Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Fragile.

LAUREN'S POV.

I woke up and blinked in the morning sunlight. Once my eyes had adjusted I realized I was on the couch in Ray and Bob's lounge, Frank on one side and Gee on my other, both still fast asleep.

Ray was sprawled on the other couch but Bob was nowhere to be seen. I was too awake now to go back to sleep so I got up as carefully as I could, trying not to wake Gee or Frank and tiptoed out to the kitchen. I had a feeling Bob would be there getting coffee.

"Hey Bobbert," I said cheerily as I entered the room. He was sat at the table, looking at something clutched in his hands. Surprisingly, there was no coffee to be seen.

"Hey you want some coffee or anything?" he asked, not taking his eyes off whatever it was in his hands.

I moved closer and saw that it was the scan picture he was looking at. I slumped down into the chair next to where he was sat.

"Pretty amazing isn't it?" I asked softly. He looked really deep in thought, something I hadn't really seen much of in all the time I had known him.

"Yeah, I just... wow. I mean it's so much to take in all at once."

"You're a lucky guy Bob. Ray told me how much he loves you, I don't think even you know," I said smiling slightly as I remembered what Ray had told me the night before when Bob had gone to talk to Gee about something.

"I am lucky. Everyday being here with him is lucky, the more I think about it, the more I think about how I almost died."

"That was a long time ago Bob, think about the future, move on from the past."

"I thought I had. But now I think about everything I have and how fragile it all is. Look at it this way, in seven months time Ray and I will have two kids to look after, we're not even married yet!"

"Well thats' easily fixed."

"I don't want to push him into it, what if he's not ready?"

"You know he said the exact same thing to me last night."

"He did?"

I nodded.

"Bob, Ray loves you more then life itself. He wants to spend every minute of every day with you, he only gets up in the morning to be with you and goes to sleep at night so he can wake up in your arms. He's ready to marry you, if thats not ready then I don't know what is."

"He said that?" Bob's bright blue eyes were brimming with tears.

"Mmmhhmm, and a lot more."

"What else did he say?" he asked eagerly.

"I already said too much, he wants to tell you, he will, in time."

"I'm ready to get married. I want to, as soon as we can, I want to do this right," he said, looking at the scan picture once again.

"Hows next week work for you?" asked Ray, walking into the room smiling.

"Ray I - I... next week?!" said Bob incredulously, he stood up and walked over to Ray.

"Bob I love you, more then anything, I can't even tell you how much I want this," before I knew what was happening they were in each others arms, kissing tenderly.

I sat where I was, kind of awkwardly until they broke apart and Bob sat back down next to me where he was, Ray sat on his lap and they both looked at the scan picture.

"They look like little beans!" giggled Bob, Ray looked at the picture again and laughed. I burst out laughing at Bobs randomness.

A bed-haired, bleary-eyed Frank walked into the room.

"Whats all the giggling about?" he asked sleepily.

"Bean babies!" I laughed, pointing at the picture, he looked at it and laughed too.

Our laughing woke up Gerard and before long we were all sat around the kitchen drinking coffee and eating various things for breakfast, talking about the wedding.

"So where do you want to have it?" asked Frank through a mouthful of cereal.

"Uh..." said Bob. Ray smirked and poked Bob in the stomach. They really are the cutest couple I have ever seen.

"You could have it in a church an everything, keep it as traditional as possible," suggested Gee.

"Can you?"

"Yeah, they legalized same sex marriages remember!" said Gee, then taking another sip of his steaming cup of coffee.

"Oh yeah. But neither of us are Christian," said Bob. [A/N I have no idea if they really are Christians, I don't think they are so they aren't in the story OK?

"So, it doesn't matter," said Frank, now noisily slurping the left over milk from the bottom of his cereal bowl.

"I'd like that. Keep it as close to normal as possible, what d'you think babe?" said Ray. Bob grinned and nodded, wrapping his arms around Rays waist from behind him.

"OK. Who's going to be there?" I asked, grabbing a bit of paper and a pen off the side.

"Well, all of you, Mikey, everyones parents, Brian, Billie and Addie, and the boys if they want, Tre, Mike," said Ray but Bob cut him off.

"As long as Tre doesn't try and rape me!"

"He wont, I got that covered," smirked Ray.

"OK, rule number one. No more sex before the wedding!" said Gee. The looks on Ray and Bob's faces were a once in a lifetime picture.

"What!"

"Sex before marriage is wrong, everybody knows that. Just nobody obeys it. So for this last week, you two, no funny business, at all," ordered Gee.

"But... but... no way in hell is that happening!"cried Ray, looking horrified.

"Yes it is. I will stay round here every night if I have to. You two are sleeping in separate beds," said Gee.

"Gee, I hate to like, rain on your parade here but you and Frank aren't married," pointed out Bob.

"This is true," I smirked. Frank blushed but Gee kept himself under control.

"Who says we've had sex?" said Gee. Frank blushed an even deeper shade of pink.

"The colour of Frank's face gives it away a little," laughed Ray.

"OK this is stupid. I think there should be as much sex as is wanted this week," said Bob.

"I'm definitely putting you two in separate rooms," said Gee firmly.

"You can't watch us everywhere! The second we get the house to ourselves, your little rule goes out the window," said Ray. I was just watching the argument play out in mild amusement.

"Fucking hell how often do you two do it?" asked Frank, raising his eyebrows.

"Like..." Bob looked like he was working something out in his head then he smirked.

"Everyday...sometimes twice a day..."

"Or three times," smirked Ray, kissing Bob on the cheek and whispering something in his ear that made him blush a little.

"Well your going to have to get used to not getting any. OK, back to where we were, who else do you want to invite, do you want loads of people there?"

"I don't really mind, I mean, who else could we invite?"

"Bob your joking right! We know loads of people to invite!"

"Alright alright, just most of them probably aren't even in the country," said Bob.

"Well we can find out."

"Where do you want the reception to be at?" asked Frankie, now getting himself another cup of coffee.

"Can we talk later, I need to go to bed," said Bob, pushing Ray off his lap and walking out of the room. Ray looked stunned to say the least. He sat shakily back down in the chair where just a few moments ago, he was sat in his fiancee's lap.

"What was that all about?" asked Frank.

"Ray he's just tired," I assured him, putting a hand on his to try and comfort him.

"I... I think he's keeping something from me," said Ray, his voice sounded hollow, I could tell he was hurt by Bob's behaviour.

"Like what?" asked Gee.

"I... I don't know," Rays eyes caught mine for a second and I could tell that what he had just said was a downright lie.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had this written so I felt the urge to post it. Comments! At LEAST ten before I continue, from ten different users. I know how many people read this and ten of you commenting is not too much to ask.

I'm feeling a little better, I may update more often than I originally thought, but it depends how the next few days go.