Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Candles, Ice cubes and a video camera.

FRANKIE'S POV.

I awoke with a start, sweating and shaking and sticky in the crotch area. Holy fucking shit. I glanced over at Gee and saw he was still sleeping peacefully. I slid out of bed and tiptoed out of our room down the hall to the bathroom where I flicked on the light and shut and locked the door.

I sat on the edge of the bath and let my head fall into my hands. How could I keep having these dreams about Bob? I love Gee and Bob loves Ray but this wasn't the first dream about him.

Fuck. What do I do? I can't tell Gee because it will hurt him so badly. I can't tell Bob because he will probably never speak to me again, I can't tell Ray because he will tell Bob. Mikey would tell Gee. I'm screwed.

Lauren. Fuck it's too early in the morning to call her. I'll call her later and invite her over for coffee while Gee is at Mikey's place later on. He did invite me to go too but I can say I'm sick and don't want to pass anything on to Dan or Alicia.

I turned on the shower and waited for the water to heat up before I stepped under it's steamy flow, still in my boxers.

I have to stop thinking about Bob. He's engaged! I'm engaged. For fucks sake what is wrong with me! I have Gee, I'm very happy with Gee so why do I want Bob? Ah shit this is too much to be thinking about so early in the morning. I pulled off the now sopping wet boxers and threw them into the corner of the shower cubicle.

I washed myself off quickly, scared that I would think of Bob again and make myself hard. I couldn't be bothered to wash my hair so I rinsed all the soap off my body and then shut off the water. I feel like a teenager trying to hide that he's just had a wet dream from the rest of his family by getting up early and destroying all the evidence.

A brainwave hit me. I can't dream about him if I don't sleep! I just wont go to sleep, easy solution, just drink a lot of coffee and don't lie down for too long.

I dried off and walked back into our bedroom, Gee was still sleeping and the first beams of weak morning sunlight were just beginning to shine on the curtains, filling the room with a soft glow. I grabbed a clean pair of boxers from the drawer and climbed back into bed next to Gee, wrapping my arms around him and trying to get the last sleep I would allow myself for a while.

RAY'S POV.

I woke up in my favourite place in the world, Bob's arms. He was still fast asleep and I smiled, snuggling in closer to him. The room was getting light and I tried to get back to sleep while I still could. To be honest I was totally exhausted from last night.

I wrapped my arms around Bob tightly and nuzzled my face into his neck. He stirred a little and mumbled something I didn't quite catch. He must be dreaming about something. I propped myself up on my pillow and just watched him sleep for what felt like the longest time. He would mumble random things and move occasionally. He curled into me and I smiled, wrapping my arms around him and holding him close.

"Ray, I love you," he mumbled after a few minutes of laying still, his head close to my chest.

"I love you too," he looked up at me and smiled.

"How long have you been up?"

"A while, I was watching you sleep, you're cute when you sleep, you talk and stuff."

"Shut up," he smirked, poking me in the stomach lightly.

"Hey!" I poked him back.

"Oh no! Not this again!"

"Well you started it!"

"Did not!"

"I'm going back to sleep," I smirked and rolled over so my back was to Bob.

I felt his weight shift on the bed and something land in front of me. I opened my eyes and was met with startling blue.

"Hey," I said softly.

He kissed me softly and I kissed back tenderly, it wasn't a deep kiss but it was full of love.

"Your eyes are amazing," I said softly once we had broken apart, there was no need to speak any louder.

"My only good feature," he said, rolling his eyes and draping a hand around my waist, pulling me closer.

"No! Theres a lot of great things about you, like.... hmmm... everything!"

"No way! I hate myself."

"You shouldn't, what do you not like?" I stroked his hair off his forehead gently and he smiled a little.

"Everything. I'm ugly and fat and..."

"You did not just say that! You're beautiful and if you're fat then I must be a beached whale or something..."

"Are you kidding me? I would love a body as amazing as yours. I wish I could be as perfect as you."

"I'm far from perfect Bob."

"You're not, you're amazing and I love you," he trapped my lips in a gentle kiss, one of my hands fisting in his hair.

We kissed for a while until we mutually broke apart, I curled into him and fell deep into thought. About last night.

I played it back in my mind, every detail, we could watch it later if we wanted because I had convinced Bob to let me film it. The more and more I thought about it the more worked up I got and shifted a little so Bob wouldn't be able to feel me getting hard.

