Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

A surprise for Ray - Part 1

******4 DAYS LATER*****

BOBS POV.

"Here, now get changed and hurry up," I said, handing Ray a bag of clothes to wear as he was getting out of the hospital today.

"Why such a rush?" he asked and I smirked.

"It's a secret now get dressed."

"Tell me?"

"Nope."

"Please?"

"No, you'll find out later."

"Oh come on, please?"

"I said no, and I'm not going to tell you no matter what, you'll have to wait and see."

"You suck."

"I'm sorry I missed that, I what?"

"You suck," he stuck his tongue out.

"Well fine then, no sex for a month." His eyes widened in horror at my words.

"No chance, you wouldn't last a month."

"I could rape Frank, or Gee, or even Mikey, I'm not picky," the guys all gave me alarmed looks and Frank even bolted for the door of the room.

"Well, shut up!" said Ray and I laughed that I had won.

"I win," I said, kissing his cheek.

"This isn't over!"

"It is now."

"Shut up!!"

"Why don't you shut up and get changed!"

"Alright, get out guys, I can't change with you all perving on me like this," the guys all left and Ray looked up at me.

"Whats this surprise then?"

"Nothing, I'm gonna wait outside so I'm not tempted to tell you," I smirked and blew him a kiss, he just glared at me and I left the room.

I sat down opposite Gee and Frank in the corridor and they both looked up at me.

"Whats the surprise then?"

"I can't tell you, it's a secret."

"You can tell us, we wont tell Ray."

"If it's got anything to do with sex, I don't wanna hear it," said Mikey, putting his hands over his ears.

"Then I can't tell you," I said finally.

"Oooh what are you going to do to him?" asked Frank.

"Not saying."

"Are you going to tie him down?"

"No comment."

"Cover him in chocolate sauce or whipped cream?"

"No comment."

"Blindfold him?"

"No comment."

"Or are you going to..."

"FRANK! enough! I'm not going to tell you!" I said, Gee laughed at the horrified expression on his brothers face.

"Guys. No offence but that has just left me with some seriously scarring mental images," he said and Frank, Gee and I all laughed.

"Well don't imagine it then," said Gee through giggles.

"I can't help it! I have a very over-active imagination!"

"So that gives you an excuse to imagine two of your best friends screwing each other?" said Frank.

"Nice way of putting it Frankie," I said sarcastically. Rays door opened and he appeared, now fully dressed in tight tight black jeans and a dark red t-shirt that clung to his chest perfectly. I felt my jeans get slightly tighter and a little more uncomfortable.

"Can we go home now?" he asked.

"Yeah, let's go, I need to give you your surprise," I said smirking and Mikey made a retching noise causing us all to burst out laughing.

"I'm going home, I don't wanna be anywhere near. I'll see you guys soon sometime," he said, hugging us all goodbye and then he left.

"Gee and Frank," I beckoned them over to talk to them without Ray hearing.

"You can't come back to our place now, I'm sorry, I know It's kinda rude of me but I want Ray on his own."

"Yeah yeah we get it, go get laid," said Frank and Gee nodded.

"I plan to and thanks guys," we walked back over to Ray and walked out of the hospital with him. Frank and Gee hugged us goodbye and then left in their car as Ray and I piled into mine to go home.

"Damn I'm so glad to be free," he said and I laughed.

"Hospitals suck don't they?" I said and he nodded.

"And the food there is the worst!"

"Ha! Tell me about it!"

"So whats the surprise?"

"I'm not telling you!"

"Come on, please?"

"Nope."

"Can I guess it?"

"You can try."

"Has it got to do with sex?"

"Damn! How did you know? What gave it away?" I asked and he smirked and leaned over and kissed my cheek softly.

"Well, I dunno, I guessed, but was I right?" he whispered the last part in my ear.

"Maybe."

"You can't even imagine how bad I want you right now," he said seductively, running a hand up my leg from my knee to very near my crotch and then back down again. It was becoming increasingly difficult to concentrate on the road as he continued to run his hand up and down my leg and kiss my neck.

"So what did you have in mind?" he asked me in a sexy voice.

"Well... I was thinking I'd strip you down, tie you to the bed and blindfold you."

