Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

The night before.

***6 DAYS LATER***

FRANK'S POV.

"BOB HURRY UP!" I yelled as loud as I could up the stairs to Bob.

"FUCK OFF!" He yelled back. I smirked, his parents were in the room with me and he didn't know it.

"DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!" I called, climbing the stairs.

I heard a thud, scrambling to lock the door and then a giggle which sounded very much like....

"RAY!!" I yelled at the closed door.

"Ray's got his mouth full right now, what do you uh... what F-Frank?" came Bob's voice, followed by a moan which sent shivers down my spine.

"EWWWW!!!" I screamed, running back downstairs.

"Frankie what is it?" asked Gee, coming out of the lounge and letting me fall dramatically into his arms. I whispered in his ear what had happened upstairs and he burst into fits of giggles.

"BOB!" Yelled his Mom up the stairs.

"I don't think they're packing in there," laughed Bob's Dad. He had just got out of the hospital today and was feeling a lot better, thankfully.

"I'll go and get them," said Gee with a smirk, pulling a key out of his pocket and disappearing upstairs.

I took Bob's parents into the lounge with me and sat talking to them for a few minutes until Gee appeared.

"They couldn't even stick to the rule," he sighed.

"But they lasted so well! Almost six full days!" I said with a laugh.

"Yeah well... we should never have let them be in a room alone. We should have supervised them packing," said Gee, shaking his head and sitting down next to me on the couch.

Ray and Bob are getting married tomorrow and then leaving the next morning for their honeymoon. Brian wanted to kill them, they miss the first week of tour for it, he looked so angry when they told him but eventually he softened up to the idea.

Ray appeared in the doorway of the lounge, minus a shirt, hair a mess, stupid smirk on his face. He noticed Bob's parents were in the room and bolted back upstairs before they saw him. I heard him speaking to Bob quietly in the hallway then two pairs of footsteps going back upstairs.

Bob entered the room a few moments later, looking pretty smug with himself.

"Young man, I don't want to hear that kind of language when I come to see you. If I hear it again I will wash out your mouth with soap!" said his Mom sternly.

"Yes ma', I'm sorry," he said, sitting on the couch next to his Dad.

"Maybe you should wash out his mouth anyway, you never know what he puts in it," said his Dad, shaking his head.

"Dad!" cried Bob, blushing furiously.

Ray entered the room, hair tidied up and now wearing a shirt.

"Speak of the devil..." said his Dad. Bob blushed again and Ray looked confused.

"Am I missing something?" he asked innocently. We all burst out laughing.

"Never mind about that now, I'm sure Bob will tell you at some point," said Bob's Mom.

"Alright so, we just came to see you two before tomorrow, how are you feeling?" asked Bob's Dad.

"Great, couldn't be happier," said Ray.

"I couldn't be happier if we ever got to finish what we started," muttered Bob under his breath. I heard him and giggled loudly but quickly turned it into a cough.

"And Bob, we spoke to a some old friends of yours from high school, and most of the family will be there tomorrow too," said his Mom.

"Great, auntie Mabel..." said Bob, his voice laced with sarcasm. Bob had this aunt who would always embarrass him, she still treated him like a child, every time she saw him he still had the whole 'is that thing in your lip real? In my day nobody would ever...' speech.

"Now, be nice dear, I've explained to her about your... piercing," said his Mom disapprovingly.

"And you are going to shave for tomorrow aren't you?" asked his Dad.

"W-what?!" Bob spluttered.

"Look nice and smart on your wedding day, clean shaven, trim your hair a bit too, its getting long, you look like such a scruff," said his Dad but half jokingly I think.

"Yeah, scruff," said Ray, poking Bob who then slapped his hands away.

"The beard is not going anywhere. I've always had some kind of beard-ish thing!" protested Bob, putting his hands over the bearded part of his face protectively.

"Alright but make sure you tidy yourself up a bit, we'd better be off now, see you two tomorrow and don't drink too much tonight!" warned Bob's Dad. Bob and Ray showed them out and then came back into the lounge, glaring at us.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You know god damn well what! We've had nothing, no anything for six days! And the second we get a minute to ourselves, you interrupt us!" said Bob angrily.

"Well, Ray wasn't getting anything out of it," smirked Gee.

"Ew," I said, shaking my head and trying to remove images of Bob being sucked off by Ray from my mind. I wasn't seeing Ray though, I was seeing me, me causing his so much pleasure with only my mouth. I shook my head a little and tried to force the images from my head.

"Yeah well, if you hadn't interrupted us..." started Ray, flinging himself onto the couch.

"Go get packed, both of you, I will supervise, there is to be no sex of any kind. And one of you is coming to our house tonight, we're gonna have a little party for you," said Gee.

"Great..." muttered Bob, him, Ray and Gee heading out of the room and upstairs to pack.

***that night***

BOBS POV.