"What you thinking about?" he asked softly, playing with a little bit of my hair and twirling it round his fingers.

"Last night," I looked up at him and he smirked.

FLASHBACK

Bob let me out of the handcuffs and I leapt on him but rather then restraining him to the bed, I locked his hands behind his back. He didn't let me and fought back fiercely, It took all my strength to force him into the restraints.

"You fucker, let me out."

"You really think I would just let you out? Just like that?"

"Yes!"

"Aww well I guess you thought wrong then babe," I pushed him so he was laying on the bed and I clambered on top of his wriggling body and kissed him hard.

I pushed my tongue into his mouth, he didn't respond and just wriggled more. I started to bite hard on his lip ring and he bucked his hips up into mine and tried to stifle a moan which almost escaped his lips.

I moved from his lips and down to his jawline, then kissing my way to his neck and finding a spot to bite.

I bit him hard and sucked on that one spot as he wriggled and fought to get out but I had him completely pinned to the bed. I stopped sucking on his neck and inspected the wound I had created. There was a huge hickey and I knew he would be mad at me for that, he hates when I give him hickeys where other people can see them.

I climbed off him and left him there and walked out of the room. I changed my mind and walked back in.

"I just remembered that I didn't tie my bitch down, he might run away and we wouldn't want that," I breathed in his ear, unlocking one side of his handcuffs and pulling the chain through the metal bars of the bed post then locking his hand back in. He was going nowhere fast now.

"Later slut," I said, smirking and leaving the room, leaving Bob tied down for me to whatever I wished to him.

I left him there for ages, I just sat on the couch and watched some random TV for a while until he started yelling at me to get my ass back in there and let him out.

"NO! SHUT UP!" I yelled back, unable to keep the smirk off my face. Let's see how he likes being locked up to a bed with no way to move or get out or get himself off.

After about another ten minutes I decided I had left him to suffer for long enough and I walked into the kitchen, not really sure what I was looking for but I would just take whatever I felt like.

I saw a lighter laying on the side and picked it up. I thought for a second and then my face broke into a mischievous grin. I grabbed a few other things from the room and then crept back upstairs.

I peeked round the doorway to our room. He was right where I left him, but now laying still and not struggling.

He still had a raging hard-on and his eyes were closed. I silently crossed the room, keeping my eyes on him to make sure he didn't open my eyes and see what I had.

I picked up the tie off the floor that he had used to blindfold me and put down the things I had brought from the kitchen. I covered his eyes with the tie and he jumped at the unexpected contact, I pressed my lips to his and he relaxed again.

I broke the kiss and jumped off the bed, going to pick up what I had brought from downstairs. I dropped the first item onto his lower stomach and he cried out.

"Ray! What the
fuck is that?!?!"

"Ice," I giggled as he squirmed, trying to make the ice fall off his stomach but with no luck.

"Fuck! Take it off!"

"Nope."

"Fucking hell! Ray please, It's really cold and I don't like it!"

I glanced at his erection and wrapped my hot hand around it slowly.

"Now this says you do."

He replied with a moan and bucked into my hand. I took the ice off his lower stomach and placed it on one of his nipples, making him cry out again.

"God damn it! That feels so weird."

"How about this," I took his other nipple into my mouth and started to suck and bite on it so he had one side freezing cold and the other in my warm mouth.

"Shit," he moaned.

I continued with my actions, using one hand to stroke him slowly and the other to rub the ice cube on his nipple.

"Ray, please, go faster," he gasped. I pulled off his nipple and smirked even though he couldn't see me.

I put the ice on the bedside table, knowing it would just melt in the heat of what I was going to do to him next if I left it on him. It was pretty cruel to put ice on him anyway, but oh well, he'll get over it.

I picked up the other two things I had brought from downstairs. The lighter and... a candle.

I lit the candle and waited for it to start to melt the wax stuff. Bob began to struggle and fight but the restraints held I could just sit there and watch him. Damn he's making me horny. I started to touch myself, biting back a moan and I pumped my throbbing erection with increasing speed.
No. Think of all the pleasure you can get in just a few short minutes once you've wound Bob up enough.

I stopped, reluctantly and straddled Bob's hips, our erections brushing together lightly but it was completely unintentional. We both gasped slightly at the contact.