"Mmmm."

"Then I'd give you the best fucking blow job you've ever had in your life, then right as your about to come, just stop and leave you there."

"Oh god. Bob," he half moaned and pulled one of my hands over to feel his erection through his jeans.

"Someones happy to see me," I smirked and withdrew my hand, trying to focus on the road.

"Very. Then what are you going to do to me?"

"I'll leave you there. Naked and tied to the bed and then the rest is a surprise, I told you too much already and I don't want to spoil it."

"Bob please, tell me?"

"Wait, we'll be home in five minutes and I really need to concentrate on driving."

"Why don't you just stop somewhere..." he suggested, his hand trailing up my leg again and his warm breath on my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Because, it's so teenager-ish to fuck somebody in the back seat of a car, we'll be home in less then five minutes."

"But I'm horny!"

"Well, you can wait," I smirked and glanced at him, he shot me a death glare.

"But I need to come, and soon."

"We're like two minutes away."

"Come on Bob, please?"

"No because theres more to the surprise which isn't here, just wait."

"I hate you."

"Love you too," I said with a smirk and he hit my leg playfully.

"Hey! Thats not very nice, I could just not bother at all and leave you to walk around with a boner all day!" I said and he snorted with laughter.

"I'd just finish it myself."

"Yeah you could do that but it wouldn't be half as pleasurable as the things I'm going to do to you," I said, my voice laced with passion.

"Bob I want you right now, so bad."

"Well you can have me," I said as I parked the car outside and we both jumped out. I fumbled with my door key and then let us in, shutting the door behind us instantly and pinning Ray to the door, kissing him hard.

I forced my tongue into his mouth and kissed him roughly, tasting him as much as I could. He fought back and soon managed to take control of the kiss, he bit on my lip ring and I moaned against his lips.

"Come on, bed, now," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him upstairs, somehow still kissing passionately. I pushed the door to our room open and the second we got inside we were sprawled on the bed, making out furiously, hands all over each other.

I climbed on top of him without breaking the kiss and pushed my erection against his, both of us moaning at the friction. I broke the kiss for just a moment to pull off his shirt, our jackets had been lost somewhere between the front door and our bed. He unbuttoned my shirt slowly and slid it down off my shoulders, letting it fall away from my body.

"Fuck," he breathed, running his hands over my chest and stomach.

"I plan to," I smirked and trailed my hands down his own chest, past his well defined abs to the top of his jeans where I fiddled with his belt teasingly.

"If you're going to fucking tease me then I..." Whatever he was going to do to me was drowned out by a loud moan as I started to suck and bite roughly on one of his nipples. He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed it closer to his chest, I continued biting and he pushed on my head forcefully, trying to get more contact.

I removed my mouth and looked up at him, a slight smirk playing on my lips.

"D... do that again!" he gasped breathlessly and I shook my head.

"Maybe later, I have lots of other things I can be doing to you for now," I said and undid his belt, throwing it onto the floor.

"Like what?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," I breathed in his ear and he forced me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me.

"You fucking tease," he said, grinding his hips into mine. I bucked my hips upwards into his to cause more friction and we both moaned at the contact.

I undid his jeans button and zipper and pushed them down as far as I could reach from the position we were in which was only to just below his ass. I snaked my hand down the front of his boxers and grasped his erection tightly.

"Fucking hell Ray! That... is... the... hardest... you... have... ever... been!" I said between breaths as he started to palm me roughly through the thick denim of my jeans.

"You see what you do to me," he said, bucking into my hand.

He got my belt off and pushed my jeans down as much as he could. I pushed him off me so he was sat up and then pulled his jeans off the rest of the way and threw them aside. Mine joined them on the floor and we started to kiss heatedly once again, his hand finding its way down the front of my boxers and stroking me teasingly slowly.

I pulled his boxers off without warning and pushed him down onto the bed, biting his lip hard and causing him to gasp. I jumped off and him went to get what I would need for the surprise...

[A/N Muahahaha!! You get your long-awaited sex scene when I get at least ten comments. I don't think thats unreasonable as at least sixty people read this each chapter... It doesn't take two seconds to comment does it guys? Comments = Hot ray+bob action :P]