Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

A surprise for Ray - part 2

BOBS POV.

I snapped the cold metal of the handcuff closed around his left wrist and he gave me a filthy look.

"You fucking bitch!" He spat as I forced his other arm up to cuff to the bed. I got it locked in and he pulled at his restraints.

"Not as much of a bitch as you."

"You're a whore! Just a whore, a fucking piece of ass!"

"Mmmm you keep this up and I'll make you feel me for weeks," I growled and he smirked.

"So you've tied me up, big deal, I could get out of these things if I wanted to," he shrugged and I laughed.

"Go for it." He writhed and struggled and tried to get himself free but it was no good, he was completely at my mercy.

"I... I wasn't trying to get away, I was just messing with you."

"Mmhmm, sure," I walked over to the closet and pulled out a black silk tie. I blindfolded him with it and he writhed and struggled again.

"All your struggling is just making me horny," I said.

"Well, I'm tied naked to a bed with no idea what you're going to do to me, of course I'm going to struggle!"

"Oh shut up!"

"Fucking make me bitch!" I hated to do this but I hit him, I backhanded him round the face. He kicked me in the back and I held his legs down so he couldn't do it again.

"You little slut!" He spat, struggling again.

"Be right back honey," I said with a slight giggle as I jumped off the bed and ran out of the room, only in my boxers. I got to the kitchen and let my giggle out. Ray won't know what fucking hit him.

I grabbed the bottle of chocolate sauce from the cupboard, I had made sure I had got a new bottle the other day so we didn't run out. I put it in the microwave for 30 seconds and then dripped a little bit on my finger. It was kind of warm. I put it in for another minute and then got it out. Fuck. It was boiling hot and the plastic bottle was even going all squishy it was so hot. Perfect.

I heard a loud meow behind me and spun round to be met by a very indignant looking Skittle.

"Hey skittle!" I grinned and crouched down so I could pet him. He purred and rubbed his soft little head against my fingers.

"I'm sorry we left you so long, we kinda had a bit of an accident and Ray ended up in the hospital. But he's OK now, did Ray's mom take good care of you?" He meowed again and I laughed.

"I gotta go back upstairs," I said as I heard Ray yelling my name. Skittle shot me a dirty look as I went to leave.

"Hey don't you look at me like that! Me and Ray are-," I looked down at my erection straining against my boxers and smirked, "-In the middle of something." I swear he rolled his eyes when I said that, I swear it. That cat is too smart for his own good. I tiptoed back upstairs, the hot bottle of chocolate sauce burning my hand but I didn't want Ray to hear me.

I crept into the room as silently as I could and had to bite my lip to stop myself from giggling.

"BOB! LET ME OUT!" He yelled, not realizing I was in the room. I climbed onto the bed and his body tensed.

"Bob is that you?"

"Shut up slut," I growled.

I popped the top off the chocolate sauce and poured a big squirt of it onto his chest without warning him. He bucked his hips, thinking I was going to touch him and he gasped and cursed loudly.

"Fuck! Bob what the hell is that?"

"Hot chocolate sauce that I may have microwaved..."

"Mmmm save some of that for you, I bet your dick would taste even better covered in boiling hot chocolate sauce."

"Damn it Ray, you talk dirty?" I had gotten even harder at his words.

"Oh yeah, but I'll save it for later."

I straddled him and started to lick the chocolate off his chest, trailing my tongue around slowly and flicking it over his nipples, causing him to buck into my mouth. I bit down and he moaned loudly, the handcuff chains rattled against the bed as he tried to free himself. I left him a hickey next to his nipple and then I grabbed the chocolate sauce off the bedside table.

This time I poured it lower, onto his stomach and inching dangerously further south. I put the bottle back on the side and lowered my tongue to his body again. I found his belly button had gotten full of chocolate sauce and I giggled.

"What?"

"Belly button - chocolate...chocolate sauce!" I managed out through giggles.

"Well clean it up then, you know you want to," he said, his voice changing to a very seductive tone. I cleaned off his stomach and then grabbed the bottle of sauce once again.

I poured it all over 'little Ray' and he moaned loudly and tried to buck his hips but I was straddling him and he couldn't move very far.

"Fuck! Bob! Oh God!" He moaned as I lowered my mouth to his throbbing erection.

"Shiiit!" he gasped as I took him into my mouth all at once.

"Mmmm," I hummed and he practically screamed in pleasure and tried to buck into my mouth.

I held him hips down tightly as I started to bob my head up and down. Hehehe bob my head and... forget it... anyway...

"Bob, uh, please," gasped out Ray as I started to swirl my tongue around his length. I pulled off.

"What baby?" I nibbled at a vein on the underside of his erection and he moaned loudly.

"Please!" he gasped, totally breathless.

"Now what did I say I was going to do earlier?"

"Just.. p..please!"

I took him back into my mouth all at once and took him all the way to the back of my mouth and a little down my throat. I swallowed a few times, constricting my throat muscles around him and drawing some fucking erotic moans from Rays lips.

I worked on him with my tongue and teeth for a few more minutes until I forgot to hold his hips down any longer and he bucked widely into my mouth. I pulled off and actually gagged but forced myself back under control.

"S..sorry," gasped Ray, his hands were clenched into tight fists and I don't think he had long left until his release.

I pulled my boxers off, they were becoming pretty restrictive, and I took him back into my mouth, careful to pin his hips down this time.

"Bob! D..don't stop this time!"

I was going to stop but I was going to bring him within an inch of the edge, then stop. Damn I'm evil.

I set up a hard sucking motion around his rock hard member and he moaned loudly and tried to once again buck his hips. I was holding onto his hips so tightly he couldn't move an inch no matter how much he tried.

"Shit! Bob! I'm gonna come!" I pulled off instantly and smirked.