"Ray, what are you going to do to me?" he asked, slight fear in his voice.

"You'll soon see, but hold still."

A small pool of wax was forming around the top of the candle. I smirked and tipped the candle a little over Bobs chest so the wax dripped. He yelled out and bucked, unsure if he was feeling pleasure or pain. I grabbed his erection and started to pump him roughly, no rhythm, just nice and hard.

"Tell me what you like and I may consider letting you out of those handcuffs," I said, putting on my most dominant voice.

"I like you in my ass, slamming into me nice and hard, while you fucking touch me and drive me crazy," he said in a very sexy voice. I gulped and almost dropped the candle on him.

"Fuck," I breathed.

"Ray, please, fuck me, I'll beg!"

"Beg me bitch," I dripped more of the hot wax onto his chest and he shrieked and squirmed beneath me, his face contorting in a mix of pleasure and pain.

"I'm begging you, fuck me, fuck me hard and make it worth the pain, slam into me so hard you're huge dick splits my fucking ass in two," he said and I gasped loudly and moaned.

"You are making some pretty graphic images in my head," I said as I dripped a little more wax onto him, this time on his stomach.

"Fuck!" he gasped as the wax made contact with his skin.

"Where are you getting all this dirty talk from?" I asked, blowing out the candle and putting it on the bedside table.

"Porn," he said, matter-of-factly.

"Bob Bryar watches porn?"

"I've caught you watching porn!"

"It wasn't porn!" I protested, blushing a little. I grabbed the lube from the draw and applied some of the sticky substance to two of my fingers.

"Oh yes it was! Anyway, who am I to talk? I mean, we're making home-made porno right now!"

"Fuck I can't wait to watch this."

"Well unless you want to just watch us talk, you'd better do something cause my arms are going dead here."

I giggled a little and with no warning pushed one finger all the way into him. He gasped and all his muscles clamped down around my finger. I kissed his soft lips passionately, my tongue delving into his warm mouth and savouring his sweet taste.

"Relax," I mumbled against his lips and he did.

I slid my second finger in and he let out a loud moan as I brushed against his prostate. I slammed my fingers in and out of him at a furious pace, deliberately missing his spot nine times out of ten.

"You ready?"

"More than ready."

I coated my length in the lube and threw the bottle to the side. I pulled out my fingers and pushed into him, burying my whole length in in one swift movement.

"Oh god," I moaned, the tight warmth of Bob's body was enough to make my eyes roll in pure pleasure.

"Ray, you know what I want," he said throatily.

"Tell me again, one more time baby."

"I want you to pound into my ass so fucking hard, I can feel it for a week afterwards. Fuck me til' I bleed, then when we've caught our breath, do it all over again," he finished and I ripped off his blindfold.

"Fucking hell Bob," I gasped and started to slam into him mercilessly.

"Oh god! Harder!" Bob moaned.

I slammed into him as hard as I could, I could tell this would be one quick fuck. We were both worked up already and neither of us had far to go until we came.

"Fuck Bob you feel so goood," I moaned, my nails digging into his hips as I sped up again.

"Uh.. oh god.... SHIT RIGHT THERE!" He cried and his eyes closed as he let out an erotic sounding moan.

He arched his back off the bed and I moaned as pleasure flooded my body and my senses went crazy. I've never felt like this before about anybody else. Only Bob has this ability over me, to drive me wild with the simplest of things. This was not a simple thing.

I sped up and completely lost control, I grabbed Bobs aching member and pumped him at a feverish pace, drawing more and more moans from his lips and more from mine as we grew ever closer to our release.

I am so watching this tape every day for the rest of my life.


END FLASHBACK

"Can we watch the tape?" he asked, smirking still.

"Maybe later, too tired right now."

We lay in a comfortable silence for a while, just listening to the sound of each other breathing.

I heard somebody knock the door and Bob got up out of bed with a loud groan.

"I got it," I said, getting up and pulling on a pair of pants off the floor and wondering who it is at the door.

[A/N This chapter goes out to Tre's-Cheech-Straw for helping me with the Ray/Bob part and to Black_Queen because I promised her a mention, so here it is :D. Check out her story 'Demon in an Angel's skin' and remember to comment. It's an awesome story and I'm hooked on it!]

Link to story: http://www.mibba.com/story/Black-Queen/Demon-in-an-Angels-Skin/