I didn't know who to support now, I was cheering them all.

Lauren picked up her plate and poured the final few cockroaches into her mouth. Bob noticed and emptied his plate, chewing as fast as he could.

"DONE!" He yelled and Lauren spat out her half chewed cockroaches onto the plate as Bob proved to Joe his mouth was empty.

"God damn it!" cried Gee, having been so close to winning. He and Frank won the first task, beating mine and Lauren's time on the plane by a only a few seconds.

"Can I puke now?" asked Bob and Joe laughed and handed him a bucket.

Gee, Bob and Lauren all made themselves puke up the disgusting 'breakfast' and we left the warehouse.

"You guys scared about tomorrow?" asked Joe as we walked back to the cars that would take us back up to the house we were staying in.

"Yeah," I admitted and most of the others nodded.

"I have to say, I've seen it and it's a nasty one."

"Great," said Gee glumly as we bundled ourselves into the backs of the cars taking us back to the house.

"Gee and Frank, can we switch with you?" asked Ray as he and Bob came over to the car I was in the back of with Gee and Frank.

"Yeah but why?"

They would be sharing the other car with Lauren. What's going on there? I was left to wonder the rest of the journey.

THAT NIGHT. RAYS POV.

I feel sick and not just from what I ate earlier. Lauren thinks she is pregnant, and that the baby is mine. I can't bring myself to tell Bob, what if he freaks out and leaves me? I don't want this kid, well, not like this, I don't want to raise it with her, she's not the one I want to be with, Bob is.

"Whats wrong?" asked Bob suddenly in the darkness and dead silence of our room.

"Nothing baby, just go back to sleep."

"You can't sleep so something must be wrong. Just tell me, what's bothering you?" I cuddled in closer to him and his hands rested on my lower back.

"Nothing, really, it's nothing."

"It's not nothing Ray, you've been really quiet since last night, please tell me whats wrong?"

"I'll tell you in a second." I kissed him quickly and got up out of bed, walking out of the room to go and do what I needed to do.

What I needed to do was find Lauren and ask her if she took a test yet, she went out earlier and I think she did. I checked the kitchen and dining room and didn't find her but then I heard the TV was on in the lounge. I walked into the room and found Lauren curled into Mikey, crying her heart out.

"Lauren, whats wrong sweetie?" I asked softly, walking over quickly and sat on her other side.

"Ray, do you and Bob want kids?" asked Mikey seriously, looking at me.

"Of course, why?"

"I think you're gonna get your wish."

"Lauren are you-"

"Yes!" she wailed, sobbing harder into Mikey's shoulder.

"I t..took a t..test earlier and it was p..positive so I t..took another t..two and t..they were b..both p..positive too! I d..don't want a b..baby! I c..can't raise a k..kid!"

"You wont have to."

"W..what d..do you m..mean? I'm n..not having an a.. a.. abortion, I c..can't do that t..to a helpless b..baby."

"No, that's not what I meant, am I the father?"

"Y..yes. Y..you m.must b..be, J..jason and I haven't h..had s..sex in ages. I..it is y.yours Ray, I'm s..sure of ..it. P..please d..don't b..be mad." She looked up at me with her bloodshot eyes and I hugged her tightly, she sobbed against my bare chest.

"Lauren, calm down it's OK. I'm not mad, but I need to ask you a favor, a pretty big one. Bob and I can never have kids obviously, unless we adopt but this way, the baby will have my genes, it will be my biological child. This is the closest we can ever get. If you keep the baby and have it, Bob and I will raise him or her as our own child, you wont have to be involved if you don't want to. Would you do that? Keep the baby to give us what we can never have ourselves?"

"Of c..course I w..will Ray b..but I'm s..scared. I d..don't w..want to b..be pregnant, w..what if I d..do something w...wrong?"

"You wont Lauren, I know you, you're a great person, thank you so much for doing this for us."

"I d..didn't d..do anything! B..but I w..will k..keep it. W..will B..bob want it t..though, it's n..not his child!"

"It wont matter, it's mine, it couldn't be both of ours. Accidents happen but this is one of the better accidents to have," I smiled, I couldn't help it! In nine months Bob and I can be parents, I just hope he's as happy as I am about all this.

[A/N Comments please. Come on guys it's not difficult, the last chapter had over 30 people read it and not comment! If I don't get over ten comments for this chapter, the story stops. Up to you, I enjoy writing it but whats the point if the people reading it have nothing to say about it? It's your choice really.]