"You fucker!" he gasped. His breathing was heavy and uneven.

"Well the only thing I fuck is you so really you just insulted yourself too."

"Just you wait Bob Bryar, just you wait until I get out of these handcuffs, you'll be sorry."

"Oooh you mjust be mad, use of the full name! And I will now will I?"

"Very sorry."

"Whatever you say..."

I crawled up the bed so I was over him on all fours, my naked body hovering over his. His eyes pleaded with me and I ground my hips down into his, pushing our erections together and biting back a moan which was trying to escape me.

"Baby please, you know what I want, stop teasing me," pleaded Ray.

"Beg me bitch."

"Please, I'm begging you, I want you please."

"Want me to do what? Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you baby."

"Fuck me as hard as you can, make me feel you for days, let me know you've been in my ass."

"Damn it Ray! Where is all this dirty talk coming from?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," he said, his eyes glinting mischievously.

"Yeah, I would," I pressed at his entrance and he let out a small moan as I started to push into him dry.

"Fuck," he breathed once I was in all the way.

"You alright?" I asked, worried I was hurting him or something.

"Oh hell yeah. This just feels so-fucking-awesome."

"Mmm," I moaned as I started to thrust steadily, keeping a relatively slow rhythm going. He rattled the handcuffs impatiently but then moaned as I glanced over his prostate.

"Oh god yes!" he gasped as I hit it full on as hard as I could.

"Touch me please!" he gasped out, unable to touch himself due to my restraints.

"Say my name." I loved hearing him moan my name, it was my favourite sound in the whole world for me to know I was causing him such pleasure and ecstasy.

"T...touch me first."

"Not until you s..say my name!" Small shoots of pleasure were beginning to wash over my body, I was getting closer to the edge by the minute.

"No way."

"I'll make you scream it!" I sped up my thrusts, now slamming into him as hard and fast as I could, he was moaning and gasping non stop and I let a few moans slip from my mouth. He was bucking his hips upwards with each of my inward strokes, I was pounding into him deeply and we were loving every second of it. The sounds of Rays moans filled my ears as pleasure coursed through my body, I was in fucking heaven and I know that when I die, I want to die making love to Ray.

"YES! OH GOD! YES!" He practically screamed as he inched towards his long awaited release.

"Oh fuck! Shit Ray I'm so close!" I moaned as I felt my stomach growing tighter.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and we both cried out in pleasure.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Ray! Fucking I uuh oooh fuck yeah!"

"Oh god. BOB!!" He screamed my name as he came, hearing him cry my name at his release was enough to end me. My eyes slipped shut and I slammed as far into him as I could as I came, unloading shot after shot deep inside of him.

My arms gave out and I collapsed on top of his sweating and quivering body, huge waves of pleasure washing over me.

I lay there, still inside of him but far too exhausted to move, listening to his rapid breathing and thundering heart beat and letting my body come down from it's orgasmic high.

"Oh god, that was the best sex I have ever had, Bob you're a god," he grinned once he had regained control of his breathing about ten minutes later.

"Mmm well, I still think a round two is in order," I replied as I pulled out of him and rolled onto the bed next to him, my arm draped across his chest.

"Oh it is is it?"

"Yes, it is, now let's get you out of those handcuffs and see what you can do Mr. Toro."

FRANKIE'S POV.

I lay here against my own will but that's not to say I wasn't fucking loving every second of this. I knew what he was going to do and I couldn't wait. I looked at the perfect man standing before me, a slight smirk playing on his luscious lips. He was perfect in every way. The way his eyes sparkled in the light, the way his hair flopped sexily forward, the way all his muscles rippled at the gentlest of touches, physically beautiful and a beautiful person inside to match. Perfect.

He pulls off his boxers and I gulp, he is big, bigger then me by a quite considerable amount and I'm not small, but I can't say I wasn't expecting it. My arms are starting to ache from being held above my head by strong, tight ties, holding me to the bed frame and not letting me escape.

Before I know it, my boxers are gone too and he is on top of me, our lips entwined in a heated kiss. His tongue swirls in my mouth and I savour his sweet taste. Another thing about him that's perfect.

He trails a hand down my chest and onto my stomach, I shiver at his feather light touch and he breaks the kiss, looking deeply into my eyes as if asking for permission to make love to me. But I want it, and I have for a long time. I nod, giving him the permission he desires and I feel his rock hard erection press at my entrance. A small moan escapes my lips as he slides in to the hilt, I buck my hips up to meet him, bringing him deeper inside of me.

On his next inward thrust he brushed against my prostate and I gasp, bucking my hips widely and watching his lips as they curl slightly into a smirk. As his movement quicken in pace I find myself gasping and moaning, he remains quiet, being in complete self control.

Moments later a moan escapes his lips and his eyes meet mine again. We hold the contact, gazing deeply into each others eyes is making this so much more intense. I feel myself being to approach the edge as he quickens his pace again, striking my sweet spot full on with every inward thrust.

"Fuck! I'm s..so c..close," I gasp out, my hands clenching into fists and my toes curling. My eyes slipped shut in pure ecstasy and I heard him moan. That has got to be the most beautiful sound in the whole world.

I feel myself reach the edge, the fall from it, my body convulsing in pure pleasure and his name escaping my lips as I feel him spill inside of me.

"Bob..."


[A/N Thank you for being so understanding and waiting for this! I hope it was worth the wait! Once again I am asking you to comment, please tell me what you think of my writing and how I can improve this kind of scene...

And I need your help. Any of you readers out there with any sick Ray/Bob fantasies, I need idea's for the next chapter. I will give you full credit obviously and also dedicate the next three chapters to anybody who's ideas I use, just let me know what you think Ray should do to Bob in the next chapter!! You know you want to!!!]