"Tre! How can we pass some more time?" I asked. We had tried watching movies, playing cards, talking, nothing was working. I was completely overly hyped and unable to keep my mind on anything other then Ray.

"Uh... call Ray and make sex noises into the phone?" suggested Mike. I was sat in Gee's lounge with Mike, Tre and Gee.

"Good idea," I ran to get the phone but Gee tackled me to the ground.

"No phone sex! Don't you dare!" he threatened as I heaved myself back to my feet.

"I'm not gonna have phone sex! Just make sex noises..." I trailed off and I heard Mike and Tre burst out laughing from the other room.

"You guys too OK?" I grabbed the phone and dialed the number, it rang three times before Frank picked up.

"Hello?" he asked, I put him on speakerphone and moaned loudly. He went very quiet. All four of us were shaking with silent laughter.

"H-hello?" he asked again.

I moaned again, Frank went very quiet. Tre moaned loudly and I bit my lip to stop myself from bursting out laughing.

"Is anybody t-there?" asked Frank shakily.

Mike moaned and we all burst out laughing.

"You guys! That's not funny!" protested Frank.

"Yes- it i-is," I managed out through my laughter.

"Frank get off the phone I want to call Bob!" I heard Ray say in the background.

"Bob, I suggest you turn the speaker off because Ray wants to talk to you," said Frank and I heard the phone being passed over.

"Hey baby," I said, trying to figure out how to turn off the damn speakerphone.

"Hey, It's midnight!" he said excitedly.

"Oh my god!! I'm getting married today!" I squealed like an excited little girl.

"Bob get a grip," said Tre, slapping me in the back of the head.

"I'm on speaker aren't I?"

"Yes, but not for long," I said, still searching for the 'speaker off' button.

"There," I said, turning the speaker off and grabbing the phone, heading away from all the others.

"So you just wanted to speak to me to tell me it was midnight?" I asked, shutting myself in the spare bedroom so I could talk to him privately.

"No, I wanted to tell you every single thing I'm going to do to you tonight," he said, his voice laced with passion.

"Fuck," I breathed as he began to create a very, very appealing image in my head.

"Well first I'm going to kiss you like nothing you can even imagine, then I'm going to get you so hard you'll beg me to touch you. Then I'm going to strip you down and fuck you senseless, then once I've caught my breath I'll do it all over again." I moaned and got rock hard instantly at his words.

"Oh god! Ray!" I moaned.

"Now tell me, what are you going to do to me baby?"

"Ray," I said breathlessly, "The second I get you on your own I'm going to rip off all your clothes and taste every inch of your beautiful body. Then once your so hard it hurts, I'll give you the best fucking blow job you have ever had, then just stop and leave you begging me for more."

"Oh dear god! Bob, fuck," he moaned.

"Are you as hard as I am?" I asked, palming myself roughly through my jeans.

"Harder, so much harder... fuck, Bob what else?"

"Once you've begged me enough, I'll slam into you so hard I split your pretty little ass in two. You said you like it hard baby, you'll get it fucking hard. I'll make you scream my name over and over again, so loud the whole fucking hotel can hear you, and when I finally let you come, I'll lick it all off you and then kiss you and make you taste it," I finished. I was shocked at what I had just said but Ray seemed to be loving it.

"Fuck! Bob, I want you right now, I need you."

"Well, you can wait, won't it be worth it?"

"So worth it. What are you doing right now?" he asked in a very seductive tone of voice.

"N-nothing," I said, rubbing myself through my jeans and resisting the urge to moan aloud.

"Do you want to know what I'm doing?" he asked breathlessly.

"Y-yes."

"I'm thinking of you and j-jacking off," he said, then I heard him moan and if possible, even more blood rushed to my crotch.

"Ray, me too, ugh fuck," I moaned as I pulled my rock hard erection out of my jeans and boxers.

"Wait. It w-would be b-better if we stopped, s-save it for t-tonight," he stammered.

"But t-this feels g-good."

"But think about what I promised you for tonight."

"Alright, f-fine," I said, stopping touching myself and stuffing myself back into my boxers and jeans and doing them up.

"I have to go, I love you," he said.

"I love you too. I can't wait, really, I cant."

"Bob... I've been thinking... can we change the plan slightly?" he asked nervously.

"In what way?" I asked, curious as to what he meant now.

"Well... could I maybe... you know... can I take your last name?"

"Really?" We had previously agreed that neither of us would change our name but Ray wanting to become a Bryar was a big decision on his part.

"Yeah. I'm sure about it before you ask. Really, I want to become Ray Bryar, take your name, be one with you."

"Ha! Your a bride!" I laughed before I could stop myself.

"Yeah, but what you gonna do about it? I love you, see you later baby."

"Bye Ray, I love you too," I said and we both hung up.

This was going to be the best day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe Ray Bryar.... I didn't really think Bob Toro went very well...

COMMENTS!!