Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

The truth comes out.

***MORNING***

BOBS POV

"Oww shit," I groaned as I rolled over.

"What is it baby?" asked Ray softly, rolling over to face me.

"My ass." Forgetting the lube for last night probably wasn't the smartest thing we had ever done and Ray going two rounds slamming into me meant I was really hurting this morning.

"Sorry," he giggled and kissed my nose.

"You better be, it really hurts!"

"I'm sorry, really, I am."

"Its OK, it was well worth it," I said, kissing his lips softly, holding the contact for just a few moments and then moving back slightly.

"I love you," I said, looking deeply into his deep brown eyes.

"I love you too," he pressed his lips to mine and wrapped one arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"We better get up, we have a plane to catch," I mumbled against his lips.

"Don't wanna, and you still didn't tell me where we're going," he said with his lips still against mine, he pushed tongue into my mouth and took control, moving to lay on top of me so I couldn't get up even if I wanted to.

"Get off," I whined, pushing him feebly.

He didn't say anything, just started kissing me again and before long I couldn't resist. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his body close, loving the feeling of his bare skin on mine. I sighed a little after a few moments because I could feel him getting hard.

I ground my hips up into his and he let out a small moan. I rolled us over so I was on top and without any warning jumped up off him and ran for the bathroom. Well, tried to run for the bathroom, it was a little painful to say the least.

I turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up then stood under the warm flow, letting the water soothe my aching body. A pair of strong arms wrapped themselves round my waist and I sighed.

"Can't a man take a shower in peace?"

"Not when the man is my husband," said Ray, kissing my neck and running his hands over my chest.

"How are you so horny all the time?" I asked, a smirk forming on my lips as Rays hands slid lower.

"Its just you, you have that effect on me."

"Glad to hear it," I said, turning around and pulling him into a passionate kiss...

FRANK'S POV.

"Gee? You awake?" I asked the man curled up next to me.

He didn't respond, just rolled over so he was facing me and cuddled into me. I let out a sigh. I kept imagining he was somebody else curled up in the same bed as me, somebody who had just gotten married, somebody with floppy blond hair and a lip ring.

No. Gerard is your fiancee, you love him.

"Gerard?" I whispered, no luck again.

Shit. I need to get this out of my system, I feel like I'm going to explode. I keep thinking about him, wondering what things would be like if it was his arms I fell asleep in every night, it was his lips I kissed whenever I felt like it, him that I made love with. It's so wrong, but I can't stop thinking it.

"Frankie?" mumbled Gee an hour and a half later. Thoughts had been racing around in my head and I knew I would tell him right off.

"Gee I have to tell you something."

"What is it sugar?" he asked through a yawn.

"I... promise you wont be mad?"

"I promise, I love you, of course I wont be mad," he sat up and smiled. I smiled weakly and fiddled with the blankets.

"Just tell me."

"OK." I took a deep breath.

"I'vebeenhavingwetdreamsaboutBob," I blurted out. The words felt like fire in my mouth, I couldn't believe I was telling him.

To my huge surprise Gee laughed.

"Its not funny!" I cried indignantly.

"Yes, it is," he laughed.

"How is it funny?"

"Because, when I first thought I was gay, Bob was the guy I was having thoughts about!"

"Really?" I asked, astounded.

"Yeah. But then I just stopped liking him once my feelings for you started to get stronger."

"Awww," I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"So what can we do about these dreams then?"

"I don't know..." I said, hanging my head in shame. I was truly embarrassed to have told him now, he would probably never let me live it down.

"Describe your dream to me, maybe I can find the part thats bothering you the most?" he asked. I was touched he seemed to want to help me so much so I smiled and awkwardly began to explain the usual dream.

"So, I don't know where we are, but its a bed, and it has bars for the headboard and usually I'm tied up. So I dunno... we just... do it?" I said for lack of a better method of description.

"Is it rape?"

"No. Definitely not, it's pleasurable for both of us in the dream. He doesn't force me because in the dream..."

"You want it?"

"Exactly."

"Hmmm... well, maybe act the dreams out?" I choked and looked at him, wide eyed.

"W-what?"

"Have sex with Bob. But as a one off, and don't tell Ray."

"I couldn't do that to Ray, or Bob, or especially not to you. I'd feel too guilty about it afterwards and I know Bob would hate himself over it. He just got married Gee."

"Well, is Ray in the dreams at all? Or me?"

"Only once." I blushed. I had once dreamed of Bob, Gee, Ray and I having a foursome.

"Group fun?" he asked with a slight smirk. I blushed a deeper shade of pink and nodded.

"Ooooh Frankie has a filthy mind," he teased.

"I do not! I didn't force myself to dream of it, it just kinda happened."

"I know sugar. Well, we could do something about that one though couldn't we?"

"No. Nope. No way in hell are you talking me into that. No. It might make the dreams worse! What if I like it too much?"

"Well. I don't know. Maybe it was a bad idea."

"Yeah, I think it was. Just forget I ever said anything, the dreams will stop."

"I don't know that they will Frankie, maybe you should tell Bob, see what he thinks?"

"He'll tell Ray," I said miserably.

"Not if you ask him not to. He's trustworthy Frank, tell him once they get back."

"I'll think about it. Thanks for the advice Gee, thanks for not getting mad," I said pecking his lips quickly.

"No worries sugar, you can't help it."

Gee and I spent the rest of the day at home, most of that time making out on the couch. Tour started again tomorrow and thankfully I would have 6 more days before I confronted Bob and the truth would come out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww well isn't Gee just so understanding? Comments please! x