Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Heart Attack

RAYS POV.

I unlocked and then opened the door.

"Mrs. Bryar?" I blinked sleepily and it was indeed Bob's mother stood before me.

"Ray, is Bob at home?" She was pale and her eyes were red. Shit she's upset. What do I do?!

"Yeah of course, come on in, I'll get him for you now."

"I'm not uh... interrupting anything am I?" she asked.

"No! God no, we just woke up actually, I uh... sorry," I blushed when I realized I was missing my shirt. It was probably in pieces on our bedroom floor, Bob had a tendency for ripping my shirts and boxers in his haste at getting them off me. She followed me into the lounge and sat down on the couch as I sat on the armchair that was kind of opposite her.

"It's alright, I..." she stopped speaking and I realized Bob was now in the room. Butt naked in the doorway.

"Shit!" He bolted back upstairs to our bedroom. Both I and his Mom burst out laughing before we could stop ourselves, only Bob could manage ending up being seen naked by his Mom.

I ran upstairs to get Bob and found him frantically pulling on clothes in our bedroom.

"What in the hell is my Mom doing here?" he said angrily, still blushing from the naked incident.

"She hasn't seen you in a long time, she probably just wanted to see you is all baby," I explained, pulling on a shirt which wasn't ripped.

"She wouldn't have come to see me unless there was something wrong," he said as he pulled on a shirt and left the room in a hurry. I followed him downstairs to the lounge and saw that his Mom had now started to cry.

"Mom, what's wrong? What's happened?" asked Bob, he sounded scared, concerned. She stood up and wrapped her arms around him in the first hug they have had in a long, long time. Shit this must be bad.

"Sweetie, your father he's... he's..." she started to sob and Bob held her tightly.

"What's wrong with him?"

"He's in the ho-hospital... he had a m...massive h-heart at-attack," she sobbed. Bob's face paled.

"Shit." He cursed.

"They d-don't know if h-he w-will m-make it," she managed out, still crying into Bob's shoulder.

"I... I... I don't want to see him," said Bob stubbornly and his mother broke their embrace and pushed him away from her.

"I knew you would say that. That's why I didn't call, this is why I came in person to see you, to ask you to come and see your father for what c-could b-be the l-last t-time."

"Mom he disowned me. I'm not going to see him. He told me I wasn't his son, and if I'm not his son I am not going anywhere near the hospital to see him. I'm sorry. You wont change my mind on this."

"Bob he's your father, he gave you life, for gods sake at least go and see him," I tried to reason with him and his Mom nodded at my words.

"No. I'm not going. Mom you shouldn't have come here, you should be with him."

"Bob your his child! His only child! He could be on his deathbed and you wont even go and say goodbye!"

"You're making it sound like he's already dead. He's not gone Mom! Go and see him, go and be with him, he needs somebody there."

"Why isn't that somebody you?" I asked quietly. I half hoped he hadn't heard me.

"Oh fuck off Ray."

I stayed silent and a few moments later I left the room, my eyes full of tears. I don’t believe he just told me to fuck off, I was only trying to help.

I found myself in our room and I fell onto the bed, letting out a sigh as a few of the tears escaped my eyes. I wiped them away hastily and then heard shouting from downstairs.

"YOU'RE SELFISH! YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE!"

"JUST BECAUSE I WONT SEE HIM DOESN'T MAKE ME SELFISH!"

"YES IT DOES! HE GAVE YOU LIFE AND YOU WONT EVEN TAKE FIVE MINUTES OF YOUR TIME TO GO AND SAY GOODBYE TO HIM. YOU MAKE ME SICK!"

"GET OUT!" Bob roared and a few moments later I heard the front door slam.

Dread filled me as I heard him coming up the stairs. Now he's mad and he'll take it out on me.

"Shit Ray what have I done," he whispered in disbelief, falling down onto the bed beside me and covering his face with his hands. I stayed silent and didn't move. Anything I said would have been the wrong thing to say anyway.

"She's right. I am selfish. I'm a stupid selfish fucker and I just messed everything up."

Again, I didn't respond.

"You were trying to help and I pushed you away, she was trying to help and I threw it back in her face. This could be my last chance to make things right with my dad."

I stayed completely silent and still.

"Say something!" he cried angrily and I flinched.

"What is there to say to you. You wont even go and see your own father. There's just no reasoning with you is there? I make a suggestion and you tell me to fuck off and now your telling me to talk to you again! Just make up your mind and when you get angry, stop taking it out on me," I said expressionlessly.

"Oh my god what have I done! Ray I'm so sorry, please forgive me, please," he started to cry and I felt pity for him.

"It's alright Bob, I forgive you, under one condition," I wrapped my arms around him comfortingly and he looked up at me, his eyes glistening with fresh tears.

"Your going to go down to that hospital and make things right with both your parents."

LAURENS POV.

"Please," I whimpered as his foot connected with my head again.

"You cheating BITCH!" He roared, his foot hitting my head again and sending me flying into the wall. I was on my hands and knees.

"Jason please, st-stop," I sobbed but it was no use, he hit me again and again.

"You cheated on me you stupid little whore! Whoevers child that is I'll kill him, when I found out who it is I'LL KILL HIM! YOU HEAR ME?!"

"Y-yes!" I wailed and fell flat onto the floor.

"Who's is the baby?" he asked softly, leaning down over me on the floor. I shook my head.

"Who's baby is it Lauren?"

"I...I..." I gasped, unable to string two words together. I felt like my head was going to explode from the pain I was in. He grabbed me by the throat and lifted me up into a sitting position, my back against the wall and his face just inches from mine.

"Tell who's baby it is or there wont be a baby for them to have," he growled and I let out a strangled sob as his grip around my neck tightened. If I didn't tell him he'd kill me, and the baby, I had to tell him something.

"It's..."

[A/N I would really love to get to 450 comments before chapter 70, but It's up to you guys!! If I get to 450 comments after this chapter you will get a double update but if not... you will have to wait! Muahahaha!!]

{Again thank you SO much to Tre's-Cheech-Straw for saving my ass a few chapters back :D}