Renaissance Romance

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

“Jenny was a great spirit. She worked hard in everything she did. Before she died, she had told me she was having strange dreams that seemed very real to her. She said she would go to sleep and wake up in Renaissance times. She worked in a seamstress store there and even had a love interest named William. Now that she is gone, and in an eternal sleep, I like to think, that she will be there; alive there; forever,” said Meredith, choking out the last few words before taking a seat.

“A few days ago she came home from the hospital for passing out from lack of sleep the day before. I knew about these dreams so I asked the doctor to run some tests. They revealed she had a brain amorism and that she had anywhere to a couple of hours to a couple of months. I told her parents and they immediately came home. Sadly it wasn’t quick enough. She went to sleep and never woke up. She always did as she was told and could make us laugh. I will miss her and never forget the best employee I will ever have,” said Maria with tears in her eyes.

The funeral was what anyone could expect a funeral to be. Jenny’s parents were shocked at what had happened, no even saw it coming except for Maria but it was too late. Edward was taking it very hard, especially since he had taken her job. It was not a way to replace her, but a way to still be close to her.

It was like Maria and Meredith said, “She went to sleep and never woke up.” “Now that she is gone, and in an eternal sleep, I like to think, that she will be there; alive there; forever.” And she will.

The end.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end, finally, I know. I will now start to work on my homework (Hamlet essay, yay!) and then work on my new story.

I only have one more application to finish and then it's smooth sailing until AP testing. Hopefully I will finish my story before that happens next spring.

I will jut like to thank you for sticking with this story and reading it (enjoying it or not) I will be doing some final editing and changing some parts with my friends recommendations, but this is it.

-Charlotte