Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Honeymoon - part three.

LAUREN'S POV. *Six days later*

ring, ring, ring

I groaned loudly and reached out of my bunk to grab my ringing phone.

"Hello?" I asked sleepily.

"Hello. Is this a miss Lauren Williams?"

"Uh... yeah... why?" I asked sleepily. Does this person have any idea what time it is?

"The Lauren Williams injured in a bus crash involving My Chemical Romance almost a year ago now?"

"Yes! It's me! How can I help you?" I said agitatedly. Being pregnant sucks. I sleep much lighter then I used to and the guys always wake me up with one thing or another, even if it is accidental, it's still annoying. I must also be the grouchiest person in the world right now, I need to apologize to Frank and Gee for that, I think I may have said some stuff...

"Could you give me a contact number for Bob Bryar?"

"Who am I speaking to?"

"Oh! I'm sorry, my name is Katie Owen. I was in charge of his care the last time he was at hospital, I need to contact him urgently and the numbers I have are no good, the cell phone is off and the landline just goes to answerphone."

"Bob's away on his honeymoon right now, can I take a message? He gets back tomorrow night," I said, wondering why the hell his old doctor would be trying to contact him.

"I need to speak to somebody very close to him, a family member perhaps?"

"We're on tour right now, his family are a thousand miles away."

"Right... could I speak to a very close friend?"

"That would be me," I said truthfully. Even though Bob and I had our moments, most if the time we got on very well and had become very close.

"What I am about to release if confidential information, this information is to be given to no-one other than Mr. Bryar-"

"It's Mr. Bryar-Toro now actually," I corrected her because I knew Bob would not have stood for somebody forgetting his new name.

"Is to be given to nobody other than Bob himself. Do you understand?"

"I understand," I said uncertainly, worry creeping into the back of my mind.

"OK... well, here goes..."

BOBS POV.

"This is so perfect," said Ray softly, his head leaning on my shoulder.

Each night we had been here, we had watched the sun set on the horizon of the tranquil blue sea. We sat on the sand together, tonight laying down, our hands linked and Ray's head on my shoulder.

"Mmm it is, I don't wanna go home," I said sadly.

"Neither do I, I wish I could stay here forever with you," he said, kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and held him closer, my arm snaking around his slim waist and holding him as close as possible.

I lightly ran my fingertips up and down his bare skin. From laying out in the sun all week, his skin was turning a beautiful golden brown, I was staying pale as a sheet.

"You're getting really tanned," I said, looking at him.

"Mmhmm, and you're staying really pale," he said with a small laugh.

"Shut up," I said, poking him lightly in the side.

"Make me," he said, poking his tongue out cheekily before smiling at me. I smiled, looking deeply into his amazing brown eyes.

That moment, right then, I never wanted it to end. Everything was perfect, everything was so beautiful, everything was going just right. It was like we didn't have a care in the world, we could just lay on that beaches white sand forever and let the world just pass us by.

I rolled onto my side so I was facing him and looking deeply into his eyes, the only light coming from the fast sinking orange sun on the distant horizon.

Rays fingers lightly caressed the side of my face, sweeping aside some stray strands of my blond hair. I smiled and leaned in to kiss him softly, closing my eyes and losing myself completely in the moment.

"Ray I love you so much," I said softly once we had broken apart.

"I love you too, I don't know where I'd be without you."

I sighed and thought carefully for a moment.

"Ray... when I was laying there in that hospital... thinking I was gonna die, do you want to know what got me though it?"

He nodded, his eyes filling with tears.

"You. I couldn't bear to think about what would have happened to you if I had let go and given up. Even when you weren't there, I could just picture your smile and everything would be OK again."

"Bob I..." I quickly pressed my lips to his to stop him talking. His lips could say more than his words ever could. It was quite possibly the most amazing kiss of my life and I literally saw stars, everything was so amazing, the amount of pure love in the kiss was something I was sure I would never forget.

Neither of us noticed the sun slowly sinking fully from view, the sky draining of its bright daytime colours and beginning to turn into its inky blackness speckled with the stars, glinting like thousands of tiny gems.

"Bob, shit, I... I love you so much," he said breathlessly, tearing our lips apart for just a moment before crashing them back together with much more passion than before.

Before long I was on top of him, kissing hum hungrily, lustfully, our hands all over each other. I broke the kiss for just a moment to look around. Just as I thought, there was nobody on the small beach but us, and the house was less than a few minutes walk away.

The sun had set now and evening was setting in, it was still very warm but it was just beginning to get a little dark.

"You aren't thinking what I'm thinking are you?" he said suggestively.

"Yeah, I think I am," I said kissing him again. He rolled us over so he was on top of me, I got covered with sand but whatever.

"Damn it Bob. In a public place?"

I didn't reply, I just pushed my hips up to meet his and pulled his lips back down into mine. He bit my lip ring and I let out an unintentional moan. This week I had seen sides of Ray I hadn't seen before. He could be a lot more dominant and aggressive than I had ever even imagined. This time though, he wont get his way.

I rolled us over so I was back on top of him, pushing my hips down hard into his. Both of us were only wearing shorts because of the heat and the friction this was causing as I pushed my hips into his was almost unbearable.

"Mmm you know, this is our last night here, better make it memorable," smirked Ray, trailing his hand down towards the button and zipper of my shorts...

LAUREN POV.

I stood, my phone still clutched in my hand, numb with disbelief. This can't be happening.

I had to tell Gerard and Frank, even if I swore I would tell nobody, Gerard, Frank and Mikey are like brothers to him and not telling them would make things worse. Mikey can wait, he's at home with Alicia and Dan so I can call him once Bob knows.This really cannot be happening again.

I walked shakily into the lounge to find Gerard and Frank cuddled up on the sofa watching TV. I walked silently over and turned off the TV, looking at them seriously.

"Whats going on?" said Frank, I could hear the concern in his voice. A tear escaped my eye and rolled slowly down my cheek.

"I just got a call from the hospital... Bob..." I managed before I started to cry full on.

Gerard and Frank quickly pulled me onto the couch to sit between them and they both held me as I cried, they just waited for an explanation.

"It's not looking good. They w-want to r-run more tests b-but they think that... his c-cancer has c-come back," I sobbed into Gerard's shoulder as Frank rubbed my back. I heard them both gasp and Frank began to cry.

"No. No. No. NO! Not again! Come on! He fucking beat this once! What the fuck kind of world would do this to him!? He's the nicest guy and the best friend anybody would ever meet, this is just messing with his life and it's not fair or right," ranted Gerard. He sounded close to tears as he held me and Frank close as we cried.

"He's got t-too much going for him, h-he c-can't handle this r-right now."

"He's gonna have to, he can't give up."

"He wont give up. I know he wont. He'll fight for Ray, for you, for the babies, for his family, for the band, for everything, I know he will," I said, finding a lot more confidence in knowing that Bob would definitely fight this again.

"But that's not the question," said Gerard grimly, stroking Franks hair to soothe him, "the question is, will he win again?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers, I'm really not doing so great at the moment. I just wanted to let you know that the story will end soon, chapter 100 will be the final chapter if I time everything right, which I will hopefully manage to do. I hope to reach 800 comments, that would make me very happy. Seriously, you would make me so happy. It's all up to you.

Just to let you know, the amount comments may affect the ending of the story.