Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

I'm Sorry.

RAYS POV.

"You guys seen Bob?" I asked Mikey and Gee who were sat on the couch. Gee seemed upset about something.

"No, have you seen Frankie?"

"Nope. They went out, I was just wondering if they came back yet is all," I said with a sigh.

It was getting really late and I wanted Bob here, I needed to talk to him, to tell him everything would be alright. I knew his weird behaviour at the moment was because of him being scared about his operation, but I needed him to know I was here for him. 'Til death do us part I thought grimly...

"Well guys, I'm sure they'll be back by the morning, let's just go to sleep and try not to worry too much," I said, trying to cheer everybody up a little.

"Alright. Neither of them are answering their cell phones, it just seems weird is all..." said Gee, glancing at his phone again to check if he had any new messages.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they're just fine," I said. With that Mikey and Gerard rose to their feet and we all headed to our bunks.

Part of me is wondering what the hell Bob and Frank are playing at...

BOB'S POV.

"BOB, YES!" he cried, bucking his hips to meet mine and crying out in pure ecstasy.

This felt so wrong but so good at the same time.

"F-frankie I'm s-so c-close," I mumbled against his neck, feeling my body being overcome by the pleasure.

"M-me t-too, oh GOD!" he moaned. I ran my hands down Frank's toned, tattooed body and wondered what it would be like if it was him I was married to and not Ray.

Who am I kidding, I love Ray, and this is nothing compared to what I feel with Ray...

No. I need this. I have to take the chance while I have it and I have to sleep with Frank.

Frank's nails dug into my hips and he threw his head back, letting out an animalistic cry of pleasure and releasing all over our stomachs. I was right behind him, falling off the edge and letting his name spill from my lips.

"Frankie."

I barely slept that night, I knew where I should be and this wasn't it. I should be at the bus with my husband, treasuring every minute we have left together and not here, with some other guy naked in the bed next to me. For over two hours I lay there while he slept.

I watched Frank's face carefully as he slept. He seemed so peaceful, so tranquil, like he didn't have a care in the world.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I got out of bed and grabbed my boxers off the floor and pulled them on quickly, then hunted around to find my jeans and dig my cellphone out of the pocket.

Ray: 10 missed calls.

Gerard: 16 missed calls.

Mikey: 7 missed calls.


Aw shit.

I quickly called Ray back. As the phone rang I felt a nervous lump rise in my throat.

"Bob what the hell?!"

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Well you should be! What are you playing at? Where are you?"

"I should have called you earlier and told you I was staying out, sorry," I said quickly. Deliberately not mentioning where I was.

"Well are you coming back any time soon? Gerard is worried sick about Frank! He is with you right?"

"Yeah he's here, we'll be back soon."

"OK bye."

"Wait."

"What is it Bob?"

"I love you, and I'm sorry," I said before hanging up the phone. He had no idea what I was apologizing for but telling him I was sorry made me feel a little better.

I had broken his trust. I had broken the vow I made to him to never cheat, but worst of all when he finds out, I will have broken his heart.

"Frank get up," I said, hitting the lump of blankets that was him.

"Huh?" he mumbled sleepily.

"We're going back to the bus. We never speak of this again alright?"

"I understand. It's made me realize Bob, as much as I thought I l-loved you, I can't throw away what I have with Gerard. I love him too much for that, I loved him for too long before anything happened between us."

I smiled weakly.

"That's good Frank. But now we need a cover story. Where were we and why did we show up so late back to the bus?"

"Give them the same story as the guy at the front desk, tell them I had way too much to drink and had to lie down. I can act wasted when we show up at the bus."

I nodded. That would be the only way we would get out of this now, lie our way out.

***

"Frankie what happened?" asked Gee as I heaved Frank up the steps into the bus. He was doing an amazing job of acting completely plastered, he was leaning on me, stumbling everywhere and slurring his speech.

"He had a few too many."

"So you disappear? Why didn't you bring him back?"

"Because, the bar was right near a hotel, and he passed out for a while, so I took him to lay down for a bit."

I mentally crossed my fingers, every fibre of my body praying they would buy my story."

"Aww poor little Frankie doesn't know his limits," said Gee with a small laugh.

"Let's get you to bed mister," he said, taking a 'drunk' Frank from where I was supporting him and walking towards the bunks.

I followed them and met Ray in the doorway of the bunk room. He quickly pulled me into a hug and I breathed in his familiar smell and then sighed. I knew I would have to tell him what I had done, the guilt would slowly kill me if I didn't tell him.

"Ray-" I began but he took my hand and led me from the room.

"I know what you've done," he said once we were sat on the couch.

I looked into his eyes and saw so much pain, I couldn't handle what I'd done.

"I'm sorry," I said, feeling my eyes fill with tears. I looked away from him, unable to look at a person I had done so much to hurt when they didn't deserve it.

"I know. I know," he said, pulling me into another hug.

"But Bob, I have to tell you something," he said as he pulled back from the hug.

He took both of my hands into his own and took a deep, steadying breath...
♠ ♠ ♠
Aawww man! Don't you just hate cliffhangers like that?

Well, the more comments I get the faster the update.

And *sniff* chapter 90!! Less than 10 chapters to go because I'm trying to wrap up this story by chapter 100 at the latest.

Now none of you wonderful readers worry, cause there is already plans for a sequel, I just need a title for it... ideas would be wonderful :D