My Last Tour With My Brother Brian Schechter

Chapter 6: “Hello Los Angeles.”

We all took showers and got dressed almost at the same time, I took a bit longer because of the hair and make-up. We were all out of our rooms and at the hallway in time, we got into the vans all mixed up, when we got to the venue we got escorted by bodyguards through all the camera flashes, paparazzi, fans and all sorts of different kind of screams, but I took a side trip with one of the bodyguards to sign some autographs to some fans who were calling my name. I wasn’t going to be doing this much later on, so I want to get to meet as much fans as I can. I loved the fans, they were the ones that got us to where we are, and they absolutely rock!

After that I went inside, everyone was waiting for me but they looked understanding and pleased with what I did. My Chem was first to rehearse, they were very pumped and they all sounded amazing, as always. Gerard’s voice was going to be difficult to top, but I didn’t have that intention, I was just acknowledging it.

Then came me and my band, we played the songs we were going to be performing tonight, then after that we decided to do a cover song just to kill the time we had left.

“Hey guys, come up and play one with us,” I motioned to the My Chem guys who were standing in the soon to be mosh pit, they got up and ran up to the stage; I picked a song I knew everyone knew because we were all singing it in the airport when we met, that’s when I knew that we had chemistry.

“Guys let’s do this one,” I said as I started to play the beginning of “She Builds Quick Machines” by Velvet Revolver. Frank, Riley and Bob quickly caught on an accompanied me then whole band was playing it in just a matter of seconds. Then me and Gerard started singing, and not to be conceited but we sounded amazing.
When we finished we all cheered and gave out high fives, but not only that we received the cheers from the staff and crew who were standing around us watching us and we didn’t even notice it.

After this collaboration we got dressed and prepared for the show, the My Chem, guys in their Black Parade outfits and make-up then my band and I dressed normal.

Both of the bands and the entire crew high fived then the MCR guys took the stage.

“Hello Los Angeles!” Gerard yelled and the crowd went wild, “as you all might know we have touring with us for this summer our great friends from the band, Deceitful Riot!” everyone screamed as they mentioned our band name, “tonight it’s going to be fucking awesome, now let’s get off the fucking floor and jump!” he yelled out and the crowd went wild when “Dead” started playing.

About an hour and more than a dozen obscene gestures by Gerard later, it was our turn; we ran to the stage and were received by thousands of screams.

“Scream for me L.A.!” I screamed, “we are here with our good friends from My Chem, and all tough it’s going to be hard to top they’re performance, we’ll still try and rock your fucking socks off, we’re Deceitful Riot, now let me hear you scream!” I yelled, as soon as they screamed my band started playing.

An hour later, we were just about to finish.

“L.A. you have been wonderful tonight! So much that we just have to have more of you guys, so we’ll all see you tomorrow night, so long and goodnight!” I finished off singing the quote from MCR.

We got off the stage, and met up with the other guys.

“Hey Paige, nice quote,” Gerard said smiling.

“Thanks,” I said laughing with the rest of the band.

“This little girl has a hell of a pair of lungs, you were awesome,” Frank said hugging me.

“Thanks, I guess we all still got it,” I said looking at my band.

“Hey, to celebrate, let’s hit the bar,” Yelled Justin.

Everyone agreed but since it still isn’t Wednesday (my birthday) I went straight to the hotel, and convinced everyone to go and to not go back with me to the hotel. My band already knew this routine, but the MCR guys were hesitant, but with little convincing they left with my band.

I got to my room and went directly to the bathroom and took a hot shower, when I finished I put on a light purple, short and satin pajama dress. I was drying my hair with my towel walking towards my room, when I went in I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
***Comment & Subscribe***

Much much more to come!

ox D.B.