Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Straight

RAYS POV/

"Shhh, Frank, It's alright, he just needs some time to think about it."

Frank let out another wail and buried his face into my shoulder.

I patted him on the back and tried to offer him a tissue again. He seemed more content soaking my shirt instead.

"I j-just d-don't want to f-feel pressured!" he cried.

"I know, I know," I said soothingly.

Gerard can be such an ass sometimes. Frank hasn't told me much, just that Gerard wants to have a baby and he doesn't. I think thats perfectly fair on Franks part. This is something they need to agree on, not something they can argue about, or force eachother into.

"He been so w-weird lately. He never acts like h-he loves me. I don't feel wanted," said Frank sadly. His crying was definately dying down now. Thank god. After I let us in he sobbed incomprehensibly for at least 20 minutes and i'm nearing my limit on sympathy.

"Frank don't say that, i'm sure he still loves you. He's just having his period," I said, bringing back one of old tour jokes for when someone was moody. Frank smiled weakly and finally took the tissue I was offering him. He let go of me and stood up from where we had been sitting on the stairs.

"Can I stay here tonight?" he asked, wiping his face and sniffing.

"Course you can, but promise me you'll go home tomorrow and talk it out with him?"

"I will. Now let me get to that shower!" he said, charging past me and up the stairs. I laughed to myself slightly. Ever since Bob and I had had the spa type shower fitted, Frank had been weird about using it as much as he could. I think it's because thats something Gerard would never let him have at their place.

I picked up the huge pile of mail by the door and sat on the couch, flicking through. This was something I hadn't done for a while. I had been so wrapped up in the whole situation with Bob, i'd been forgetting to take care of myself and to do normal things.

After finding that the mail was mainly bills, I threw it down on the coffee table, feeling slightly depressed at the amount of money that would shortly be leaving my bank account.

I moved from a sitting position to a lounging one and stretched out, sighing loudly. I heard a soft meow from the floor and a smile crept onto my face.

"Skittle!" I called, peeking over the side of the couch and being met by a pair of green cats eyes.

"Hey buddy," I said, reaching down to pet him.

He rubbed his soft face against my fingertips. The affection felt great, even from a cat. It made me feel so impatient for Bob and Angel to be coming home. I can't wait for us to start life as a family, it feels like something i've been waiting for my whole life and that now is the time.

Once I had them both home the only thing left to heal would be the hole left by Ben... it made me so sad to think that he died before he could even live. We just had to give him the best possible send off, and make sure that he was never forgotten.

I heard the shower start and Frank squeal excitedly. I smiled to myself, never ceasing to be amazed at his childish behaviour.
I sat on the couch and Skittle immediately settled on my lap, curling himself into a tight ball and beginning to purr loudly. I settled into gently petting him and just relaxing when there was a sudden knock on the front door.

Who's that going to be? It's pretty late...

I moved Skittle aside and stood up. The knocking came again, more franitcally this time. I strode over to the door quickly and paused for a moment before cautiously opening it.

It was Gerard. And he stank of liquor.

He tried to step inside and I pushed him backwards, following him outside and pushing the door closed behind me.

"R-ray?" he stammered.

I felt a huge rush of anger. How dare he upset Frank, then show up here, drunk?

"You get away from here, or god damn it Gerard I'll call the police."

"Wh-huh?" he stammered, looking at me, confused. One of the knees of his jeans was torn, he had pink lipstick smeared all over his neck and face, in his left hand was a large alcohol bottle, crudely concealed in a brown paper bag.

"Frank?" he asked, looking at me confusedly.

"He's not here Gerard. I don't know where he is. Now get off my property," I said firmly.

"I want to t-t-talk to Frank!" he yelled, staggering forward a few paces towards me.

"If I see him i'll tell him you were here. Now goodnight Gerard," I turned my back on him and walked back into the house and slammed the door.

Frank was stood at the top of the stairs, butt naked except for a white towel, and soaking wet, tears streaming down his face.

"You heard all of that?" I asked. He nodded.

"I want to speak to him," said Frank.

"Well go ahead, he's completely wasted," I said opening the front door and beckoning outside.

Frank rushed down the stairs, holding up his towel, and ran out the door. I sighed. Frank, you werent supposed to actually go and talk to him.

I sighed and walked into the kitchen, I could just hear their yelling so I turned on the radio and started to make myself a sandwich.

One slice of bread, peanut butter, jelly, another slice of bread. I leaned against the counter and ripped off a bite with my teeth and chewed it slowly.

A sudden crash from the hallway jolted me back to my senses. I put the sandwich on the counter and rushed back into the hallway.

What I saw would have been comical if the situation hadn't been so serious.

Gerard was laying on the floor on the front porch, his liquor bottle smashed beside him and what looked like puke all down his front. Frank was stood just inside the house, butt naked except for his towel, dripping water, tears and shampoo and staring at Gerard with a look of disgust on his face.

"DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO SPEAK TO ME AGAIN!" yelled Frank, slamming the front door on Gerard and breaking down into uncontrollable sobs.

"What is it Frank?" I asked cautiously.

"He said.. oh my god... he said that he..."

"He what?"

"He doesnt want to see me anymore, the engagement is off."

"What!? Why?" I asked, shocked. I knew Frank and Gee had their issues but not that it would go this far.

"He... he thinks he's st-straight."
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS!!! pleeeaaase? :) love to you all x